Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is in the schools for students to explore  (Read 3389 times)
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

I'm not sure this is something for schools to be pushing
I agree with you, they are more like teaching students about money. I think if they want to push this, they can just add this to the lessons in an Economics subject, if they have this kind of subject. But having a separate subject for this, I don't know. They really are into bitcoin.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

Reading the article has even given some expository knowledge that I didn't even understand fully before and I feel its something nice to put in the mind of young ones however concerns should be about exposure to young minds which could easily be swayed by several things in the crypto space aside that all is fine.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

Reading the article has even given some expository knowledge that I didn't even understand fully before and I feel its something nice to put in the mind of young ones however concerns should be about exposure to young minds which could easily be swayed by several things in the crypto space aside that all is fine.
it is to good to teach children what bitcoin is really is, but keep bare in our minds this is a big amount of money they must know how to manage it too and how do they can invest it in another aspects. just teach them both of it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

it is to good to teach children what bitcoin is really is, but keep bare in our minds this is a big amount of money they must know how to manage it too and how do they can invest it in another aspects. just teach them both of it.
I am agree with this too as i can read this article this much more interesting teaching it at the very young age teach how does it work and learn them how to invest are more profitable.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:42 AM

I am agree with this too as i can read this article this much more interesting teaching it at the very young age teach how does it work and learn them how to invest are more profitable.

Blockchain and cryptocurrency is something that will be hard to teach, but I think is necessary to be learned for the upcoming generation. It is continuing to expand and having it taught in schools would be a big help for students and also give them some advantage. It is important for the young people to learn about it because bitcoin is revolutionary, and proper education and knowledge about is necessary for it to be used wisely.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

This is something new. But is it applicable to teach to the primary students? I think, it will be much easier to teach on the secondary and tertiary to prepare them for life. But I like the idea how it was promoted to a very young age, but I think the thought will be those basic things about bitcoin. I hope other coutries would adapt this strategy to promote bitcoin.
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

I think it's good that children spread their knowledge. I'm not surprised that it was Australia who started teaching this technology to children. They just broke the record for an era without recession! 26 years!!! They must be doing something right ;-)

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

This is something new. But is it applicable to teach to the primary students? I think, it will be much easier to teach on the secondary and tertiary to prepare them for life. But I like the idea how it was promoted to a very young age, but I think the thought will be those basic things about bitcoin. I hope other coutries would adapt this strategy to promote bitcoin.
yes its true, its gonna be hard to teach the kids in primary schools since they cant easily get what is the real meaning of this, aside from the kids who truly are geniuses. in tertiary students is better to teach it to them. why? because they need it, they need an extra income so it can be helpful to them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?

‘why we don’t have a universal basic income on the blockchain already?'

This is a simple question for a grader and very straight. For their early learning i think the children should enjoy first their childhood. I think this is applicable to 11 grader up because in this level, they can explore on what they really want to focus on such a certain subject for their preparation in their future profession. 

Well, it's not only about money but this technology has a scope in most of the sectors and at introduction level, I don't think there is an issue for school students to learn and understand it. We are facing rapid changes in technology so it is a good practice to teach about it to the students in their earliest phase of life to adopt the behaviour of such changes and comply with it.
The daddy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
As for me, well yes it could be. Because I think that when we say bitcoin, it's not just only about earning money but this is also a technology that has a scope in most of the sectors and at introduction level. And probably students will also have the interest about bitcoin inside the school for them to explore more about it. I don't think that there will be an issue about it in the school because it can also be a big help in our economy and for all the students because they will have benefits.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

This is a good thing, I wish I was taught on bitcoin earlier. And I also wish I know more about bitcoin now. How it works, the technology behind the blockchain, how an alt-coin is coded,  things like these. I am 49 years old and sometimes, on some aspects of my education I feel like having 60-70. I wish I've got financial education in my school years.
patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

this is a great idea at their early age they can explore the benefits of bitcoin especially the opportunities in earning money. Bitcoin can be an investment that will definitely grow in the next years that's why IF there is a chance or if my country will open a course with regards learning bitcoin i will surely enroll to it.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:22:06 AM

this is good news because it makes it easy for students to learn this new technology and they will know about bitcoin, they will also know the true meaning of crypto. it can also handle their financial problems from now on.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:08 AM

i hope in the philippines theres a subject for crypto currency too so many of the Filipino would aware what is bitcoin all about, and then it would be lessen the poverty in the philippines and for them to know can earn money by just posting, investing and trading for them to pay their tuition fees and have their own allowances.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

This is an interesting fact, everyone is interested in learning bitcoin, maybe we have bitcoin, but we do not necessarily understand the workings of bitcoin, this is a good idea, learn bitcoin at school and they will become interested in bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

This is a good thing, I wish I was taught on bitcoin earlier. And I also wish I know more about bitcoin now. How it works, the technology behind the blockchain, how an alt-coin is coded,  things like these. I am 49 years old and sometimes, on some aspects of my education I feel like having 60-70. I wish I've got financial education in my school years.
Yes it is. Younger minds have brilliant capability to learn new things efficiently. So if bitcoin is introduced in schools for students to explore, this is the best opportunity for them to learn about crypto currencies and their uses i.e. trading, investing, buying or selling products online.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

I have always encouraged the idea of teaching bitcoins to the young generation. In this way, these creative minds will not only understand the benefits of crypto currencies but who knows that someone from them will contribute to the blockchain technology also in an unimaginable way.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

It's just awesome! It's time to change the younger generation and adjust it to a new world financial system, connected with the crypto currency. It is not necessary to give them detailed information, enough general information about the history of the creation, prospects for development, pros and cons. In the schools of my city, financial education is a big hole in teaching, and it pleases that there are countries whose education system is keeping pace with the times.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

In schools, it is simply necessary to give general concepts of crypto-currencies and technology, according to which they function. This will allow to perceive the crypto currency not as fraud and pyramid, but as a branch of science and will increase people's confidence in it, which can not understand crypto currency, can not see it and touch it.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:24:08 PM

LOL. Nice to see this. It's a big move of Bitcoin. Day by day Bitcoin is become very well known all around the world. First is in primary school then will be secondary school, high school, University and college I think so Smiley)). After that Bitcoin will be legalized and seem as a local currency of every country in the world and we can easily use it to trade, pay bill or purchase anything we need soon Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: