Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHIFT] Speculation - Next 100x coin  (Read 11481 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

Shift. Decentralize the Web.
I read a lot about Shift. I went to their official ANN too and It looked like a good project. So I bought some.
What does eveyone think about SHIFT?
Bobobog

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:09:47 PM

I read a lot about Shift. I went to their official ANN too and It looked like a good project. So I bought some.
Phantom would be in mainnet soon. Sky is the limit. Decentralised internet is a game changer.
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

Phantom would be in mainnet soon. Sky is the limit. Decentralised internet is a game changer.
Do we earn shift for keeping them in the wallet or somewhere? I think i saw it on someones thread
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

there is another thread with many replies on this very page with more or less exactly the same name, why didn't you just check that?

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

there is another thread with many replies on this very page with more or less exactly the same name, why didn't you just check that?
i saw that thread right after i posted mine.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:18:49 PM

I just reported it as spam...Although I am invested in Shift I don't like seeing any coin spamming threads. It doesn't look good for anyone.

Iraes78

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

Absolutly, been holding since feb, this is one of those few game changer projects, a win win for the next months and a easy x10 before year ends.
neverth

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Absolutly, been holding since feb, this is one of those few game changer projects, a win win for the next months and a easy x10 before year ends.
X10 looks wonderful. Easy target for Shift. Smiley Yes, I couldn't agree more on that. It is a game changer project. Decentralised internet can change most of things. I'm a big holder. Smiley
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

X10 looks wonderful. Easy target for Shift. Smiley Yes, I couldn't agree more on that. It is a game changer project. Decentralised internet can change most of things. I'm a big holder. Smiley
Doesn't take a crystal ball to know that decentralized 'net is the next step evolution of the internet. If that's not a game changer, I don't know what it is
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:05:41 PM

I don't understand what is Shift, could someone explain?

Decentraliose the web. what does that suppose to mean? Can someone give me use cases and explain what shift could do - it's potential?
neverth

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:11:59 PM

I don't understand what is Shift, could someone explain?

Decentraliose the web. what does that suppose to mean? Can someone give me use cases and explain what shift could do - it's potential?
Register and ask: https://shiftnrg.ryver.com/application/signup/members/Q3vvIv5azjNuFKl
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:30:05 PM

As I mentioned in the other thread...I spoke to the developers and did some investigation as to how Shift actually works: http://currypto.club/hello-world/btc_shift/shift-an-ipfs-based-coin

Overall it has potential if the IPFS developers decide to start working together with Shift. Then hold onto your horses gentlemen...

Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

I have never heard of shift but it seems to have already pumped from under a penny to 2 dollars seems to be to late to buy into this.
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

I have never heard of shift but it seems to have already pumped from under a penny to 2 dollars seems to be to late to buy into this.

A lot of people think we will see $5...so I don't think so. Unless you are aiming to be a millionaire, then yes.

Hiro424

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

Could be true, but i don't think so. Pump was in May and was pretty organic, with all other crypto's bubble, not the classic pump and goodbye. Then it went down for reasons, but one big guy (Phantom) is being released pretty soon.

The concept is simple and cool: web hosting, but decentralized. You want to host your blog and be cooler? You can use this. You can find the actual benefits asking the devs, anyway I would host my site with them in no time. Hosting is just huge on the Internet (you don't say?   Shocked ) and having our blockchain based hosting would very cool and potentially groundbreaking.

For this reasons I think that price is very low, especially Bitcoin-wise.
I'm not shilling or anything here, I hold a small quantity because I like the project, just giving out some infos to you guys. I follow since May and it is to me a very easy coin to trade.

Anything near 20k is an easy bargain, sue to this temporary uncertainty.
neverth

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:59:53 PM

No, it is not "pumped". It was organic and you are not late to buy now. Actually, it is the time to buy Shift. Price looks cheap.
Bobobog

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:02:58 AM

I've been holding since feb too.
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

As I mentioned in the other thread...I spoke to the developers and did some investigation as to how Shift actually works: http://currypto.club/hello-world/btc_shift/shift-an-ipfs-based-coin

Overall it has potential if the IPFS developers decide to start working together with Shift. Then hold onto your horses gentlemen...

This is not going to happen. Developers of IPFS are working on Filecoin
methereum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

If Shift is so hot, why isn't the Blog being updated?
https://www.shiftnrg.org/newsblog/

Last post: FRIDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 2017

Roadmap:
https://www.shiftnrg.org/roadmap/

--> Q2 2017 last update

I looked at SHIFT a while ago and I e-mailed the Devs about the Roadmap and their plans. Haven't had a reply. This decided me not to go for SHIFT at this point, or am I looking into the wrong place? Cause the idea is very good indeed.
Bobobog

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

If Shift is so hot, why isn't the Blog being updated?
https://www.shiftnrg.org/newsblog/

Last post: FRIDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 2017

Roadmap:
https://www.shiftnrg.org/roadmap/

--> Q2 2017 last update

I looked at SHIFT a while ago and I e-mailed the Devs about the Roadmap and their plans. Haven't had a reply. This decided me not to go for SHIFT at this point, or am I looking into the wrong place? Cause the idea is very good indeed.
https://www.shiftnrg.org/newsletter-july/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: