Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [READ]- ULACOIN- THE INFINITE POTENTIAL OF THE ULACOIN ELECTRONIC CURRENCY  (Read 620 times)
ainhi136 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:03:23 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 03:40:48 AM by ainhi136

THE INFINITE POTENTIAL OF THE ULACOIN ELECTRONIC CURRENCY[/center[/color]

   Experience the first ulacoin money at (Pm us your Receive Address).
Wallet: https://www.ulawallet.com

   Total coin: 9.000.000
Pre-mine: 1.000.000 – 10%
ICO – 1.000.000 coin will be sold to deploy the project about ULA App.
Ticker: ULC
Block time: 0.25coin/15 second
Link block: https://www.ulablock.com/
For Miner: https://ulawallet.com/mine

To understand the potential of the Ulacoin copper, we must first learn about the mechanism of action as well as the features of this currency. Because Ulacoin is a creation of the programming team so Ula's application, it's totally new and not really many people know about it.
Ulacoin evolved from open source, inherited the Bitcoin features, and developed many other features.
For mine operators, Ulacoin uses a completely different approach than Bitcoin. In addition, a server using ulacore (Node) can participate in mining independently without the use of specialized excavators. Utilizing the varied exploit in Ulacoin also makes it possible for medium-sized computers to participate in digging. Ulacoin can also create many different assets, supported at Blockchain levels.
The identifiers and the number of properties are encoded in each transaction output. Each node (Node) monitors and verifies the number of properties in the transaction. Specifically, it checks that the total volume of all assets in an output of a transaction is exactly the sum of its inputs. Ulacoin allows each transaction output to contain any number of different assets, Ulacoin's maximum-block-size can be up to 1GB while Bitcoin has only 1MB. Ulacoin's design principle is the maximum compatibility with Bitcoin Core. This includes Bitcoin network protocols, transaction formats, block and output formats, as well as Bitcoin Core Runtime and JSON-RPC APIs. Almost all of the information in the Bitcoin Developer Documentation is applicable to Ulacoin. Ulacoin is open source under the GPLv3 license, available on Github.
Thus, Ulacoin works similarly to Bitcoin, based on Blockchain technology. In addition, the process of buying and selling from Ulacoin to cash and vice versa is through Bitcoin. To get Ulacoin, users only need to visit the Ulawallet.com website to create an account wallet, then make a Bitcoin trading account to have Bitcoin. Next, also from that wallet, the user went to Ula's trading platform to switch to Ulacoin. We can do this because Blockchain technology can handle multiple types of electronic money at the same time.
We need to know more, the limit of Ulacoin around the world is 9 million coin. At present, Ulacoin is only exploited by about 1 million coin, the rest will be exploited by mining workers in the future. This is similar to the maximum limit of Bitcoin copper is 21 million coin.
But we need to see that, compared to Bitcoin, Ulacoin clearly has the advantage of investment, when this number is only 9 million coin. The release number is finite, only 9 million coin. Meanwhile, the world population, the number of potential users is more than 7.5 billion people. This shows that once the Ula application becomes popular globally, the value of Ulacoin will increase drastically. And of course this will provide a huge source of revenue for investors in the future.
From this point of view, the investment in Ulacoin is a big boom in the future, once the application becomes popular globally.
Another prominent, reliable feature of Ulacoin is its own identity and is legally responsible. We know that, although Bitcoin is an influential and ever-increasing electronic currency, it is still an anonymous currency. We do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and no one is held liable for the money. But with Ulacoin is different, it was Ulatech-founding team found utility Ula take the legal responsibility. This will bring peace of mind and confidence to investors when deciding to invest in utility services Ula.
In short, it can be seen that Ulagoin itself has many advantages of an electronic currency. If it is widely used, it will surely be a big power in the community, because of its outstanding utility features. Finally, Ulacoin with Ula service will definitely give investors a lot of benefits.
   TIMELINE:
•   July 2017: complete Application (completed)
•   July 2017: Coin creation and design website (completed)
•   July 2017: Test the coin, App and the Website (completed)
•   August 2017: ICO for 1 million Dollar to launch application. ULC officially sell on 15/08/2017 and end on 15/09/2017
•   September 2017: Launch the App
•   October 2017: Ulacoin will on C-CEX on 15/10/2017

WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE ULACOIN?  Huh Huh
 THE FIRST 1 MILLION ULACOIN WILL BE SOLD AT https://startup.ulatech.com/en ON 15/08/2017 for ICO.
IT ALSO WILL BE LISTING ON C-CEX ON 15/10/2017

+ https://www.ulawallet.com
+ https://www.ulablock.com
+ https://www.ulacoin.com
                                                                                                                                                                         ÁI NHI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nguyenhien

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:07:25 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 03:51:15 AM by Nguyenhien

ok,
I will buy,
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

ok,
I will buy,
Stop making new accounts so people will. buy!! This is not acceptable!!!
Stop trying to scam people!!! You can't even mine this coin properly!!! Needs fix ASAP
ainhi136 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:35:38 AM

ok,
I will buy,
Stop making new accounts so people will. buy!! This is not acceptable!!!
Stop trying to scam people!!! You can't even mine this coin properly!!! Needs fix ASAP
Have you read my article?
I believe that if you read you will not express such a harsh attitude. I also believe that this project will be of interest to you and many others.
Thank you!
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:53:17 AM

One month has passed and nothing. I guess the lack of effort in the original post reflects what most has come to expect which is utterly just nothing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: