Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:00:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting pre-ico and ico in Aug and Sep - fundrequest??  (Read 792 times)
raymonddaf (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:17:27 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 09:39:31 PM by raymonddaf

Hey guys what upcoming pre-ico and ico's are you looking forward to and reasons why.

Anything grabbing people's attention gutted I could not invest in populous had to take out some funds but now back into eth at $200.

I'm thinking of going into fundrequest any thoughts on this?

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

KICKICO is now interesting.
But also it is possible just buy some active coins and to wait they rise up. It is also good way to earn money from rising.
Wings have great potential. Of course etherium and many coins on it.

Now is rising bitquence, neo, adex.
raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

Missed most of the big rise on neo.

Anyone any thoughts on fundrequest?

DuarteFig

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

I haven't heard about fundrequest.

I have just mentioned in another thread about ICOs that I think the 0x Project is very interesting, and the token sale will happen on August 15th (but you need to register today). I think this is the most interesting ICO in August because the 0x protocol is already being used by other projects such as Aragon, Melon, Augur and district0x that already had their own succesful ICOs.
raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

I have just mentioned in another thread about ICOs that I think the 0x Project is very interesting, and the token sale will happen on August 15th (but you need to register today). I think this is the most interesting ICO in August because the 0x protocol is already being used by other projects such as Aragon, Melon, Augur and district0x that already had their own succesful ICOs.

You got a link to Ann thread?

DuarteFig

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:02:52 PM

Sorry, I don't. I don't even know if they announced it here...
I have their website, if it helps: https://0xproject.com/
And they posted information about registration and token sale in their medium page: https://blog.0xproject.com/latest

Be aware of scams, because this ICO will not be about just sending ETH to an address, they will use the 0x protocol and you will need to go through their sale process in their website.

The registration period started two days ago and you need to install Civic app to register for the 0x token sale. I bet this is why CVC price went up 3 times in the last 48 hours (just because 0x is using it, but this is a guess). Yesterday the 0x team posted they already had 7,000 subscriptions for the sale, so there won't be any whales buying a big slice of the pie.
raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

And they posted information about registration and token sale in their medium page: https://blog.0xproject.com/latest

Be aware of scams, because this ICO will not be about just sending ETH to an address, they will use the 0x protocol and you will need to go through their sale process in their website.

The registration period started two days ago and you need to install Civic app to register for the 0x token sale. I bet this is why CVC price went up 3 times in the last 48 hours (just because 0x is using it, but this is a guess). Yesterday the 0x team posted they already had 7,000 subscriptions for the sale, so there won't be any whales buying a big slice of the pie.

Had a quick read their but i cannot see how i am going to make a profit on this, how is value generated what is going to drive the price of this up?

Im just not getting it?

DuarteFig

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

Had a quick read their but i cannot see how i am going to make a profit on this, how is value generated what is going to drive the price of this up?

Im just not getting it?

No one can promise you that you will profit from an ICO. As a matter of fact, if their website mentioned any warranty of prices going up it would probably be a scam. I usually support projects built on Ethereum that are developing some product that may make the technology better by facilitating adoption by general public. I contributed on Status and TenX ICOs because of their products and now the token prices are 3x and 5x compared to ICO price respectively and I am still hodling them.

But to give you a straight answer to your question, I think 0x is a good investment in both short and long terms because they have set their maximum raised cap as 24 million dollars for the ICO. They will sell 50% of the total token supply, so if they reach the max cap their market cap value will be 48 million dollars. I think their project will be worth more, because there are good projects already using the protocol. For example, here are some projects built on 0x and their current market cap value:
Augur: $246 million
Aragon: $100 million
district0x: $47 million
Melon: $45 million

Those projects are still developing their products, but once any of those releases a significant product it will increase the demand for the ZRX token and attract more projects to use the 0x protocol.

Again, this is only my personal analysis and I will hodl the ZRX tokens I buy for a long time, the same way I am doing with other promising projects.
raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:23:58 PM

Im just not getting it?

No one can promise you that you will profit from an ICO. As a matter of fact, if their website mentioned any warranty of prices going up it would probably be a scam. I usually support projects built on Ethereum that are developing some product that may make the technology better by facilitating adoption by general public. I contributed on Status and TenX ICOs because of their products and now the token prices are 3x and 5x compared to ICO price respectively and I am still hodling them.

But to give you a straight answer to your question, I think 0x is a good investment in both short and long terms because they have set their maximum raised cap as 24 million dollars for the ICO. They will sell 50% of the total token supply, so if they reach the max cap their market cap value will be 48 million dollars. I think their project will be worth more, because there are good projects already using the protocol. For example, here are some projects built on 0x and their current market cap value:
Augur: $246 million
Aragon: $100 million
district0x: $47 million
Melon: $45 million

Those projects are still developing their products, but once any of those releases a significant product it will increase the demand for the ZRX token and attract more projects to use the 0x protocol.

Again, this is only my personal analysis and I will hodl the ZRX tokens I buy for a long time, the same way I am doing with other promising projects.

Holding status too and missed tenx didn't get in sold too quick, I'm investing not trading so plan on holding all my tokens for a good few years.

I'm just not sure on this one wat I don't get is the function of the token why would people buy and hold it status and tenx obviously increase in value as the projects develop then more people buy in raises cap pushes price up.

Why would we hold the zrx token I see there are a few good projects using it but don't understand how if those projects rise it increases value is it similiar to ether being the fuel in ethereum network?

raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:30:11 PM

Also what's easier to use parity or meta mask?

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:15:40 PM

you can choose invest in my use signature code, social token
i think is good project and good dev team

another you can try stuffGO, atlant(real estate project in pre-ico big succes)

if last iam invest in adex, this now adex price incraese very high

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

DuarteFig

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:52:01 AM

Im just not getting it?

From their whitepaper: "Protocol tokens will have two uses: for market participants to pay transaction fees to Relayers and for decentralized governance over updates to the protocol."

Usually the projects are careful about describing the token utility to assure they can not be considered securities and avoid legal problems. So, they will not write anything like "buy this token and it will be worth a lot more in the future..".

The 0x protocol is a smart contract-based solution to allow peer-to-peer decentralized trading between Ethereum-based tokens. This could help to solve
some of the exchange problems we have been facing recently (hacking, governments closing them, servers down...) since the protocol could be the base for a decentralized application project and other applications that need token trading management. In the project I am involved (Auctus) we are following the 0x closely and studying it since it could be a very good tool to help us with assets management, and this is why I think it is a very good project and I will contribute on the token sale.

If the protocol is widely adopted, the need for ZRX tokens to pay for fees will increase its demand and thus increase its value. Since there are some promising projects already adopting it, I think there is a good chance of success.

In this case I will use Metamask, but both are fine. Metamask is very simple to use. They have video tutorials for both.
raymonddaf (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:10:59 AM

Cheers buddy might throw some into this

vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

Im just not getting it?

From their whitepaper: "Protocol tokens will have two uses: for market participants to pay transaction fees to Relayers and for decentralized governance over updates to the protocol."

Usually the projects are careful about describing the token utility to assure they can not be considered securities and avoid legal problems. So, they will not write anything like "buy this token and it will be worth a lot more in the future..".

The 0x protocol is a smart contract-based solution to allow peer-to-peer decentralized trading between Ethereum-based tokens. This could help to solve
some of the exchange problems we have been facing recently (hacking, governments closing them, servers down...) since the protocol could be the base for a decentralized application project and other applications that need token trading management. In the project I am involved (Auctus) we are following the 0x closely and studying it since it could be a very good tool to help us with assets management, and this is why I think it is a very good project and I will contribute on the token sale.

If the protocol is widely adopted, the need for ZRX tokens to pay for fees will increase its demand and thus increase its value. Since there are some promising projects already adopting it, I think there is a good chance of success.

In this case I will use Metamask, but both are fine. Metamask is very simple to use. They have video tutorials for both.

Great response. I think ZRX value will be depending on how well other etherbased company perform in the future. This is a frictionless transaction without having to go thru an exchange. 0x is developing a break thru protocol IMHO. Good luck everyone!

chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

check out Glu token ... heres some info that you can review about this coin...
Headquarters: San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Company Website: www.gluon.com
Token Website: www.glutoken.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gluonsolutions/

Pre-sale are live right know there are ETH base ... if you have time, check the out...

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

The Ico happening now having high potentiality is dimcoin because it's created in nem platform and it's based on trading index . The pre Ico definitely I will say social it's having huge potentiality because of its complete concept.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

I think it is very strange they didn't make an official announcement on bitcointalk. I already said it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087992.msg20860417#msg20860417

In my opinion this could prevent most investors to put money in this ICO...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: