Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Bitcoin is in the schools for students to explore  (Read 3391 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:20:07 AM

I just came across this great news,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

According to the article,

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?

If this article is true, it will help to spread the news about bitcoin and eventually it will become part of the subject in school and the student may clearly explain to their family what bitcoin is all about.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:23:15 AM

That is great, this will help a new generation to understand more about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I'm sure it will help them in the future. I was once read Bitjob platform, the platform basically just like freelancer site but focusing on student, I'm sure the platform will help a student to get interested in cryptocurrency and it will help their economy.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:31:45 AM

really? wow all the schools in the world will accept bitcoin to pay tuition fees
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:35:05 AM

wow,that's a great news...hopefully,to be discuss on all schools around the world.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:42:42 AM

woah! congratulations australian government. it is a big advantages that autralia is very open about the concept of bitcoins and even open to all youngsters to learn more about bitcoins. hopefully, all countries will be do the same as what australian's government did most especially in my country.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology.

"The ‘School on the Blockchain’ Program Provides Young Students With Many Opportunities to Explore Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technology".

Let's appreciate this move and I am sure this would make it easier for next generations to learn and explore this new technology. What do you think about it?
Before i start Congrats to bitcoin because it make to become popular again in one place like school. Its really good that the bitcoin is now on the other school and became an learning to other. The studenta will know more about the technology ,gadgets and economics. And maybe they used their gadgets in the correct way.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:40:46 AM

That is great, this will help a new generation to understand more about Blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I'm sure it will help them in the future. I was once read Bitjob platform, the platform basically just like freelancer site but focusing on student, I'm sure the platform will help a student to get interested in cryptocurrency and it will help their economy.

Unfortunately my country still for forbid bitcoin and it's affect on bitcoin popularity at my place.
Bitcoin is criminal money and my country still fight against our main enemy which is corruptor. They afraid that the corruptor may use bitcoin to cover up their transaction

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Unfortunately my country still for forbid bitcoin and it's affect on bitcoin popularity at my place.
Bitcoin is criminal money and my country still fight against our main enemy which is corruptor. They afraid that the corruptor may use bitcoin to cover up their transaction

Well it depends on jurisdiction and  so if your government is making it difficult for you guys then its better you resort to online means to get yourself in the know because they might not allow it in schools over there yet. It's great to have bitcoin integrated into our curricula just like some have started but it doesn't stop the youth in your country or yourself for that matter from learning about it.
Olis1000

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:34:07 AM

Wooow, That's really a good idea to learn everyone the technology of Blockchain.

This is really a great development ... How I wish it can be established all around the world where children will be thought how to explore new technology, . it's indeed a great idea for Australian to have taken a bold step in equipping their young one in the future technology.. Kudos to them anyways
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Congrats bitcoin it is your another achievements in crypto world, this a good news to hear thanks to Australian student and their government they give chance young people to adapt earlier business in cryptocurrency. I hope also here our country.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

I think it's good, student need explore to all include bitcoin, because it's going to be a major issue right now, so students can explore what, where, when and how is bitcoin can be like this nowadays. Hope not only in school in australia but in global. CMIIW Smiley
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:01:46 AM

Wooow, That's really a good idea to learn everyone the technology of Blockchain.
Really thats great news , i've hope my country would agree about the idea of teaching some cryptocurrency into our school, because if this program was implemented in many school in my country, i believe those kids have a future, since they are easy to learn.
nofuture

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:36:35 AM

yeah, I absolutely agree with this idea. In the future, Cryptocurrency will become payment facilities and Bitcoin become a kind of asset to invest. Therefore, education about cryptocurrency is necessary

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:07:54 AM

This is a good and good thing for the future progress of bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is a hope to replace regular money so we all need to know more details about bitcoin.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

I dont think bitcoin can be teach in school because of the fake news taken last week. There are people said that bitcoin is a scam because of the investment site thats why in our country they not notice the goodside of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:04:42 AM

Really thats great news , i've hope my country would agree about the idea of teaching some cryptocurrency into our school, because if this program was implemented in many school in my country, i believe those kids have a future, since they are easy to learn.

Exactly, it's less about Bitcoin and speculation which is one part/branch of it but more about Blockchain as a technology that has a huge scope in multiple sectors in the coming decades and as we know the predictions of the consequences of Industry 4.0 are horrible and to remain in the competition, we must keep adopting the new skills and technologies and as a part of it, we must teach our kids about new stuff which might change the way we live today.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

Its a good thing to know that at their very young age they can know more about cryptocurrency they can handle their finances at their young age.A good news that bitcoin resulting for progress that they can adapt it now for their education ,they can easily understand the cryptocurrency.
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

Great news. Good understanding of crypto is very important not only to popularize it, but to limit fraud and misuse too.
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

It will be good if students can acquire strong relevant knowledge from the school itself. I believe bitcoin will be the future
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

That was a great news. If that happens, i think the bitcoin will be famous and spreads it in other countries. That was the time that many people have a privilege to take a bitcoin technology and many benifits and opportunities to take if all countries have a programs like you've said. Wish that our country also have a program like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: