Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:38:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Publica - Blockchain revolution for the publishing economy  (Read 27226 times)
pitchmyico

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:04:15 AM

We want to thank Publica team for answering our questions. You can review answers from Publica team in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck.
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:50:45 AM

Crashing hard. I think.the coin has a ton of potential though. If it gets to around 7-8 cents I would buy.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

Sorry for a delayed greetings, Congrats! to PUBLICA beeb listed on Cryptopia.
Good luck PUBLICA, always watching you.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi

Nice to see this project is trading on cryptopia, which is a good exchange.
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:24:43 PM

This project looks very nice for investment, I will invest in it! Let's see what will be the ROI in 1 month
mysterybanker

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

This guy hinting Publica going into an exchange this week, is this true? Any official confirmation of this?!

https://medium.com/@yourcryptomarketing/publica-aims-to-revolutionise-the-publishing-industry-with-blockchain-technology-efc0c46f3f2d
PublicaIO (OP)

Activity: 265

Publica - Protocol for Decentralised Publishing

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

KuCoin is listing Publica (PBL) on December 7.

The trading markets include PBL/BTC and PBL/ETH. Users can start depositing PBL at 19:00 GMT+8 and trading at 20:00 GMT+8 December 7 .

bigbowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

Hi there, can you tell me why the max cap change from 51million to 5million? i remembered that you said the max cap is 51million. thanks
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

Coinmarketcap already did not updated, i cant see KuCoin exchange in markets!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

Hi there, can you tell me why the max cap change from 51million to 5million? i remembered that you said the max cap is 51million. thanks

Hello! Today there’s a far-richer landscape of blockchain-oriented partners we can work with than there were on the horizon when we started the Publica project and defined a hard cap.

The hard cap was redefined and set before the public ICO. After consultations with key advisors and large-amount presale participants, we have redefined the ICO cap as small-medium-large and reduced it to minimum necessary amount for a platform development and marketing.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

A Billion Stores, A Common Linkage?

People buy books from a lot of online stores around the world, and a lot of offline (paper) bookstores. Google knows about most of them. Some on maps, some on websites, some on both.
https://medium.com/@josefmarc/a-billion-stores-a-common-linkage-3a79579e992e
bigbowl

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:40:09 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:51:50 AM by bigbowl

Ok, it's quite interesting  Smiley but i need to point out that "minimum necessary amount for a platform development and marketing" is actually called Minimal Cap

Hello! Today there’s a far-richer landscape of blockchain-oriented partners we can work with than there were on the horizon when we started the Publica project and defined a hard cap.

The hard cap was redefined and set before the public ICO. After consultations with key advisors and large-amount presale participants, we have redefined the ICO cap as small-medium-large and reduced it to minimum necessary amount for a platform development and marketing.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Radio, TV, Books are mainstream. Crypto is fringe?

I mostly read books. Driving, I listen to public radio. Cooking, I let sports TV keep me company.

I’m never surprised to hear radio and TV talk about books. I love books, they’re mainstream media too. Talk about crypto-anything would surprise.

Crypto’s way too fringe for my casual attention to mainstream media, right?

Last night I joined a large dinner party. As I approached the table I asked Hey, anybody listen to public radio driving here? People said “Yeah, that panel about Bitcoin. One of them kept on about Ethereum. And look over there (in a Florida sports bar, TVs on the walls), CNN has that crypto guy on again.”

We ranged over many topics in the course of the night, but crypto kept returning.

My friends know I love books. They read books too, and we usually talk about books. Yet we talked about crypto more than books. With that “crypto guy” behind us, on silent CNN, again.

So what’s mainstream now?

Driving away, I left the radio silent. I like crypto, a lot, but I’d had enough for one night. There was a good book waiting for me at home.

I knew there’d be plenty of crypto on mainstream media tomorrow. And anyway, crypto’s part of my job now. As mainstream as it can get.

Photo by Mpho Mojapelo on Unsplash
Publica is demonstrating its proof of concept next week. If you’re an author or just want to keep an eye on the latest developments, click here.

P.S. I used to work in TV. Before that, books, self-publishing, and music. Before that, radio. Now, books+crypto. It’s all mainstream media and publishing to me, but I really like books.

https://medium.com/publicaio/radio-tv-books-are-mainstream-media-crypto-is-fringe-f67e79d99d02
PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

Publica designer Natalia is presenting new landing page geared towards authors. Watch on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/VJ9p3GZ4sj4

Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

Seems (PBL) staff is active,  thanks for fast updates. Price is increasing now, join here,  before its not to late. M.cap is still very small 5m. For 2x 3x 4x in short. Lets go! And thanks staff

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aimeepatterson

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

OK.... It looks promising. And what amount do you plan to collect in the course of sales of tokens? When will the members receive the token?
PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:26:54 AM

OK.... It looks promising. And what amount do you plan to collect in the course of sales of tokens? When will the members receive the token?

Hello! The ICO is over now, $1M raised. Tokens were already distributed, you can buy PBL tokens on exchanges (such as Kucoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta).

Here is additional information:

Total supply is 33,787,150.
Circulating supply is 18,582,933 PBL

45% of total supply is locked for treasury and the team. Treasury is unlocked within 90 days and the team is vesting its 20% within 5 years proportionately with first unlock happening after 1 year. You can check PBL smart contract code to validate that 45% being currently locked from the circulation (https://etherscan.io/address/0x55648de19836338549130b1af587f16bea46f66b#code)

PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Publica Introduces Its Proof Of Concept!

Publica platform development step 1 — Proof-of-concept overview - https://medium.com/publicaio/publica-introduces-its-proof-of-concept-371c45edd202

PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

Publica is launching a PBL token giveaway campaign Smiley More information - https://medium.com/publicaio/publica-is-launching-a-pbl-token-giveaway-campaign-17e11181cf04

MMostaza

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

I am happy to see another project that is using blockchain to reinvent cultural industry and bring it to another level. I believe that this is the path for the creative world, to step into blockchain tech and open the possibility to help creators while providing great value directly to the public Smiley

PublicaIO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

The source code and documentation for the Proof of Concept is published to Github - https://github.com/PublicaIO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: