Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your children a favour and save bitcoin NOW  (Read 3403 times)
pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:46 PM

yep my big boy know bitcoin so much and beganing to collect it at 8 years old and he have now about 200$ of bitcoin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

yep my big boy know bitcoin so much and beganing to collect it at 8 years old and he have now about 200$ of bitcoin
That is a good start for a child to start getting educated in bitcoin and having at least 200 USD worth of bitcoin is such a good amount for a child because most of the children there cannot afford to have even at least 20 USD. Keep teaching your child and maybe someday he can be one of the most wealthiest person which his source of income is bitcoin.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .

Whenever saving bitcoin was a good choice, especially if we are talking about the future of our kids. while waiting for the future, the price value of bitcoin is also moving towards going to more than 10,000$ which is a good thing to hold our coins in a long term isn't right?
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:06:50 AM

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .

Whenever saving bitcoin was a good choice, especially if we are talking about the future of our kids. while waiting for the future, the price value of bitcoin is also moving towards going to more than 10,000$ which is a good thing to hold our coins in a long term isn't right?
We cant make a period since we do know theres no guarantee on bitcoin world and we wont know in upcoming years if it would be still alive or not because we know anytime or anything could really happen on bitcoin world but we can really pressumed that bitcoin would really have a good future knowing that its adoption is growing bigger as the years passed and so as on the value too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Like you see this cryptocurency that has received a lot of criticism and even treat from the Government in it early day is now trending internationally, many people prefers to be paid with it.

A big thank you to those developer that never backed down or even abandoned bitcoin development. and also a big thank you to the supporters who made it possible for knowledge of bitcoin known and sheared around the word

I learnt about bitcoin in 2014 and since then it has been a great help to me

I just want to advice anybody that reads this post even if you have bitcoin or not, get bitcoin and safe it,  so if you can lay your hand on bitcoin now, please safe even if it is a little.

My story-  the was something i did in 2015/2016 i hard a little money with me and i wanted to discipline myself cutting my spending then an idea came into my mind to turn the cash into bitcoin and safe it and i did just that ( i even forgot about it). one day i hard nothing on me at all i was not even able to buy food for my self and my Girl. then i remembered that i saved bitcoin in one of my offline wallet, without wasting time i exchanged it to cash with localbitcoin. i was shocked by the ROI. it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Comment below and shear your story with this great community, we will love to hear it Smiley

I agree that saving our bitcoin is a very good idea specially to a new mother like me. As parents it is our duty to provide the needs of our children. Im so thankful that I've learned about bitcoin because its really a great help for me given that im a stay at home mom. We all want the best for our children and by saving money or bitcoins their future will be secured.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

Kids these days need to save Bitcoin, you are absolutely right. And since most of them do not have their own money or earn it this duty falls on the parents.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

It is absolutely a good thing to do. My being here today is not mainly for myself per se, but mostly for my kids. Sure, bitcoin will give financial freedom both for those who adopted it very early and those adopting now. I believe in the next few decades, some of us who are still trying to make a daily living now will join the elites and be able to secure a good life for our kids.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Like you see this cryptocurency that has received a lot of criticism and even treat from the Government in it early day is now trending internationally, many people prefers to be paid with it.

A big thank you to those developer that never backed down or even abandoned bitcoin development. and also a big thank you to the supporters who made it possible for knowledge of bitcoin known and sheared around the word

I just want to advice anybody that reads this post even if you have bitcoin or not, get bitcoin and safe it,  so if you can lay your hand on bitcoin now, please safe even if it is a little.

My story-  the was something i did in 2015/2016 i hard a little money with me and i wanted to discipline myself cutting my spending then an idea came into my mind to turn the cash into bitcoin and safe it and i did just that ( i even forgot about it). one day i hard nothing on me at all i was not even able to buy food for my self and my Girl. then i remembered that i saved bitcoin in one of my offline wallet, without wasting time i exchanged it to cash with localbitcoin. i was shocked by the ROI. it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Comment below and shear your story with this great community, we will love to hear it Smiley

I agree that saving our bitcoin is a very good idea specially to a new mother like me. As parents it is our duty to provide the needs of our children. Im so thankful that I've learned about bitcoin because its really a great help for me given that im a stay at home mom. We all want the best for our children and by saving money or bitcoins their future will be secured.
  I salute parents that are doing everything for their children's future. I agree that bitcoin will always have a part in our lives once we have learned it. Bitcoin is the future of transactions and very grateful about the income it provides. It really does give hope to people like us.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:52:05 PM

If someone is really concerned about his kids' future, he must hold on bitcoins for long. If he cannot or does not want to earn anymore bitcoins, even then he can give his children a cherished future by saving the present amount. This fact is crystal clear that BTCs price will be 10k dollars within next three years.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Since your boy already knows how to get some bitcoin now you need to teach him an even more valuable lesson, teach to him how to keep that bitcoin, at the moment the bitcoin he has may not be much but in the future that bitcoin may be worth a lot more than it does now, so it is important to not spend our bitcoin in useless stuff that we do not need.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

Im not sure if it is really advisable to save bitcoin for my children's future. As we all know that bitcoin's value is very unpredictable. Is one has bitcoin right now, he can take advantage of its current price and make coversion to fiat. Better save fiat, at least it is supported by governments unlike bitcoin, we still are not sure how will it be in the future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:57:46 PM

yes I will save bitcoin for my children, right now i'm doing job as well as manage my bitcoin business. I save bitcoin for th better studies for my children, m y elder son want to study in oxford and i'm ready to take him admission in oxford because i have all dues to pay.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

I pay tuition, electricity bills, water bills, car bills, even to buy food every day, they are the result of bitcoin.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

Definitely some good advice, financial security is something we all need to look into to secure for our families future or protect our own future when we are longer unable to work and bitcoin is guaranteed of going to the moon any time from now ,and  if you can spare some extra cash for other altcoins, et us try to invest there too.
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:12:23 PM

Great advice friend, I would add that saving a diversified portfoloio of crypto for your child would be awesome

a couple of Bitcoins and some more ETH
Could be a great starting point,
also maybe save it in a paper wallet and keep it locked away until he or she turns 18

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:16:29 PM

Yeah sure that if i had a children i would teach him about cryptocurrencies, not just only Bitcoin. This is probably be the future of money, i am sure of that, no matter how much years does it take..
But it is difficult to do that, you know that the society at the moment doesnt like people to invest, save money or something like that, the new generations are educated only to spend money, and that is how the system works.
So it is not easy, but it is worth if you teach your children about bitcoin because you are "teaching" him how to take care of Money, not only bitcoin.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

First of all i would like to thank you for sharing that wonderful story. I hope it could be an inspiration to others with regards to patience and perseverance. I would also like to advise others in here to follow his advise, save some few coins for the future of your children it doesnt mean that if you gained a lot today today you would also spend all of it today just for yourself...
Keep some for your children or for a situation which would need an instant source of fund.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Since your boy already knows how to get some bitcoin now you need to teach him an even more valuable lesson, teach to him how to keep that bitcoin, at the moment the bitcoin he has may not be much but in the future that bitcoin may be worth a lot more than it does now, so it is important to not spend our bitcoin in useless stuff that we do not need.
Right.Much better teach him how to save bitcoins for future use.I would be very glad also to save bitcoins for my only child.And i'm really starting it now.I have saved just a small amount for now.I am looking forward for her formal education and all her basic needs and wants when she grows up.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

Right.Much better teach him how to save bitcoins for future use.I would be very glad also to save bitcoins for my only child.And i'm really starting it now.I have saved just a small amount for now.I am looking forward for her formal education and all her basic needs and wants when she grows up.
Wow, you are a responsible parent and even she is just a child right now you are very concern for her future and you are now saving bitcoins and also planning for the things that she will get when she grow up. I will do the same like you if i will have a child and i will make sure that i will put all of my efforts to save bitcoin and money so i will not worry for her if i will die and leave this world.
Actor_Tom_Truong_

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:23:26 AM

Bitcoin is one of those valuable assets that you just buy and hold on to forever!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: