Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra.tech BEST IN BUSINESS  (Read 1988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kingbit22691 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

lol im scared for when centra puts banks out of business, they should just join in instead they will always hate what Centra built.
Kingbit22691 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

We are very excited about the product. It is the most important component and we cant wait to get into the hands of our users.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
Excitement is on its peak, cant wait to get my hands on Centra Card Shocked

make sure you use it well! Smiley
wow very cool i hope i can get also a centra debit card hehe. Hopinggggg hehehe centra would be the next credit card famous in the world that we can pay all of our shopping just using centra dard lol. But all i can say is amazing would highly support thus project

Lucky Guy
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

When will we see reviews from users?
My question is related to: When users will receive their first card, and will they be able to make immediately purchases and ATM withdrawal from Day 1.
Kingbit22691 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

When will we see reviews from users?
My question is related to: When users will receive their first card, and will they be able to make immediately purchases and ATM withdrawal from Day 1.

Yes unlike competitors they will be able to use there cards as soon as they receive them, TenX only lets you use $1500 for a year, while they develop and like they say hopefully get everything worked out. Centra is 10 steps ahead of all competitors.
CentraTech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

Very nice looking card! I'd like to be able to use it as easily as Centra showed it on their latest video.

And we have more videos to come!
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

Centra Tech shopping with the Centra Card using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & more!
watch this video: https://youtu.be/i17ju6gCu3w

CentraTech

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

Centra Tech shopping with the Centra Card using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & more!

Thanks for the share! Lets keep it going!
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

Centra Tech is taking over the Cryptocurrency world, it will allow people to use there Centra Debit Card in real time. You can go anywhere in the world that accepts Visa and Master Card and use your Centra Card!!! Finally the whole world will move to the Crypto World!
Centra can be considered as a good competitor for the old project such as tenx and monaco, centra will be going to the moon. a lot of people already interested to invest in centra. that was a good achievement by us.
centra drive the world. to be true.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CentraTech

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

Centra Tech is taking over the Cryptocurrency world, it will allow people to use there Centra Debit Card in real time. You can go anywhere in the world that accepts Visa and Master Card and use your Centra Card!!! Finally the whole world will move to the Crypto World!
Centra can be considered as a good competitor for the old project such as tenx and monaco, centra will be going to the moon. a lot of people already interested to invest in centra. that was a good achievement by us.
centra drive the world. to be true.

Competition is always good. Smiley
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

When is Centra announcing the winners of the raffle? I really want that shiny new Black card!  Grin

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Wasimalik

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:14:22 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:25:16 PM by Wasimalik

When is Centra announcing the winners of the raffle? I really want that shiny new Black card!  Grin
as seen on medium Smiley

(Friday night 9pm EST 8/18/2017) Centra tech will announce the winners live on Facebook.

read full srtoy here: https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-raffle-giveaways-81df10a69699

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

Beautiful video ))
I want Centra card asap  Smiley
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:18:47 PM

Beautiful video ))
I want Centra card asap  Smiley

I would like to see some review from the users that here in the forum and read their reviews in detail and how much they are satisfied.

The video looks very promising and since the transaction is in real lime then I assume that the product is ready for the beta testing.
Olive421

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

When is Centra announcing the winners of the raffle? I really want that shiny new Black card!  Grin

hey dashingriddler, aren't you someone that represents the CentraTech team? If so, wouldn't you know when the raffle is over?  i'm only asking because it seems like you and two other guys are really pumping up centra tech in the forums.

I do have some concerns that i've listed that no one is responding to and if youre not from centra tech then i don't expect for you to answer on their behalf.  just wondering cuz i see your name everywhere...

the card looks great but i agree w/the previous poster.  did ANYONE receive notice from centratech about when they would get their card issued? or when they would send over information for us backers to apply for the card?

also who else didn't get their bonus tokens cuz i didnt....
oregonpb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:56:18 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 05:13:31 AM by oregonpb

Olive421, i've had nothing but quick responses from Centra support when I email them. Amazingly fast actually, Sunday night they responded to me within an hour.  I don't work for Centra, nor am I associated with them in anyway, beyond investing in the ICO.  I've gotten my bonus tokens within an hour of requesting them from support.

I don't have a hard date on card issuance, but I have the same q.  I would appreciate a little more clarity on this front as well. I suspect this is in the works and until Centra knows for certain they may not be willing to post it publicly.  Given this is still in early ICO I'm cutting them some slack on that front. I wouldn't expect a new ICO to have all the answers this early.  If we don't know this by Oct -- Houston, we have a problem.

Excited for the project and good luck guys.  
Wasimalik

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

CentraTech on twitter Smiley

Come join the convo on our slack! https://centratech.herokuapp.com

see tweet here: https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/897692556812800001

SISA

Activity: 64

PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

I think they need to release lot of details about the Card Usage because in many countries International card is not accepted and at the same time only few countries are accepting Bitcoin payments not all the altcoins.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

Was the winner announced yet?

They said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081674.msg20825019#msg20825019
it would be over on Thursday.
So three days later and still no answer of who won the first draw? Huh
Wasimalik

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

Was the winner announced yet?

They said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081674.msg20825019#msg20825019
it would be over on Thursday.
So three days later and still no answer of who won the first draw? Huh
yes, winners were announced. Check centra tech fb post Smiley

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

Other than participating in the Raffles, what are the other ways to get the black card? Nice!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: