Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to PPC?  (Read 889 times)
Arkanine (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:02:45 AM

PPC price is falling down! From stable 0.0022 highrise to 0.00255, then fallen down to 0.0018.... Why? What is your idea? Lets talk about it! Smiley
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:06:54 AM

The reason could be because more people are selling at a lower price than people are buying at a higher price  Roll Eyes
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:12:22 AM

Anyone got any PPC for sale?
Arkanine (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:15:33 AM

perhan007, you are my hero, your deep knowledge saves our world again!

Yeah, I have PPC, but dont you think Ill sell them now, when the price is lowlowlow? No one should sell ppc or ltc now! Smiley)
Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:18:48 AM

All the altcoins are taking a hit, not just PPC, though PPC and LTC have taken the biggest blows it seems.
TruthTaco

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:30:16 AM

LTC and PPC are taking a big hit because they were expected to be traded on gox, but gox is in a shit of trouble lately.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:36:44 AM

LTC have taken the biggest blows it seems.
Just switched my GPUs over to LTC. Now I have to make nothing with LTC, or nothing with BTC.  Undecided

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:47:21 AM

PPC price is falling down! From stable 0.0022 highrise to 0.00255, then fallen down to 0.0018.... Why? What is your idea? Lets talk about it! Smiley

This was down to a single dump at 0.0022 which took the price to the 0.0018 range. More dumps then followed.

Now it looks like people have been bailing out.

My take on the situation is that these dumps were due to people getting pissed off at the rampant manipulation that goes on over at BTC-e.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:50:12 AM

This was down to a single dump at 0.0022 which took the price to the 0.0018 range. More dumps then followed.

My take on the situation is that these dumps were due to people getting pissed off at the rampant manipulation that goes on over at BTC-e.

Maybe it was funds taken during the vircurex hack/s.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:51:09 AM

It wasn't
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 11:55:37 AM

It wasn't

Not saying you are wrong but how could you possibly know what the hackers are doing with the funds they stole from vircurex?

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
samson
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:00:00 PM

It wasn't

Not saying you are wrong but how could you possibly know what the hackers are doing with the funds they stole from vircurex?

Well I know the first dump wasn't hackers because it was me converting my PPC into BTC.
lazydna

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:03:10 PM

Bit coin is stable because it is the safest coin. The recent flood of alt coins has saturated the alt coin market and driving all the prices down. I think once the massive alt coin speculation has ended the more established alt coins will go back up in value. FTC/CNC and the ones after it are essentially clones and do nothing but fuel speculation.

Mhash pipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 12:58:50 PM

Bit coin is the safest coin because it is stable.

Agreed for now.
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:00:23 PM

All the altcoins are taking a hit, not just PPC, though PPC and LTC have taken the biggest blows it seems.

All altcoins except Mincoin.
It's not propaganda, check http://mcxnow.com yourself ... stable or slowly rising
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:17:55 PM

With Litecoin going to Gox the race was on for the next Litecoin. We are still waiting for Litecoin to go on to Gox and confidence is ebbing as to whether this will happen. Money has been coming out of all the alts incluing Litecoin and it keeps coming out. When Litecoin finally goes to Gox and the world does not collapse, expect the value of all the alts to go shooting back up. There is a lot more potential in an alt doubling or tripling your investment than with Bitcoin. If people see Litecoin ascend to Gox the race will be back on.

Personally I believe there is room for several alts, they are not all competing for one spot but can actually maintain their own place in the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: