Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is in the schools for students to explore  (Read 3389 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

It's good way to promote bitcoin but just make sure that most student already understand the risk and the usage of bitcoin.
In some country forbid bitcoin because it can be use for criminal activity !
Yes your are right the student must understand about high risk usage of bitcoin especially in the price of bitcoin but i am not sure the student just learn about bitcoin in the price, more than it they are learning about the blockchain and everything related with the blockchain, especially the blockchain for application on education, government. I glad about the student start learning about bitcoin due to the future of bitcoin is depending on the young people.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:27:52 AM

This is a good step to make the next generation easier to learn Crypto, Blockchain and more. And hopefully it will gradually build on different schools. So far, the students have been informed. and have their own profit and do not rely on their parents.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:02 AM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
its a great news that the bitcoin is now on the schools and have an opportunity to learn about the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency technology by the students.the students need an new knowledge about the technology because we know that our world are going to be modern someday as the years pass. many invention and new technology and to know about more about the bitcoin
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

I think this is a major breakthrough for teaching crypto courses in school.
Because i think when they know about bitcoin since they were at school, their knowledge and information will be more adequate about crypto currency.
I hope the countries of the world follow this as the Australian government.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

I think this is a major breakthrough for teaching crypto courses in school.
Because i think when they know about bitcoin since they were at school, their knowledge and information will be more adequate about crypto currency.
I hope the countries of the world follow this as the Australian government.
The teachings of cryptocurrency in the schools will help them a lot to open their minds in finding opportunity like bitcoin have and if they will get interested in bitcoin because of the school teaching then i think that they can work in bitcoin as a sideline and they can earn money with bitcoin that will help them to support their selves in their studies.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

It looks like we will have many new competitors in this business, Australia welcomes Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. with such a good educational system so these children might become developers later in the world of cryptocurrency.
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:22:46 PM

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
its a great news that the bitcoin is now on the schools and have an opportunity to learn about the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency technology by the students.the students need an new knowledge about the technology because we know that our world are going to be modern someday as the years pass. many invention and new technology and to know about more about the bitcoin

Well, it's not only about Bitcoin but since as a technology Blockchain has introduced us to the huge opportunities out there which can practically solve the real world problems, it will be beneficial to the next generation to adopt the technology and explore the possibilities as early as possible. Even though we are in the early phase, the technology is improving day by day and within a decade we will have a completely organised blockchain infrastructure in multiple sectors out there so we must build the awareness of it as much as possible and this effort is one of them.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

It looks like we will have many new competitors in this business, Australia welcomes Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. with such a good educational system so these children might become developers later in the world of cryptocurrency.

maybe i think australia have started to follow the footsteps of american government that have applied a study about Blokchain and cryptocurrency at university in US.
but the difference is australia start the study starting from 6th grade of elementary school
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:40 PM

I think this is a great idea to cultivate the spirit of developing cryptocurency and blockchain technology  and it will be also taught to elementary school students because they are faster to learn and have creativity and critical thinking. but it should also look at the response of the students because this can’t be forced on them. if there are some who aren’t interested then I think they should be given other learning materials because it will be a waste, the kids will be bored and consider learning as their enemy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

i think its a good idea that cryptocurrency must be taught in school. students can learn a lot in which it ca  help them one day when they are already putting up their own business or engage into business. I don't think school directors will approve this if it won't bring harm or should affect the studiws of rhe students. so for me its is for the benefits of the students.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

It’s good thing to know that Australia is giving the chance to understand people about the cryptocurrency not only for the people but also for students and looking forward for the . I think this would change regarding for bitcoins. They are willing to share for the young ones the knowledge to learn and earn at the same time and the important here is there’s still a possible risk here. The potential of every student has an huge effect on this matter. Australia is thinking for a big break for Bitcoins
cryptorony

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

It's good way to promote bitcoin but just make sure that most student already understand the risk and the usage of bitcoin.
I think if you say criminal activity will be promoted more buy bitcoin i will deny you the reason is because  everything in the world does not comes with a tag good or bad we the people use it for good and bad and thats why it become good and bad eventually,even we can use USD to do lots of bad terrorist activity its only on us how we use it .So bitcoin is great technology please donot be negative.
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

Nice to see Bitcoin expanding into different areas very good for exposure.
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

I'm not sure this is something for schools to be pushing

Whyever not? The Blockchain sector, if you want to go it that, is rapidly becoming a multi-billion-dollar industry. Why would you not want young people to be ready to jump into this niche with both feet?
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

It was a huge advantage in this generation that they will teach bitcoins in schools. Teenagers will know how easy to earn bitcoins and there will be rich kids out there that might lurking in every bar drinking and living the easiest life and yes it was also a disadvantage in some other country that forbids bitcoins because they would not know how technology is dominating right now.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

It would be very great idea. Knowing the good and bad thing about bitcoin in early stage would be a good thing. If the bitcoin will stay until the next generation.  Wink Young students will be more independent in handling this things. Just like how we make them understand about the physical money. It is still up to them how they will use and gain it after understanding the basic about it. Well, more power on pushing Bitcoin in schools for students! Grin Grin Cheesy

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

Very good news, hopefully all countries can receive bitcoin well, and apply curriculum to schools in the country, so bitcoin is accepted and known by all circles.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

One of my friend who is from Sydney was always interested in Investing, but he left the internet world few years back. As I see how Australians and Govt offering services of investing and now in Cryptocurrency, unlike other Govt's are behind the curtains.

It's good to teach in schools and colleges than Social media sites, thus they can make some decent money while studying.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

Glad to hear about it finally bitcoin become a subject for kids now.   Australia did a great job,  it can help bitcoin to increase and hope those kids and earn good in future with the help of bitcoins. In Teaching and Learning Age Does Not Matter. What matter is students are taught the right thing which may help them in earning in future and in this point of view, making them learn bitcoin is one of the best things.

Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

Yeah indeed a great initiative by the Australian school so that the students may get sufficient knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency and investing in it so that they may be easy for them to invest and explore online trading and can get sufficient amount money for their schooling and pocket money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: