Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your children a favour and save bitcoin NOW  (Read 3400 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

That's great to listen that bitcoin helped you to buy food for your little girl and may god bless her with all the happniness of life. But truly bitcoin is a blessing to me as well. I started when bitcoin's price was standing at 450 USD and you can easily understand that how much I am in profit now.

Few months back, I met with a little accident and I didn't have much cash with me being it was a month end and I was waiting for my salary. I simple cashed out a very minor percentage of my bitcoin using localbitcoin website and I received the cash with 5 minutes. I was able to spend for my doctor's fees and all the tests he had suggested. I am grateful because that day, I didn't have to borrow money from someone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

It is true that bitcoin is not just a life changing coin but also a life saver. Just like you, I save my bitcoin and use it for special purposes only by converting it into cash. There were time that I have to pay for my sister's school bill and glad that I have some saving in my wallet. It is very advisable to save for you child and even for yourself it maybe fiat of bitcoin. But I prefer bitcoin.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .
While saving in the name of the kids is a good idea, I do no know why we need to use them as a reason, save in bitcoin because it benefits you, because saving in bitcoin is a beneficial thing to do, bitcoin is very similar to exercising, it is good for you, it is going to make you healthier, to live longer and to have a better quality of life, while you can do that for someone else the one that will get the biggest benefits is yourself.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:28:50 PM

It is a good story and this is not the first time bitcoin helped someone in real lfe, bitcoin had saved a lot of people life and increase their economic condition, the salary in my country is not so big, and I am struggling to buy the things I want, and after I knew bitcoin everything changed, my life has become better and I will save some of the coin for my children, I think bitcoin can become the best heritage for my children
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

Well that was a nice story and at the same time it is so cool. Well I can really say that bitcoin is a life saver in the future. Thanks to your bitcoin it'd saved you and your girls life out of starving. Your story makes everybody read it trust bitcoin more and more. You really have what it takes to become a millionaire. You just need to be consistent and have perseverance in hodling. I really thank you for inspiring me and everyone here at this forum. Smiley this helps a lot.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .
Yes, your right dude! actually, whether we have kids or not we can save bitcoin for the future. I also know that bitcoin helped a lot of people
all around the world in terms of source of income. And savings for the future through bitcoin,
BTC Loading (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Well that was a nice story and at the same time it is so cool. Well I can really say that bitcoin is a life saver in the future. Thanks to your bitcoin it'd saved you and your girls life out of starving. Your story makes everybody read it trust bitcoin more and more. You really have what it takes to become a millionaire. You just need to be consistent and have perseverance in hodling. I really thank you for inspiring me and everyone here at this forum. Smiley this helps a lot.

Thanks  a lot for your reply
BTC Loading (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

That's great to listen that bitcoin helped you to buy food for your little girl and may god bless her with all the happniness of life. But truly bitcoin is a blessing to me as well. I started when bitcoin's price was standing at 450 USD and you can easily understand that how much I am in profit now.

Few months back, I met with a little accident and I didn't have much cash with me being it was a month end and I was waiting for my salary. I simple cashed out a very minor percentage of my bitcoin using localbitcoin website and I received the cash with 5 minutes. I was able to spend for my doctor's fees and all the tests he had suggested. I am grateful because that day, I didn't have to borrow money from someone.

Your very Lucky.
Sorry for the accident. Hope your fine
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

I've experienced a lot of things for my age, my experience is that the result is something that is not easy, so I want to rely on Bitcoin, but I do not know what the price will be tomorrow.

For me, nothing is difficult, however, it is not easy. Many people think they can make a bitcoin, but in fact they lose more. Subjectivity is the cause of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

BTC Loading (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

l  will save some of the coin for my children, I think bitcoin can become the best heritage for my children

That is wise. Do it fast
Wish you success
BTC Loading (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:39:35 PM

I've experienced a lot of things for my age, my experience is that the result is something that is not easy, so I want to rely on Bitcoin, but I do not know what the price will be tomorrow.

For me, nothing is difficult, however, it is not easy. Many people think they can make a bitcoin, but in fact they lose more. Subjectivity is the cause of it.

I agree with you totally
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

It is true that bitcoin is not just a life changing coin but also a life saver. Just like you, I save my bitcoin and use it for special purposes only by converting it into cash. There were time that I have to pay for my sister's school bill and glad that I have some saving in my wallet. It is very advisable to save for you child and even for yourself it maybe fiat of bitcoin. But I prefer bitcoin.
Bitcoin really helping a lot to many users. And this is a good idea saving bitcoin for your child is the best thing that we can do. A life saver indeed because bitcoin is easy to use that we could use anytime and anywhere as long we have an access.
BTC Loading (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

Bitcoin really helping a lot to many users. And this is a good idea saving bitcoin for your child is the best thing that we can do. A life saver indeed because bitcoin is easy to use that we could use anytime and anywhere as long we have an access.

Cool. i never knew that many people will  agree with this.

Thanks
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

My plan is to start saving some part of bitcoin as savings  for my children just as  the OP  as recommended I think it is a very good idea this will serve as investment for me and for my children in fact it could also serve as a pension for future use, there is a wide speculation that the price of bitcoin will keep on rising probably it could reach $10,000 in a few years to come.
Saving smaller amount of bitcoins can prove to be a great investment which which will yield very good dividends for yourself and even Children in the near future,  I think it will be wise to put the money for your children's trust fund rather into bitcoins, that am sure can take care of them during their college years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

I haven't had a child. but, I will try to set aside little by little bitcoin, for the future investment family and my son to be born. and thank you remind me. I will remember.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:14:24 PM

Yes, your right dude! actually, whether we have kids or not we can save bitcoin for the future. I also know that bitcoin helped a lot of people
all around the world in terms of source of income. And savings for the future through bitcoin,

Bitcoin is giving a big opportunity to the people who are saving for future. At the same time, these coins will be helpful to the future of our children in the form of their education. Bitcoin will change their lives those who believe in it.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

Its true that one of the best decision anyone could have made based on average income earned in this century is have bought some bitcoin in the  past as I have never seen any one investment that have turned greatly what bitcoin has turned into even with inflation happening to price level, the returns overshadowed such. Concerning the future, I believe future will take care of itself and if we that are here is able to prepare a future for myself, my unborn children will not have to suffer which I believe is cool than for them to become millionaire over night without having to work.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

To comment on the title of your post, for now, I will be just saving bitcoin for myself because at the moment I don't have children because I'm still as student but when the time comes that I know that I'll be having a baby, I guess I will have a lot of bitcoin by then and I will save some of it for my children's future. In the future, bitcoin will be surely more important to our lives to support us financially so better start saving them while we still can.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

Many people are now imagined themselves to be investors. This happened because bitcoin is now demonstrating a stable growth of prices and do not need any mind to profit. You have no experience of investing in shares of companies so you do not even realize that one day you can stay without money. Do not relax.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:01:51 PM

I also have a child and I will make my child happy ..
with salary from work as an employee does not help family for eat.
From your story very useful for me. I hope by following this forum I can get BITCOIN for my child's future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: