Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 10000 Youtube Views and Monitise Your Video on Youtube  (Read 256 times)
tech guy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:53:53 AM

Do you know that with you can break YouTube Threshold on it Video Monitisation by getting 10,000 views on your channel. You've been a owe lot of this action. Do you can be making more than $1000 a month from Youtube?. Here's a simple guide on how to get 10000 YouTube follower for almost free.
http://stephmagazine.com/get-10000-youtube-views-almost-free/

Start Making money today!

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

Don't think this is the right section for this since you are just showcasing/advertising your blog how is this a service, the methods to gain subscribers/views you mentioned I don't think someone needs to be a genius to find them out its pretty much what every you-tuber does, I don't think buying social media ads is useful at-least in your early stage with youtube because I doubt it will even recover the costs of buying adpack.

tech guy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

Nice advise though but it preety difficult to get views as a newbie using you tube and I've received messages asking how to pass through this challenges which is why i created the article with links to my source. It okay if you find it difficult relating to my suggestions on the article.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: