Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ ClusterToken ⭐ World's first smart contract AIRDROP | ROUND 2 | CLOSED !!!  (Read 7255 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2554

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

How to claim your rewards:

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io), 18 decimals.
    7. Your tokens are in your Ethereum wallet.

Thank you for taking part in the first airdrop smart contract ever deployed!
    We hope that other developers follow our footsteps and automate as much as possible to ensure honnest and transparant promo campaigns.

We realise that the total amount you receive does not cover for the transaction fees, but this was a solid proof of concept for an airdrop smart contract.

We do however strive to keep inventing and evolving by making such projects that can be valuable for the future.

More rounds and smart contract promotions will be held at a later time. Our thread for promo's is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069321

Check out ClusterToken Smart Self Mining Contract with a unique reward structure: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979

IMPORTANT EDIT

Just like in the first airdrop, developing is a process of testing and evolving.
    Another small glitch has been found in the payout system, giving users less than what we intended.

We will automatically send the funds you still owe over the course of the next days to come.

Thanks to this small scale test, we can now investigate what happend and implement it in the future airdrops.

Everybody will receive 0.000025 or 0.00005 if they already have clustertokens in their account. We'll manually send the difference if the contract gives you lower amount right now.

*We leave this topic open for discussion and further updates if we found what might caused this strange behavior.

Thank you i have received 0,0000005 ClusterToken  Wink

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3cc7055278926bf5e2a437419ef3de6f7b690f2ff6d1143eab2c5d116430571c

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    e
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████████
    ████████████▄███
    ██▐███████▄█████▀
    █████████▄████▀
    ███▐████▄███▀
    ████▐██████▀
    █████▀█████
    ███████████▄
    ████████████▄
    ██▄█████▀█████▄
    ▄█████████▀█████▀
    ███████████▀██▀
    ████▀█████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    c.h.
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ▄██████▄▄▄
    █████████████▄▄
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███░░█████████
    ███▌▐█████████
    █████████████
    ███████████▀
    ██████████▀
    ████████▀
    ▀██▀▀
    loli974

Activity: 406
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

I just received 0,0000005 ClusterToken,

thank you, I waiting the rest

good luck for the project
    cjmoles
    Legendary

Activity: 1176
    Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

Fail.....scam project....fees to participate are greater than reward.  Nobody's winning here but the token creators....the airdrop participants who paid more than what they received don't even receive any dividends for their investments....FAIL!  <----LOL....Suckers!
    Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

Fail.....scam project....fees to participate are greater than reward.  Nobody's winning here but the token creators....the airdrop participants who paid more than what they received don't even receive any dividends for their investments....FAIL!  <----LOL....Suckers!

So you think the token creators get the transaction fees ...?! And the total tx fees of 250 participators are about how much? $75? I am sure the token creators are celebrating right now how much of a fortune they made!
    cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

Fail.....scam project....fees to participate are greater than reward.  Nobody's winning here but the token creators....the airdrop participants who paid more than what they received don't even receive any dividends for their investments....FAIL!  <----LOL....Suckers!

So you think the token creators get the transaction fees ...?! And the total tx fees of 250 participators are about how much? $75? I am sure the token creators are celebrating right now how much of a fortune they made!

Do you not understand how the code works?  Well, these type of projects were especially designed for people with your level of understanding.  Your cognitive skills are impeccable!  Good luck!
    clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    August 27, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Transaction fees are for the network, not for anyone else.
    The contract has 0 Ether and will always have 0 Ether.

It's more you sir, that fails to understand how things work, and fail to understand the importance of autonomous airdrop contracts.

So, scam? Checklist: We payed ~0.035 Ether to publish the contract, we received 0.000000000000 Ether, and the participants received their tokens. Where's the scam part about it?
    And you might have missed that 1 Clustertoken was trading at 10000 Ether/ token beginning of this week as well.

Join our signature campaign!!!
    cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 27, 2017, 09:58:20 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Transaction fees are for the network, not for anyone else.
    The contract has 0 Ether and will always have 0 Ether.

It's more you sir, that fails to understand how things work, and fail to understand the importance of autonomous airdrop contracts.

So, scam? Checklist: We payed ~0.035 Ether to publish the contract, we received 0.000000000000 Ether, and the participants received their tokens. Where's the scam part about it?
    And you might have missed that 1 Clustertoken was trading at 10000 Ether/ token beginning of this week as well.

10,000 ether? Really? ---> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/search/?q=cluster ---> where?

The airdroppers are paying to execute your code from which they receive no dividends....If you don't understand your own code, what are you doing here?
    dbc23

Activity: 1036
    Merit: 311

View Profile
    August 28, 2017, 02:06:32 AM

The only payments are the gas fees which are inherent in any ETH contract, the creators gain nothing from those fees.  They DO get money from those who bought into the ICO but that's an investors decision.  The cost to get the airdrop was negligible, and it was entirely optional, so pay and hope the tiny cluster fraction gains value, or don't and have no worries about your own money.
    cjmoles
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    August 28, 2017, 02:38:46 AM

The only payments are the gas fees which are inherent in any ETH contract, the creators gain nothing from those fees.  They DO get money from those who bought into the ICO but that's an investors decision.  The cost to get the airdrop was negligible, and it was entirely optional, so pay and hope the tiny cluster fraction gains value, or don't and have no worries about your own money.

LOL....Okay....44 cents per contract call....for a 0.000002 cent stake!  If that makes sense to you, go for it.  Gas fees are used to execute a contract. In this case, the contract executed "mines" new token for the token creators and token ICO purchasers, but not the airdroppers....make sense?

EDIT: It's like the older boy who gave the younger boy 2 brand new pennies for his old worn out dime!
    clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 28, 2017, 05:45:55 AM

The only payments are the gas fees which are inherent in any ETH contract, the creators gain nothing from those fees.  They DO get money from those who bought into the ICO but that's an investors decision.  The cost to get the airdrop was negligible, and it was entirely optional, so pay and hope the tiny cluster fraction gains value, or don't and have no worries about your own money.

LOL....Okay....44 cents per contract call....for a 0.000002 cent stake!  If that makes sense to you, go for it.  Gas fees are used to execute a contract. In this case, the contract executed "mines" new token for the token creators and token ICO purchasers, but not the airdroppers....make sense?

EDIT: It's like the older boy who gave the younger boy 2 brand new pennies for his old worn out dime!

Now this is getting ridiculous to an extreme level.

The airdrop contract has exactly 2 functions: registerAirdrop and claimAirdrop.

The only thing you do when calling any of those functions, is paying the transaction fee to store this information in the blockchain (101 basics of the Ethereum network).
    Those fees are not received by anyone but miners on the Ethereum network. (really, this is the most basic knowledge about Ethereum)

The contract will throw if anyone attempts to send money, so it's balance will always be 0, like you can see on the blockchain.
    https://etherscan.io/address/0xd39785772b4bbf8b851325469f92b3be695d7830

Our contract has no need to 'mine new tokens' as you claim, since the amount of ClusterTokens needed for this airdrop have been funded inside the contract from the second the contract got launched.
    As you can see right here, https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe010767a839c15fda3aae62934dbb737ea9d39ac9828185257947cf5901e93ea , and has been payed by us, and dedecuted from our own balance.

TL;DR

You pay gas to execute any transaction on the Ethereum network. In this case, to reserve a spot or to claim rewards from the contract.
    You can read some basic documentation about Ethereum on Google before making ridiculous statements and claims.

mike0182

Activity: 420
    Merit: 136

View Profile
    August 28, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

Can you clarify, on what exchange traded Clustertoken? What I found nothing..
    I participated in two airdrops and even bought tokens and now I have to sell it all to become rich  Cheesy

Dimid

Activity: 702
    Merit: 255

View Profile
    August 29, 2017, 02:22:46 AM

Can you clarify, on what exchange traded Clustertoken? What I found nothing..
    I participated in two airdrops and even bought tokens and now I have to sell it all to become rich  Cheesy

Now the Clustertoken trades only on https://etherdelta.github.io/#CLRT-ETH
    The price is low. I will wait for the best price. Dev works, the coin concept is good.
    Pipshunter

Activity: 700
    Merit: 252

View Profile
    August 29, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

look like i didnt received any , i tried it twice but didnt worked all the times. im sending difference amount of gas but still didnt showed up.
    are this airdrop still going or it's already ended?
    thanks OP
    D3legacy

Activity: 178
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    August 29, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

im always getting a message that a popup is beeing blocked. Tx doesnt go through also My ether Wallet sets the initial Gas price to -1? Changed it manually to 21000 but didnt go either.

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 29, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0xd39785772B4bBf8b851325469F92B3BE695D7830

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
      6. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io), 18 decimals.

We hope that other developers follow our footsteps and automate as much as possible to ensure honnest and transparant promo campaigns.

We realise that the total amount you receive does not cover for the transaction fees, but this was a solid proof of concept for an airdrop smart contract.

We do however strive to keep inventing and evolving by making such projects that can be valuable for the future.

More rounds and smart contract promotions will be held at a later time. Our thread for promo's is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069321

Check out ClusterToken Smart Self Mining Contract with a unique reward structure: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979

[/center]

The airdrop is closed.

infinity_times_nil

Activity: 98

View Profile
      August 29, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

I just claimed my CLRT. And while I'm always happy to get free stuff I now know why it took so long until all spaces were filled Wink
      jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
      August 29, 2017, 06:56:50 PM

Hi, I just claimed my precious ClusterTokens and got 2.5e-7. Registering and claiming the airdrop was very easy. Looking forward to how this project evolve.

Thanks a lot dev!

Bitcoin
      jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
      August 31, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

[/list]
        Code:

IMPORTANT EDIT

Just like in the first airdrop, developing is a process of testing and evolving.
        Another small glitch has been found in the payout system, giving users less than what we intended.

We will automatically send the funds you still owe over the course of the next days to come.

Thanks to this small scale test, we can now investigate what happend and implement it in the future airdrops.

Everybody will receive 0.000025 or 0.00005 if they already have clustertokens in their account. We'll manually send the difference if the contract gives you lower amount right now.

*We leave this topic open for discussion and further updates if we found what might caused this strange behavior.

Hi Dev!

Is there any news when those additional ClusterTokens are going to be paid?
        I'm very excited about this project and hoping this will be success. Will be definitely follow this in future.

Good luck!

Bitcoin
        kenko

Activity: 305
        Merit: 250

View Profile
        September 02, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

[/list]
          Code:

IMPORTANT EDIT

this is what I am waiting for, yes how to claim Cluster reward, thank you for the info and update
          sammrheza

Activity: 448
          Merit: 265

View Profile
          September 02, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

managed to claim airdrop , so now what can we do  with cluster token ?  Roll Eyes
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
            Print  

Jump to: