Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you predict a coin price ???  (Read 1847 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

I don't know how to predict it exactly, I just follow the market, when the price is dropping it's time to watch, then when the price start changing and moving up it's time to buy. When the price stop increasing you can sell it, so what you get with this is profit. For me it's not an exactly science full of methods to read the charts, etc... I just follow the feeling and hope for the best (talking about Bitcoin or main AltCoins only, not those flash fake ICOs).
No one will predict the market price. it is completely unpredictable. If we can predict the price of the coin, then no one will lose money in trading. One more thing if any knows which coin is going to high and which is going low he/she they will never share that information with others because it is business tactics if they share that they will lose their profit.
Perhaps many users of coin traders have already worked out some kind of professional flair, and therefore they can easily determine the exchange rate, which can go up or fall. But as for me, I'm still a beginner, it's very hard for me to do it and I use the automatic machine when I set the maximum or minimum.
Well even i am long time traders i can say that i don't know what will be the price of an altcoin because those are unpredictable price..
My own trick only if there are some coins are decrease from high price i buy some altcoin which is already decrease from high value and i only choose to invest those are already in a good rankings ..
I can make profit because i just wait and patiently to increase back again and making profit. .
So be patience in order to make a profit but sometimes there are altcoin never increase back again.. so i think sell it and change altcoin to invest this is just what i do and i can say i can make a profit but sometimes lose..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

I ask "Why is it worth anything?"

Considering it's the fastest, cheapest, and most secure currency ever, I would think it's future market cap is in the trillion USD range.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

I don't know how to predict it exactly, I just follow the market, when the price is dropping it's time to watch, then when the price start changing and moving up it's time to buy. When the price stop increasing you can sell it, so what you get with this is profit. For me it's not an exactly science full of methods to read the charts, etc... I just follow the feeling and hope for the best (talking about Bitcoin or main AltCoins only, not those flash fake ICOs).

Predicting cryptocurrency often becomes complicated and doesn't overtakes our expectations. But sometimes it becomes really easy as recently during fork and split, nearly most predicted Bitcoin will rise and you can see the results. Also market news and movements around the world helped me many times to reach my predictions or atleast went near to it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

I don't used market capitalization, or volume as there are all lagin indicators. I do predict price movement through pin bar of price action. Charting and candlestick interpretation is the best ways to know traders mind and know what will happen in future. If you know how to interpret candlestick bars you can easily know what is in the mind or having knowledge of the insiders secret. What ever has happened historically are already being interpret on candlestick chart pattern.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

by Market Cap ? Circulating Supply ? or volume 24 hours or all ? (im new to this ..looking for a advise  Smiley )
To do predict about any coin you must need to research about the coin.you need to follow the coin before 1 week.then you can predict any coin.For researching marketcap and 24 hours value is more important.
Predicting the movement of a coin is not an impossible feat, It can be achieved by doing researches and studying the coin's chart However, It requires time and effort. Numerous successful traders always says that research is required in trading, You can't just go straight in and invest to any coin that you just want or else you will lose the money.

I'm no expert but i can say that if you're uncertain about the trade you will make, hold the coin and wait patiently for the perfect opportunity. Always remember the quote "haste makes waste" .You don't have to rush things, just wait patiently.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:35:20 AM

Its hard to believe but I am feeling future price growing or falling... Just like presentiment  Smiley Now I feeling growing of bitcoin and ethereum up to New Year...  Wink
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:30:17 AM

So do I. No more scientific method and etc. Just following my instinct, some news and watching the market if how a certain coin is behaving. And sometimes consulting my friends that has a lot experience than me. When I feel like the price will be enough for me then thats it. No but's and if's.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:41:11 AM

by Market Cap ? Circulating Supply ? or volume 24 hours or all ? (im new to this ..looking for a advise  Smiley )
Predicting is just a like a pure random guess but on doing trading its not actually random since i do make some research about the project, its potential its devs and volume. This is one of my indications if i do decide to buy a particular coins but these kind of habits or indications doesnt work anytime but atleast it does give you some percentage on making money later on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:48:25 AM

I predict the price of a coin by technical analysis and intuition. First i look at the chart of a coin and see whether its moving in an upward trend or downward trend. After following the trend in the chart i see it moving averages and see whether its a good time to buy or sell and then based on the previous wave of the coin i predict the price of the coin . The price i predict doesn't accurately come true but gives me profit most of the time and loss sometimes. Compared to the losses i have made more profits till date.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

So do I. No more scientific method and etc. Just following my instinct, some news and watching the market if how a certain coin is behaving. And sometimes consulting my friends that has a lot experience than me. When I feel like the price will be enough for me then thats it. No but's and if's.
Actually the technical analysic when trading just helps us understand the emotion of trader on market, the main reason make the price of cryptocurrency increasing or decreasing are by the mentality trader and community use them. So if you can understand their emotion, you can get rich.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:35:55 AM

I could say that cryptoland is wild world.
It is almost not peedictable the issues and the price movement.

Some token may rise due to a new market in some contry
And it is totally different with common stock.

It is better to stay alert 24 hours Cheesy
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:18:21 AM

Actually the technical analysic when trading just helps us understand the emotion of trader on market, the main reason make the price of cryptocurrency increasing or decreasing are by the mentality trader and community use them. So if you can understand their emotion, you can get rich.
Trading is one of the basis to determine the good price of any coins in the market, also if you're a traders it easy for you to predict the future value of any altcoins in the crytocurrencies industry. In addition my answer in the question is I predict the coin price base on the past and current value of coins. Therefore, sometimes I join to the situation of coins to easily predict their future value.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

My speculation is coming from the updated news and and the market trend, and it also can be seen from the transaction volume, with this three points we can predicted the price, not always can be correct but it helps me a lot of time when I want to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:41:20 AM

My speculation is coming from the updated news and and the market trend, and it also can be seen from the transaction volume, with this three points we can predicted the price, not always can be correct but it helps me a lot of time when I want to trade
The important when use technical analysic for crypto market is suppy and demand, if you can understand it, earning profit on market very easy with you because you can know when is highest price and nobody can't continue buy it => Take profit before drop down.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

by Market Cap ? Circulating Supply ? or volume 24 hours or all ? (im new to this ..looking for a advise  Smiley )
I'm looking for a coin update if there special announcement or launch in the coin development . Volume Also is good for day trading to base on but if you are a long term trader of altcoins , what i do is monitoring its projects and waiting for the right moment when i have a feeling that it will have a huge price pump. Circulating coin supply and market cap will don't predict a coins price .coinmarketcap states its current price in the market.

PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:03:38 AM

Doing prediction is not so easy. First you need to research about the coin that you want to buy.Take your look on coin road map,creator,team,total supply etc. those are the best thing to know about any coin future.try to get regular update about the coin. Bitcointalk announcement thread and coin telegram/slack also a great place for getting regular update.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

by Market Cap ? Circulating Supply ? or volume 24 hours or all ? (im new to this ..looking for a advise  Smiley )

I'm guessing you're referring to altcoins. I look for long term accumulation. I look for a nice, long, base that looks like the bottom of a bowl on a price chart. Then I wait for a spike outside of the trading range. Then I buy into the following flag/correction. After that, it's usually off to the races.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

Can't exactly predict though. You can look for tips online and in threads like these but that still won't assure you that you'll have a good result. Just try trading with small amounts and you'll formulate good strategies yourself that can land you good trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

My prediction is the price will peak around $5,500 (give or take $500).
Then it will collapse over the the next few years.
When it bottoms at $1,000-1,500 it will begin rising again slowly and eventually surpass $10,000.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

You have got everything on your list that I really consider for trading any coin in the market. Yes market cap is important to know as you would predict how the particular coin project is doing int he market. Without it no coin can really survive for longer times. Circulating supply is always limited but to be honest sometimes dev hold particular amount and then relates the coins to balance the market. So less supply would cause more demand and more demand would lead to higher prices. So better check for it always. Coming to your 24 hours volume I'm little concern with it always because it fluctuates a lot with pump groups which I don't see as real data. It can lead to misleading info and wrong predictions. Else is good and enough to predict the coin performance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: