Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do your children a favour and save bitcoin NOW  (Read 3407 times)
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:51 PM

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .

I agree with you. bitcoin is not the only way to invest in the future. I think other tools can also. but it is currently very good bitcoin made as an investment tool. I have no children yet, and if I have a child I will teach him how to invest with bitcoin.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:01 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:33:43 AM by Protected101

Why not it seems like a good choice to save for our future even if its not bitcoin Fiat could also be a good way.
Even if we still don't have a kid right now let's try to save for future expenses .
I have two children and they are still a baby, before me and my husband did'nt know about bitcoin we are lack of financial,we didnt know where to get money to pay our expenses and our salary is not enough to sustained our other expenses.then we found bitcoin and now we have also a savings for the future of our kids ,for their future education or other expenses.we did not know what happens next so now if we have extra incomes lets save for the future of our kids.when my kids grow up i will teach them also about bitcoin to get money and saved.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

I agree with you. bitcoin is not the only way to invest in the future. I think other tools can also. but it is currently very good bitcoin made as an investment tool. I have no children yet, and if I have a child I will teach him how to invest with bitcoin.

Even now there are a lot of assets that you can put your money, bitcoin is not the only digital currency, there are a lot more other too. Bitcoin has the highest price but it is not the only digital currency that can be traded. There are many alternative coins and also there are new upcoming new currencies.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

When i first joined bitcoin one of the thing that goes in my mind is that i will be doing this investments for the future of my soon to be children.  I may not have kids as of now but it is one of my intentions,  i did not joine soley for self benefit since i already earn enough from my job.  So all of this savings ive made will one day possible go to my childrens inheritance.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

When i first joined bitcoin one of the thing that goes in my mind is that i will be doing this investments for the future of my soon to be children.  I may not have kids as of now but it is one of my intentions,  i did not joine soley for self benefit since i already earn enough from my job.  So all of this savings ive made will one day possible go to my childrens inheritance.
I don't think that saving Bitcoin for a long time is a good idea, what I mean about that is when you save Bitcoin and you have enough savings to build up a business I think it is a better use of your time and money as having a passive income is a better inheritance then just money. Bitcoin is in fact you investment in the first place better make that money work for you in the future. Your children will have a better future if they have a good profitable business to manage on.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

as of now my whole family are know about bitcoin i explained them carefully about bitcoin in cryptocurrency as decentralized currency using the internet connection as bitcoin create by the new technology a digital currency, my children and the whole family agree to save bitcoin as investment for the future.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:03:28 PM

Yeah your right! Me, i have not yet child but i am saving money for my future expenses and for my future life. I am taking the opportunity that i have income from bitcoin through signature campaign, trading, investing and mining. Because i know saving money for personal expenses and for your future family as well is a good move to avoid suffering in the future. And when the time come that i given a child and the bitcoin is still on operation i will teach my child even my wife to about bitcoin to have thier own another source of income.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

Yeah your right! Me, i have not yet child but i am saving money for my future expenses and for my future life. I am taking the opportunity that i have income from bitcoin through signature campaign, trading, investing and mining. Because i know saving money for personal expenses and for your future family as well is a good move to avoid suffering in the future. And when the time come that i given a child and the bitcoin is still on operation i will teach my child even my wife to about bitcoin to have thier own another source of income.

If I had enough money, I would just start now to save them for the future. I believe the value of it will be much higher than this and we shouldn't miss this opportunity.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:28:02 PM

I don't have children so i'm not that worried about their future and saving up for them. Young people have their own ideas and don't want their old folks to pave the road for them.
I'd actually prefer to spend my money the way I want and If I ever have children I'll make sure they have a place to live and the rest is up to them. Keeping BTC for the next 20 years could backfire on them and become worthless by the time they get a hold of it. It's much better to leave a roof over their heads and if they're smart they'll make money somehow.

This doesn't mean you won't have children in the future so you can still start saving bitcoin and alt coins so that you won't face life difficulties when you have your children in this hard life. That's the idea.
Doing it for your child is a noble thing but at the same time do it for yourself, many people in my country do not get to retire they have to work all their lives, if you get enough bitcoin it may be possible for you not only to retire but to retire early, there is nothing like knowing that your future is so safe that you can stop working, only millionaires can do that, but with bitcoin it could be possible for all of us.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

If I had enough money, I would just start now to save them for the future. I believe the value of it will be much higher than this and we shouldn't miss this opportunity.
This is one of the greatest favor on you and you kids also and this will bring you a lot when you or your children will be in time of need bitcoin, so buy now because price are dip and this will give you some favor and adopt this invest your saving in it because bitcoin leads to the secure future and this will bring happy days for you to live.
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

Do you think it's a good way to save for kids college?

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a great chance to secure a future. We see that bitcoins have good prospects, and we really can provide ourselves a happy, rich old age and provide our children and grandchildren.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

This is one of the greatest favor on you and you kids also and this will bring you a lot when you or your children will be in time of need bitcoin, so buy now because price are dip and this will give you some favor and adopt this invest your saving in it because bitcoin leads to the secure future and this will bring happy days for you to live.
This is indeed a good investment for future but to think off you should still remember on the possible risk involved on bitcoin since we cant be sure if it would last forever or until those years where our child would already bee on need of money since we do know bitcoin is money since it has value but seeing on its progress we can able to say that bitcoin would somehow last longer on future years.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a great chance to secure a future. We see that bitcoins have good prospects, and we really can provide ourselves a happy, rich old age and provide our children and grandchildren.

It's true that BItcoin is very promising for future investment, but still we have to consider the risks that exist with Investment in Bitcoin, maybe most people are very confident with Bitcoin price forecasts for the next few years will redeem $ 10000, with the prediction that many people invested his money in Bitcoin for the family's future.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

As much as I would like Bitcoin to be with us for good, this might be a flavour of the month, year of a decade.
In short, so far BTC is strong and looks amazingly good with never stopping progress and price upward trend.
But what in a situation when we will see some kind of crash, mass bitcoin ban or harsh regulation in place?
Bitcoin after something like that might not be that great investing opportunity - no one is able to foresee what will happen with BTC in a year.
Not to mention what could happen in 10 or 20 years - the picture of cryptocurrency might be totally different by that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: