Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk Ring Exposed  (Read 301 times)
bitcoinicon (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

What happened:On the 6th August 2017 I noticed that I had negative trust on my profile as I had a -4 in red with the message "Trade with extreme caution" on my profile. The negative ratings came with comments ranging from simply "Scammer" all the way to accusing me of scamming another user by deliberately selling him a corrupted BTC wallet.dat. The point of this post is to expose a group of people who target Bitcoin Talk users with only one objective, to damage the names of the victim so that others do not trust to work with them and they get more business as "Trusted" individuals.

Before I go any further, I sold a wallet.dat with a balance of 468BTC to 4 people on the back of a video and at the time had absolutely no knowledge that it was even possible to fake a BTC balance (Still think it might be bullshit). I got many emails from people who wanted to get their hands on the wallet who even threatened me or wrote long emails about how terrible I am for no longer selling the wallet.

Dude to the fact that I was not contacted by a single person prior to this negative feedback I immediately sent them DM's hoping to discuss the situation with them and come to an understanding that I did not act with ill intent. I have youtube subscribers, a very large email list and a network of people who all know me very well ready to jump in and tackle this case with me, they also know the lack of interpersonal skills these power hungry snakes have that manage and run Bitcoin Talk, as a result we are all working together to create one central point of information in order to bring these people down to earth. They seem to think its impossible to find them but they forget that Onion sites operators are tracked down, I think they dont realize that they just went a little too far this time all because they had not heart and they thrive on damaging, extorting or belittling others.  

The first user I sent a DM to was aleksej996 - Whom I have now fully identified and have passed all details to my legal team. He was overly hostile with very little interest in listening to anything I had to say and I very quickly learned that he was only out to disrupt my business.

Another person I would like to point out is a user called Lauda has a second account called shorena and plays good cop bad cop,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872
shorena feedback,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=181801
Contrary to popular belief Lauda/shorena is not a woman, we may have a full name for this guy who has been running around like a monkey with a gun on Bitcoin Talk, has been given the position of moderator and has abused this position to no end, not long after all my negative feedback I was offered reputation services to the cost of $4000.
Funny that since we keep seeing this pop up

Today when I looked through Lauda's feedback I noticed that I am not the first person to report this kind of behavior, It appears Lauda has been extorting Bitcoin Talk users before, this is a very juicy story and since I have many friends who are journalists I have passed them all the notes that I have made along with the profiles of each and every person that gave me negative feedback. With guidance from a legal team and a group of journalists and your help if you have been a victim, we will bring this cesspool Bitcoin Talk to its knees and each and every person who maliciously disrupted the lives of others will pay the maximum price.

free-bit.co.in is the biggest turd you will ever come across, my investigation thus far Suggests he is in Croatia. I don't want to give out too much detail as I want to see the look on this turds face when I finally have him in a courtroom.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341170
Simply because of the manner in which he has disrupted my life without taking the time to ask me for my side of the story I will make a perfect example of this chap. He has been maliciously posting on threads I created for customers and created the initial scam accusation thread. The part I find funny is that he has a whole host of shady activity including actively trading Bitcoin Talk accounts and this is what strikes me as strange. This user was looking for an account that was registered in 2013 and my account was registered in 2013, kind of strange that he is trying to damage my name and trust, there seems to be a link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140726.msg12035533#msg12035533 this is just the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more going on but again that will be left to the journalists.

I will have more information to share with you all soon as I have separate threads going up for each user. Each person that attempts to belittle or defend these people will be treated as alt accounts of the above. I have created a mailing list for people that would like to share their story and a youtube video will follow shortly, please be patent as we are working to collect as much info about these people as we possibly can. Your help will be appreciated, a conversation you had with any of them or even a DM could link them to an identity or address that can be passed on for investigation.
http://eepurl.com/cZfJqf

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: