Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitexx.org ico launching soon  (Read 519 times)
ezehy2014 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:50:47 AM

Bitexx will soon be launching an ico,  here is the purpose of this ico
1) To be able to run blockchain full node in Africa,  there by building decentralized applications for Africa
2) To be able to run a mining rig for both bitcoin and ethereum in Africa
3) To implement  over 5000 atm in Africa within the next one year,  targetted budget is $25m. Date of ico will be announced on this thread and also on cryptokrib.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:46:10 AM

1) To be able to run blockchain full node in Africa,  there by building decentralized applications for Africa
3) To implement  over 5000 atm in Africa within the next one year,  targetted budget is $25m. Date of ico will be announced on this thread and also on cryptokrib.com
So, can i ask youabout why your project based in africa. You know that too many project already based in africa but just become another fail at the end of the time. It doesn't make sense to implement over 5000 atm in africa. Because that was not a crypto house.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
tavr

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

So, can i ask youabout why your project based in africa. You know that too many project already based in africa but just become another fail at the end of the time. It doesn't make sense to implement over 5000 atm in africa. Because that was not a crypto house.

I think in africa many people have big money. Remember former MMM's boss Mavrodi...
Koloulinger

Activity: 443

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:09:45 AM

youre account is red trust ?
and project ico name site same with big exchanger bittrex, i think is people never interest youre project, and invest buy youre coin in ico selling

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

youre account is red trust ?
and project ico name site same with big exchanger bittrex, i think is people never interest youre project, and invest buy youre coin in ico selling

Bitexx and bittrex are not the same name I never knew bittrexx existed cause am used to polonix already

I think in africa many people have big money. Remember former MMM's boss Mavrodi...
Yes, many people has money in Africa but are less educated about bitcoin and blockchain technology,  as I speak now one of Africa's largest country Nigeria don't even have one bitcoin atm machine and also bitexx exchange is the first peer-to-peer exchange that is Africa based,  Africans can invest billions of dollars into this if they just understand the full way it works by development of decentralized applications for shopping and other things , even bringing in the bitcoin atm will affect the price positively.
I have made my research and I don't think any company is running bitcoin full node in Africa that's why we want to run this ico in other to get our African brothers onboard
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:02:39 PM

Private domain, registered a few months ago, name is similar to BitTrex, there are only two buy orders for BTC(BY THE SAME PERSON) and only one sell.
This screams scam, so loud, it can be heard on MARS! Could've done a better job at making the website..
EDIT: JESUS I CANNOT LOOK AT THAT LOGO!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

Trade has been going on since when the site started and no one has complained about scam or anything,  so don't be quick to judge
lakimens

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:14:19 PM

Trade has been going on since when the site started and no one has complained about scam or anything,  so don't be quick to judge
Because one of the three open trade orders right now is yours?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

Because one of the three open trade orders right now is yours?

Please be mindful of what you say,  if you don't test a platform don't judge it, African use this platform and they trust it,  do you know that luno was once named bitx but later changed their name,  do that make them a scam?
lakimens

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

Africans don't use it, the site itself counts 15 trades since it started and the domain is registered in February. It is not a definite scam, but chance is very high.

Quote from: ezehy2014
New and genuine investment system available u get %50 of everything you invest in 30days if u invest 1btc u get 1.5btc in 30 days pm me if interested
I was accused of being a scammer where by am not one just because I brought up a topic about mmm,  please is there a way the untrust feedback can be removed all my life depends on signature campaign days how I feed here in school
Please am sorry for promoting a ponzi sheme website please forgive me and remove the negative trust in my account I promise not to promote ponzi again

Tell me you're not scam.

ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:45:37 PM

Africans don't use it, the site itself counts 15 trades since it started and the domain is registered in February. It is not a definite scam, but chance is very high.

New and genuine investment system available u get %50 of everything you invest in 30days if u invest 1btc u get 1.5btc in 30 days pm me if interested
I was accused of being a scammer where by am not one just because I brought up a topic about mmm,  please is there a way the untrust feedback can be removed all my life depends on signature campaign days how I feed here in school
Please am sorry for promoting a ponzi sheme website please forgive me and remove the negative trust in my account I promise not to promote ponzi again

Tell me you're not scam.
Am not scam bro and can never be
ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Great, it's a bot...
Hahaha, now I know you are just looking for rank
lakimens

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:50 PM

Bump this thread more, so more people can see it

lakimens

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

Great, it's a bot...
Hahaha, now I know you are just looking for rank
Why?You deleted your post, which was essentially the same as your last.

ezehy2014 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:52:38 PM

Bump this thread more, so more people can see it
They are seeing the post and will surely reply,  so am going back to sleep till the good and healthy guys come online
lakimens

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:53:08 PM

Good night.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: