Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:38:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeponion Mooning #ClaimYourStake  (Read 479 times)
harox (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to see what was the communities opinion on the new currency called Deeponion? It has recently begun trading over at Novaexchange a nd from what I can see it has been doing some nice numbers. This coin is community driven and the primary way to get in on the action is to either register for the airdrop or buy.

Here is a link to the exchange for you guys can take a look at the charts.

Another cool way to gain a few onions is to follow this Steem post.

Please share your opinions we are looking forward to them.

Cheers,
 Smiley
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

Pretty insanely high starting price for this first listing good on the deep onion team very promising project.
harox (OP)

▲™

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

Pretty insanely high starting price for this first listing good on the deep onion team very promising project.

You think it's a high price? Considering that the majority of the coins are held by the team for the airdrop, it seems like a good and stable price, with only 25 million to ever be mined. Seems good.

Overall I love the work these guys are doing. Let's see what the Bitcointalk community thinks.  Cool
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:37:39 AM

Great, I remain very hopeful about this project. I intend to hold everything i get in airdrop for a year and see where it takes me
harox (OP)

▲™

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

Great, I remain very hopeful about this project. I intend to hold everything i get in airdrop for a year and see where it takes me

That's great. I look forward to seeing where this coin is in a year. I just hope the dev sticks around. Although his activity over at the community forum tells me he's really passionate about this.

Let's see  Wink
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

Great opening price, great looking sells. I'm sure we will see quite a future for Deep Onion, and likely what sells will only be those escaping, or those that mined. People in the campaign will likely want to remain and grow their onions.
harox (OP)

▲™

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:00:42 PM

It's important that those who participated in the airdrop campaign to remain strong and calm. The true strong hands will come out wining at the end.  Kiss
kink0r

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:09:23 PM

nice circle jerk u guys
Pelekus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:33:27 PM

May you indicate me how to participate in the airdrop ? You catched my attention Smiley !
Muisde

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

Google is your best friend

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

Perhaps i have a problem is with the airdrop process.
Because i'm a newbie i can't paste the Deeponion Signature in my signature.
Is this correct?

So when i will be upgraded to Jr. Member?
I didn't found any information about this.

P.S.
My registratoin on bitcointalk was 18th July.
No airdrops for me in general?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: