Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!!  (Read 7255 times)
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

60 spots left

Join our signature campaign!!!
pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:53:33 PM

Joined 2nd airdrop.
Thanks!

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
abigdump

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

joined second airdrop thanks for all your hard work
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:55:58 PM

I have joined the Airdrop Round 2 and waiting for my reward. Thanks Dev

HOMT

Powered by,
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

I jet joined the airdrop. It a wonderful experience. I am waiting for the reward.
rumex

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

I HAVE JOINED THIS AIRDROP CHASING BY CLUSTER TOKEN, GOODLUCK TO US ALL
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

Will there be a new contract for every following round of the airdrop?
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Joined 2nd airdrop.
Thanks!

Eh, toujours dans les bons coups Grin...
l'airdrop se finira à 256 participants
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:39:58 PM

I also joined the second airdrop. Interesting stuff. Still a couple of spots open I believe.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

The thread is getting more active! I have also signed up for the second airdrop. Looking forward to it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

~40 spots open

elmeijera

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

~40 spots open

It is closed. I was to late to the party :-(

loli974

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

~40 spots open

It is closed. I was to late to the party :-(

no, the airdrop it's again open.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

Select Existing Contract  ?  i don't find cluster

Please enter a valid ABI.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'registerAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
    7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

ostsee77

View Profile
    August 20, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
      6. You're subscribed for the Airdrop! To verify, select the 'participators' in the dropdown and enter your Ethereum address. 'Registered' should return true.
      7. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io).

8. Edit: Do NOT send any Ethereum to the contract, it will fail! Make sure that you send 0 Ether! We do NOT accept payments!

true  .....i have see.  Very good

0x08fd34559f2ed8585d3810b4d96ab8a05c9f97c5
      CLRT

and what i see ? nothing   Grin Grin Grin
      loli974

View Profile
      August 20, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
        Code:

CLRT

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop
        cjmoles
        Legendary

Activity: 1176
        Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
        August 21, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
        Last edit: August 21, 2017, 06:43:14 AM by cjmoles

220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?
        saugwurm

Activity: 1061
        Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
        August 21, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

220 participator.  I don't understand, however.  If the airdrop participant don't receive any mining rewards for their cluster award, then why do they need them?  I am so confused here.  Had to pay the gas fee twice because the first transaction returned an error....don't know why....but I thinks it's because I accidentally sent some eth the first time....What are the airdrop cluster used for if they are not real participants?

I already ask the same question in the ANN, here's what the Dev said:

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
        Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

also this quote is quite interessting:
        Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.
        We'll also add support for other currencies for users who don't have Ethereum.

hat means with the new contract these airdrop coins also participate on mining?
        ostsee77

View Profile
        August 21, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

From the OP:

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
          Code:

CLRT

you will see at the end of airdrop. we need 40 more participants to close the  airdrop

But now it must be hundreds? or more  Grin 
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
            Print  

Jump to: