Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for most profit in 10 years from now  (Read 2658 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:48:06 AM

I think it is the right time! We have to find source and buy some bitcoin or altcoins. I talked with my parents and tried to tell them about bitcoin, i hope they will understand the situation and lend me some money.. Today BTC reaches $8,900 and ETH $475.. Would you believe that??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:52:09 AM

100 000 $ per bitcoin is great , but too good to be true  Cheesy. Many say that 15 000$, the maximum mark for bitcoin and then it will not grow.

Where did you find this info about Bitcoin prices will not cross 15K mark?

I think that is wrong because Bitcoin will grow much bigger than that value. Did you expect that within a year Bitcoin prices can go 1000+ to 9000 level? Bitcoin market no one can predict it and now many people and businesses started to invest so there is no maximum target for bitcoins. It can reach any price.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:15:56 AM

It's the combination of holding bitcoin in a cold storage, lending some in an exchange with fix profit and then trading.

With just holding bitcoin, its fiat value will grow but the number of bitcoin would stay the same. This is the most conservative way to grow your money since you are just waiting for the price to grow without doing anything but making sure you have a tight security in your wallet and it would be much better if you store it in a hardware wallet.

Lending however would have an interest of coins as well so the number of coins will grow. Though the interest may be small, if it will be accumulated then it will become a significant amount and if you add it to your lending capital then the interest would grow bigger as well.

Trading would be the most risky but the most profitable in the three because if you are an aggressive one, you can double your money in just a day given the many opportunities  because of the volatility of the market, you can find so many opportunities to enter in the market. If you are holding coins and then lending then you would be able to trade properly and with emotions intact because you are confident that you will still have income even if you will not be able to close your position in a day.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

So many answers are possible here. For me I will stay diversified in a range of investments. Definately not all eggs in one basket here. Cash, real estate, shares, options, crypto, precious metals and antiques. Each to their own here. But certainly I would advise against going all in on one asset class.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

I think it is the right time! We have to find source and buy some bitcoin or altcoins. I talked with my parents and tried to tell them about bitcoin, i hope they will understand the situation and lend me some money.. Today BTC reaches $8,900 and ETH $475.. Would you believe that??
I am sure that some future time there will always be an increase in the price of Bitcoin / Altcoin. Right now the best way is to buy and then Holding. I am trying to find as much money as possible to make this investment, This is an opportunity we should use because it is very wide open to be profitable. So do the best and try to buy as much as we can.
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

Best strategy is HODL
Or
ICO
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:25:19 AM

10 years is a big time to plane for but the opportunities is available for profit once you collect some amount of money and convert that into bitcoin from secure exchange like bitcoin price today $8882 and ETH is $458.63 it is good because the prices are going high and when it reaches up to the $10000 that will be the peak of bitcoin and from that you will make profit and in the 10 years you have to invest your money into different currencies.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

100 000 $ per bitcoin is great , but too good to be true  Cheesy. Many say that 15 000$, the maximum mark for bitcoin and then it will not grow.

Where did you find this info about Bitcoin prices will not cross 15K mark?

I think that is wrong because Bitcoin will grow much bigger than that value. Did you expect that within a year Bitcoin prices can go 1000+ to 9000 level? Bitcoin market no one can predict it and now many people and businesses started to invest so there is no maximum target for bitcoins. It can reach any price.
It is obvious that information is wrong, after all there is not any kind of hard limit that bitcoin cannot break when it comes to that amount of money since the price is decided by the free market, maybe bitcoin is not going to reach that price for some time but that does not mean that bitcoin cannot reach that price in the future especially right now that many new investors are bringing new money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: