Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for most profit in 10 years from now  (Read 2661 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:52:30 PM

7. Try to find a new but promising Altcoin and grab as much as you can for $100 right from the start before the price (hopefully) sky-rockets one day (also high risk I think)
I prefer this strategy, although you think it is risky, but on the other hand it can also give us many advantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

7. Try to find a new but promising Altcoin and grab as much as you can for $100 right from the start before the price (hopefully) sky-rockets one day (also high risk I think)
I prefer this strategy, although you think it is risky, but on the other hand it can also give us many advantages.

That's a very risky strategy. I'd prefer to work my ass off to get together a $1000 fund, then put 10% into ten different altcoins. There's a good chance most will fail and/or get de-listed (although some might remain on exchanges and get pumped someday anyway). But you're looking for that one or two that will show crazy 100-10,000x gains over a year or two. Those opportunities still exist, I believe.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:36:37 AM

That's a very risky strategy. I'd prefer to work my ass off to get together a $1000 fund, then put 10% into ten different altcoins. There's a good chance most will fail and/or get de-listed (although some might remain on exchanges and get pumped someday anyway). But you're looking for that one or two that will show crazy 100-10,000x gains over a year or two. Those opportunities still exist, I believe.
Where is the difference between his choice and yours? Your choice is same like him. Anyway i believe that's the only way to rich from altcoin, buy it from dust and wait it until it become dollar. We have seen many altcoin grow more than 100x
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

Just like find neo at the chepa price and sell now on the top of the waves, and that already become the best strategy to make us become rich person in the future, many people already tried it.
my friend already become a millionaire.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Alichemicali

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:50:02 AM

I think the best choice depends on the return on investment you aim to get. Investing in an ICO or an altcoin may result in a higher return on investment, but obviously has a lot more risk.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

Where is the difference between his choice and yours? Your choice is same like him. Anyway i believe that's the only way to rich from altcoin, buy it from dust and wait it until it become dollar. We have seen many altcoin grow more than 100x

The difference is simple: since low market cap altcoins have a high failure rate, it's best not to put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. It's better to diversify into several such altcoins, in the hopes that one or two of them might take off in the future. Indeed, some altcoins can easily do 100x or even much more. But most will fail.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:24:49 AM

For me it's normally option 1 and 4, but I always keep an eye on option 7. Buying bitcoin and holding them, seems like a good investment right now. Don't know how it will hold 10 years for now, but in for the next 2 years at least it looks good. Lending bitcoins on poloniex also seems like a very good strategy. The rates are pretty low now, but it's still a decent profit, if you have some coins available. As for option 7, I'm keeping my eye on etherimum, bcc and byteball.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bittoshi (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

Just like find neo at the chepa price and sell now on the top of the waves, and that already become the best strategy to make us become rich person in the future, many people already tried it.

He is millionaire now by investing in Waves? That's great! I think Waves are too expensive today to start with. I tried it with Ardor but they are losing right now. Maybe, if price will fall below 0.08$ I will buy more. I know that's risky but I believe in this project as there is the Nxt team behind it. I think that the coin can reach 0.50$ or more in the future once some projects start with Ardor as main chain. But it's true, one should not put all eggs into one basket. Better split the money (if available) and put it into different Altcoins. And always watch for new promising Alts coming up (no "shitcoins").

Lending Bitcoins is currently not so much profitable as interest rates are very low. I saw that lending Clams brings much higher interest rates but changing your BTC to Clam is also risky. What if BTC rises more and more in prise and your Clams not? It's not so easy. Better take the low BTC interest rates and wait for better times.  Wink

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

Strategy? I think this is the best component we made before make a decision. For now I have no strategies because bitcoin is unpredictable and I can't define what happen to the following days. All I need to do is to believe and trust to the ability of bitcoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

Ok, assume you are relatively new to crypto currency and have missed the train (haven't bought Bitcoins back in 2009/2010 when they were ridiculously cheap). You have, let's say only $100 to spend for investing in Bitcoins or Altcoins.
While 100$ was more then enough in 2009/2010 to make you now financially independent, if you invested it all in Bitcoins at a price of 0.07$ or even lower at that time, which strategy do you think is the most profitable if you start today where the price is not a few Cents anymore but around 3.500$ per bitcoin?

1. Use the 100$ to buy BTC now and hold ("hodl") it until price reaches hopefully something like 100.000$ or even 500.000$ in 10 years
2. Trade BTC with a "buy low, sell high" strategy on a daily basis like a day trader
3. Trade BTC with a "buy low, sell high" strategy on a longer time frame
4. Lend your BTC you can buy for $100 on Poloniex to other traders to receive a few Satoshis every day (interests)
5. Lend your BTC somewhere else (might be risky)
6. Invest in ICO (might be even more risky)

Which strategy would you think will the best to make the most out of $100 you invest today?

Too many ways will make you stress, just pick one and do it. We don't know which one because I'm not you and we are different person. If we say investment ( not trading ), hold become our option ( number 1 ). But if you're trader, option number 2 and 3 is the right ways. Every strategy has risk, there's no winning strategy. First thing you do just deal the risk and then take action. Profit or loss is just result, enjoy it and keep fix your strategy. Good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

Ok, assume you are relatively new to crypto currency and have missed the train (haven't bought Bitcoins back in 2009/2010 when they were ridiculously cheap). You have, let's say only $100 to spend for investing in Bitcoins or Altcoins.
While 100$ was more then enough in 2009/2010 to make you now financially independent, if you invested it all in Bitcoins at a price of 0.07$ or even lower at that time, which strategy do you think is the most profitable if you start today where the price is not a few Cents anymore but around 3.500$ per bitcoin?

1. Use the 100$ to buy BTC now and hold ("hodl") it until price reaches hopefully something like 100.000$ or even 500.000$ in 10 years
2. Trade BTC with a "buy low, sell high" strategy on a daily basis like a day trader
4. Lend your BTC you can buy for $100 on Poloniex to other traders to receive a few Satoshis every day (interests)

Which strategy would you think will the best to make the most out of $100 you invest today?
Choose the strategy number 6. Invest in ICOs for long time because on the ICOs there are chance to getting large of profit in 10 years from now just with $100 capital, choose the ICOs projects that has large of comunity on the projects, the ICOs projects must have funtions in our real life except than just digital asset and find the ICOs projects that has developer of team experience in the projects.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

If i do have $100 and i know it would be my last hope then i would go for short trading on bitcoin and once im gaining profits diversification would be the next step. Investing on altcoins so that you would really have the chance on earning more money but chances would be either small or big depending on the project that you have chosen and this is the crucial part on which we wont really know on which one would be bought. As long we do see that we are already profiting on which way we are doing just do it continuously until we can able to save up for more investment plans.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

For me it's normally option 1 and 4, but I always keep an eye on option 7. Buying bitcoin and holding them, seems like a good investment right now. Don't know how it will hold 10 years for now, but in for the next 2 years at least it looks good. Lending bitcoins on poloniex also seems like a very good strategy. The rates are pretty low now, but it's still a decent profit, if you have some coins available. As for option 7, I'm keeping my eye on etherimum, bcc and byteball.
Option 7 ? I never prefer risking my capital. That is the reason I simply sticking with options 1 and option 3. Both are working for me so nicely so far. I am happy with my decisions which I have taken some three years back.

When we are not having enough time to analyse and predict the right opportunities whether it is from bitcoin or from any other coin, it is highly recommended to go for long term holding because it will ensure definite profit after some long period of waiting.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

10 years from now? No one can tell you because at the speed things go any thing you get today will probably be a little outdated 10 years from now.
Whatever the amount you have i like to do something like 50% lending on Bitfinex, 25% (good altcoins - for me monero is the choice), 25% playaround and trade ( day trade, or a little longer it depends on the time you have to look at the charts)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

10 years is a long time for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin itself isn't even 10 years old. The history of Bitcoin shows that over a five-year period it definitely is going to rise price but to just put something in the works account on it for 10 years is a little bit over-the-top. I would say as a long-term investment to pick Bitcoin, invest in it and plan for 10 years. But definitely don't ignore it.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

Number one. I'm now believing that btc has the potential to reach thst high in 10 years, probably exceed that even. Technology may have moved a lot further by then and cryptocurrency would have been commonly used by almost everyone. The btcs thatni've saved also would've made me a rich person then

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cryptotimo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

No one can speculate 10 years ahead.
We all hope that the 2009-2017 trend can continue for as long as possible, but bitcoin still face many challenges  (Quantum Computing, regulatory bodies, political changes, etc).
For now I would concentrate mainly on bitcoin and ethereum (70%) and diversify my other 30% in 5 or 6 promising altcoins.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:16:33 PM

Within 10 years history would be changed. Because before 10 years later bitcoin was not introduce in this world and people didn't know about any crypto currencies. But now a lot of number of the cryto currencies have come and a lot of people are working on them. But for 10 years strategy only work for long term investors but here a lot of investors are doing investment in bitcoin only for short term. But i still agree with your strategies as you explain.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:25:45 PM

Number one. I'm now believing that btc has the potential to reach thst high in 10 years, probably exceed that even. Technology may have moved a lot further by then and cryptocurrency would have been commonly used by almost everyone. The btcs thatni've saved also would've made me a rich person then

That's right, let's see again in history when the price of Bitcoin still cheap, under $100/BTC, have many people holding Bitcoin in this time until today have been got rich with hold Bitcoin. So, why we can't repeat the history again and get rich like them.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

Say you have 1000$ for investment or any amount for that matter then invest 50% in btc and 50 % in other 5 altcoins whose price currently are not much but can give you some returns in coming months so either you can hold it for long term future or sell in short term and then buy some other coin during PRE ICO stage. In this way your portfolio will keep getting updated and you will get some good profits during that time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: