Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:35:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Publica - Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy  (Read 27226 times)
Bank4YOU_Group

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

who is your customer first of all? Authors?
Ck1234

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

What a great concept.  This is the first project I've seen of it's kind.  Best of luck to you in your ICO
EazyMe

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

Very good ICO, now it is traded on Etherdelta
http://etherdelta.com/#PBL-ETH
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

This token is now listed on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

This token is now listed on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts

today this token is listed on coinmarketcap, but only etherdelta that already listing this token..
anyway what is the ICO price from this Publica ?
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:30:18 AM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Publica tokens: https://getcrypto.info/publica/
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:28:58 PM

Publica is now listed on CoinCodex:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/publica/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
lord-gollum

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

An unfortunate date for any ERC20 token to be listed on etherdelta or CMC.
Because of the ether rally these days PBL will be dumped most probably.
I am sorry guys I will dump too  Undecided
It is good project though, i might buy back on january.
Until than. Goodbye  Cry
PublicaIO (OP)

Activity: 265

Publica - Protocol for Decentralised Publishing

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

who is your customer first of all? Authors?

Hello! It's for authors and readers.

Please check our website, in the section called "Publica's benefits for the community" you will find main benefits for authors, readers, as well as early contributors.

Adal111

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

What is the size of the current community?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

How many authors and readers do you have using the platform?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lord-gollum

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

zero  Grin

there is not any platform and maybe wont even exist. I have seen many projects like this.
Few of them deployed a dapp eventually.
And the funny thing about the cryptospace is, when they deliver an alpha a product or etc. The people dump asap. eventually price dips.
VOISE is a very similar project. Instead of book publishing a music publishing lets say. As soon as they delivered an alpha people dumped it.
ITis also probably due to the quality. People were expecting something with great user interface like I tunes.
But ofcourse it didnt have that. Besides it came with few song (mozart 9. symphony)
so people were pissed and dumped.

I am almost certain that the same will happen with publica. Cheesy
It will go down and down from the first day on. Wont move up until they deliver something actually working and really advantegous for readers or authors. Publica doesnt have a solid tech people to do that and with very small money they have raised , they cant hire such a skilled team.
if they are honest and not scammers. Then they will sell coins they held , which will dip prices .

So i will follow the project for sure. But too risky to invest before any tech development sign.

Good luck with your project,
PublicaIO (OP)

Activity: 265

Publica - Protocol for Decentralised Publishing

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

zero  Grin

there is not any platform and maybe wont even exist. I have seen many projects like this.
And the funny thing about the cryptospace is, when they deliver an alpha a product or etc. The people dump asap. eventually price dips.
VOISE is a very similar project. Instead of book publishing a music publishing lets say. As soon as they delivered an alpha people dumped it.
ITis also probably due to the quality. People were expecting something with great user interface like I tunes.
But ofcourse it didnt have that. Besides it came with few song (mozart 9. symphony)

It will go down and down from the first day on. Wont move up until they deliver something actually working and really advantegous for readers or authors. Publica doesnt have a solid tech people to do that and with very small money they have raised , they cant hire such a skilled team.
if they are honest and not scammers. Then they will sell coins they held , which will dip prices .

So i will follow the project for sure. But too risky to invest before any tech development sign.

We'll take you at your word and assume you aren't a fudder trying to dip the PBL price to your own benefit. Also, these are questions that others may have and all good questions deserve an answer.

Publica's websites for the author's journey, and the reader's journey through a book's ICO, will be judged in comparison to any world-class website. We definitely have the developers and budget to make a world-class experience online. Our developers have made world-class sites for Jaguar, Land Rover, and many critical customers.

Publica's ereader apps will match the quality of any ereader app. Our developers make mobile apps for the same class of critical customers.

Publica isn't building an online store like Amazon Kindle or iTunes, so there won't be anything to judged against their shopping experiences. Book lovers and business buyers will buy their READ Tokens in a Book ICO, and they'll interact with the authors' own websites and social media channels.

Publica's developers made publica.io, judge for yourself.

Publica's developers made Ethereum smart contracts, they're on github, judge for yourself.

Publica's developers make back ends for the same class of critical customers, including ICO's for other companies, and are intimately familiar with all the issues that come up in blockchain projects.

Please join our Telegram group to learn more from our community of a thousand so far. The channel is moderated by a respected third-party admin, supported by Publica's executive and social media teams.

Thanks for following the Publica project.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

zero  Grin

My question was simple how many. The answer should be a number not a novel. I don't want to read your long novel leave that for the authors using your platform. I just want the number that's all. Write 0 if you don't have any.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:57:06 AM

Publica(PBL) is now live on Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/934260360294498305

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PBL_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
dominicki

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:34:43 PM

zero  Grin

My question was simple how many. The answer should be a number not a novel. I don't want to read your long novel leave that for the authors using your platform. I just want the number that's all. Write 0 if you don't have any.

bro, why are you so impatient and childish? This is a project barely out of garage. Give it few months or years. Why do some "crypto investors" like yourself expect everything to be handed to you on a plate from a getgo. Same thing with VOISE. Voise will be very successful within 2 years. This is hurting crypto sphere, people with no financial background or experience buying tokens left and right. Criticizing if it doesnt make them wealthy in few days. Good luck
mikelo220

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:25 AM

If another company (i.e., Amazon) were to decide that they like the idea of conveying book ownership rights via the blockchain, what's to stop them from just creating their own ERC20 token?  Are you relying on being first to market?  How will you gain traction with e-book readers?  Although I'm sure this project has plenty of early investors by now, I doubt they're all going to be avid consumers in PBL's actual book market.  

In this regard, I'm skeptical of being able to obtain legitimate adoption of the platform by authors and consumers alike.  It may just be the case that Publica is ahead of its time.  However, blockchain technology is still not widely used by the public at large, which has me questioning how this project will ever get into the hands of its target audience.  There's a lot of other projects in other fields that expressed very similar ambitious goals, and yet they've struggled to gain popular adoption.  So I'm skeptical that Publica will be able to bridge this gap where others have failed.  I feel like it would require cooperation with retailers one some level, which leads to me back to my opening question.

Still, this looks like a good project.  The the team looks really solid.  The whitepaper is generally well-written (a few couple grammar errors).  It's an original idea that tries to solve an actual problem, and the problem seems like one that blockchain is poised to solve.  

I can definitely sympathize with the problem that EULA's and other licensing arrangements can make on distributing digital copies.  Providing a means to irrevocably transfer ownership rights in e-books is very intriguing.  With that said, I'm hesitant as to whether the general audience for e-books: 1) is ready to embrace blockchain technology on such a wide scale, and 2) cares about the difference between license vs ownership.  As someone with a legal background, I can appreciate the difference.  But to the average consumer, is it really worth losing out on the convenience of just using Amazon (and only getting a license)?  Is the idea of true ownership really worth the hassle for people to learn how to use/operate an entirely new e-book platform and currency?

The whitepaper is extremely ambitious, so it'll be on the devs to consistently deliver on various goals.  If not, investors will lose confidence.  Best of luck!
browniee

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

Will the coin be listed on bigger exchanges in the near future?
serj_sm

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:27 PM

Oтличный пpoэкт! Бyдy cлeдить
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

Sorry for a delayed greetings, Congrats! to PUBLICA beeb listed on Cryptopia.
Good luck PUBLICA, always watching you.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: