Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] WIRELINE | The Business Application Exchange |  (Read 15706 times)
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:54:36 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:35:38 AM by asapjoshyy

am i going to be continued to be ignored??? one of the first members to join this project and my stakes still havent been fixed Huh im at 1/4 of the stakes ive worked for with no responses or no fix still........ whats the problem here

Can you please explain your problem/

i was at 100+ stakes a month ago, and have been steadily retweeting/ promoting this project daily so i am easily at 200+ stakes now.... but when i check the bounty portal its now stuck at 48 and saying ive only retweeted 48 times... when ive done that easily in the past few weeks??? the person here said that i just joined and stakes will be fixed but ive actually been in this project since it was first posted and nothing has been updated, now when i retweet nothing happens and my stakes are stuck at 48..... i gave my email and no fix or response at all, multiple people are also saying this has happened to them on the bountyportal chat..... not sure what needs to be done but ive promoted this project a ton for months now and erasing all my work / promotions is tough to see especially when the bounty portal showed me at 100+ stakes a month ago and ive been tweeting since then daily

edit : ive gained 5 stakes tonight after retweeting a few tweets.. so it may be working again , but i still need to be reimbursed nearly 150+ stakes... and not sure how this can be counted if portal is broken and lost all my stakes , copying and pasting 200+ tweets is not something i signed up for , please inbox or let me no how we can fix this Ifran

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

Hello irfan, I notice that Filipino whitepaper still not translated by your chosen translator and it exceeds on your given date, If possible, I want to reserve that translation. Please notify me in PM if you accept my offer. Thanks

bountyportals

Activity: 368
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

am i going to be continued to be ignored??? one of the first members to join this project and my stakes still havent been fixed Huh im at 1/4 of the stakes ive worked for with no responses or no fix still........ whats the problem here

i was at 100+ stakes a month ago, and have been steadily retweeting/ promoting this project daily so i am easily at 200+ stakes now.... but when i check the bounty portal its now stuck at 48 and saying ive only retweeted 48 times... when ive done that easily in the past few weeks??? the person here said that i just joined and stakes will be fixed but ive actually been in this project since it was first posted and nothing has been updated, now when i retweet nothing happens and my stakes are stuck at 48..... i gave my email and no fix or response at all, multiple people are also saying this has happened to them on the bountyportal chat..... not sure what needs to be done but ive promoted this project a ton for months now and erasing all my work / promotions is tough to see especially when the bounty portal showed me at 100+ stakes a month ago and ive been tweeting since then daily

edit : ive gained 5 stakes tonight after retweeting a few tweets.. so it may be working again , but i still need to be reimbursed nearly 150+ stakes... and not sure how this can be counted if portal is broken and lost all my stakes , copying and pasting 200+ tweets is not something i signed up for , please inbox or let me no how we can fix this Ifran

Your query has been resolved. From now on, please follow the correct procedure.
1. Make your retweets for the day
2. Login to the portal to have your stakes updated for that day.

P.S: Stakes won't be updated if you haven't passed 24 hours due to the daily limit.

asapjoshyy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

Your query has been resolved. From now on, please follow the correct procedure.
1. Make your retweets for the day
2. Login to the portal to have your stakes updated for that day.

P.S: Stakes won't be updated if you haven't passed 24 hours due to the daily limit.

ok thankyou for fixing my problem , i appreciate it

cheers and i will do the following procedure
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

Hi manager my account still banned, will you fix it? thanks!

bountyportals

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

Hi manager my account still banned, will you fix it? thanks!
You email address?

QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

have more 100 retweet, but calculated just 15  Cry Cry
Fb same prblem  Cry Cry
bountyportals

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:55:53 PM

Fb same prblem  Cry Cry

Your query is resolved. Please make sure you visit the portal after you make the retweets to have thm updated in the portal.

Thanks.

Bountyportals_Assistant
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

Dear Members !

You have to done 15 posts per week to get stakes in WIRELINE signature campaign.

Thanks...

BountyPortals Admin
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

i repost and retweets over 300 and showing 12 reposts and 15 retweets. i think this is irfan bounty software that not work proper and after ICO we will get only 3$. this is not fair. don't use ur bot and bounty portal. that is carp. if you really want to do good job then start weekly report and manual handle that all others doing good job. my 5 campaign with irfan bounty portal. those all carp counting got no thing just waisting our time.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

i repost and retweets over 300 and showing 12 reposts and 15 retweets. i think this is irfan bounty software that not work proper and after ICO we will get only 3$. this is not fair. don't use ur bot and bounty portal. that is carp. if you really want to do good job then start weekly report and manual handle that all others doing good job. my 5 campaign with irfan bounty portal. those all carp counting got no thing just waisting our time.

@imtiazmahmood which bounty campaign you are talking about? Until now, there is no project running at my portal completed or we processed payment. So I believe you are confusing some other project bounty reward with my portal.

And my dev is here, who is responding actively to you guys queries.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Xakki777

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

An interesting project, joined the twitter. Let's see for further development!
Oleg Krasnov

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

The project looks good. join the company. good luck.

Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

Join twitter and Facebook campaign sir , thank you ..
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

Joined the Twitter campaign and fabook campaign. ;)Accrual going the right way or not? Huh
Also I can not wait for ico from this project.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Hello! I made comments and liked it since August 9th. In my personal cabinet 0. Is this a portal error or is it not yet fully verified? Please check my portal. Thank you.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:15 AM

all the project social bounty running at bountyportals , all stakes calculation incorrect, or maybe System don't have detect our activity, include wireline project bounty, join at August, 3/days retweet everyday, system detect 9 retweet , it's a joke? chat to admin for help at bountyportals , no reply ... I think running bounty at bountyportals is a big mistake lol ... Angry
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

While accessing Wireline page on FB I am getting below message, pls check what is the issue?

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

I have the same problem

QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:10:26 PM

Fb same prblem  Cry Cry

Your query is resolved. Please make sure you visit the portal after you make the retweets to have thm updated in the portal.

Thanks.
Thank you so much resolved my probleem,,, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy happy now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: