Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Deleted)  (Read 2327 times)
torrentchain_team (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:08:29 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 12:34:07 PM by torrentchain_team

Deleted.

We are getting threats from people so we are closing this thread. We can accept criticism, which is understandable because how our project and methods are different, but no threats are acceptables, especially when people want to dox hard working devs just because they see us as a threat for their own project or agenda. 

You can follow us on our mailing list, subscribe on our website. We will update you guys with the GUI next week as promised.

Torrentchain Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:20:37 AM

I can't see you team photos - you are using icons instead. Why?

You don't have a Whitepaper and I guess you are kidding us - your Whitepaper is planned for AFTER the ICO in your Roadmap for October??

So you want to invest our money to "Say “Hello !”" and just a plain text page?

This is just unprofessional.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

dev ,i want more infomation  ,team member , roadmap  ,github code ,etc.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

you are hopping on the ICO train with just an icon and a website which says "408 Request Time-out"?
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

It seems a pretty interesting project,keep watching where TorrentChain  will go on!
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

so less people  talked  in this thread,  what is the reason?    no bounty campaign maybe?
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

So this is like a Torrent site but with a twist of cryptocurrency on it? How will this work? Is it like Proof-of-Seeding? I do hope you will be able to come up with a good plan. Also the authorities might be watching.
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

you are hopping on the ICO train with just an icon and a website which says "408 Request Time-out"?

Hello Pynetx, website should be working properly. Can you tell us if you are still encountering this error ? Thanks.

so less people  talked  in this thread,  what is the reason?    no bounty campaign maybe?

Hello wbk940122, there will be a bounty campaign. We will this post and the website to be more precise about this. As you can see the mention to that is "Also, 50,000,000 TorrentCoins will be distributed on the network launch as an incentive for our community to spread the word about the project and the crowdsale. Contributions include : youtube videos, posts on related forums (reddit and other blockchains forums), articles, ads". Thanks for the help, we can put a name on this campaign now.

It seems a pretty interesting project,keep watching where TorrentChain  will go on!

Thanks Gwyn, we are really excited to be honest.

very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.thanks sir .
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

github repo?

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
MBworld

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

Reserve Hindi Translation .. in case ..
fey2indi

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 11:23:42 PM

Reserve for spanish translation if need it.  Cool

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

As stated on the website, we value anonymity and we won't disclose our identities. We know that we may be less "populars" because of that but this is our choice.
Can people please stop this sentence This is pure bullshit ! The moment you choose  to collect money from people they deserve to know who you are or you have another option is to use escrow . Why the hell anyone give you money . Just because you said so ? :s
homnix

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

Team?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

700,000,000 TorrentTokens will be sold during this ICO. Also, 50,000,000 TorrentCoins will be distributed on the network launch as an incentive for our community to spread the word about the project and the crowdsale. Contributions include : youtube videos, posts on related forums (reddit and other blockchains forums), articles, ads. As long as we can verify your help, you will be added to our spreadsheet. The team will then be awarded 20,000,000 TorrentCoins which will only be 1% of the supply’s total.

The team will be awarded 20,000,000 TorrentCoins which will only be 1% of the supply’s total and is in our opinion fair because the funds we will be raising with this crowdsale will be enough for the years to come.

Does it mean you will sell about 630 million tokens in ICO? I think it's a fair amount, but I'm sure the token amount will run out in no time, ICO will start tomorrow, I'm very waiting, hopefully it works well
bozton

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:10 AM

How can I join bounty project, what is still a chance for me join dev ..? I did not find the link for bounty program.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

new idea, for awhile I didn't see such as this project. it is worth to investment i think
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

"All files are encrypted then sharded across multiples hosts for redudancy and speed. Our protocol apply a privacy layer to all exchanges, using the blockchain and miners as middlemen : your anonymity is preserved"

Have you got any more technical information besides this?
Also, what's the reasoning for announcing this so late? Your site claims its been in development since 2015, yet no whitepaper, no beta client, no screenshots and no proof that there is an actual project?
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:06:15 PM

"All files are encrypted then sharded across multiples hosts for redudancy and speed. Our protocol apply a privacy layer to all exchanges, using the blockchain and miners as middlemen : your anonymity is preserved"

Also, what's the reasoning for announcing this so late? Your site claims its been in development since 2015, yet no whitepaper, no beta client, no screenshots and no proof that there is an actual project?

yes pretty agreed, something should proof.
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

Hello ik_do,

I'm not part of the (very busy) tech guys, but I will do my best to explain it to you. The TorrentChain protocol is based on I2P (Invisible Internet Project) and more precisely on the I2PSnark service which allows anonymous P2P file sharing (sounds familiar right ? Smiley). Basically, contents are adressable by a pair of public keys instead of using the traditional IP. From that protocol the team worked on the sharding and the blockchain integration (+ miners) to replace the nodes used in I2P.

The recent announcement is because of the sudden costs realization that the team is facing right now. The team members had jobs outside of the project until early this year when they decided to quit so they could work on the project full time. Because living is not free, a salary is necessary. Also, the code audit by the external company is costing us a lot. We are talking about tens of thousands of dollars. This cost was in fact what triggered the need for a crowdsale. I'm sure some members working in a similar field can understand.

The whitepaper can only be written by our tech team because of the complexity. I will of course be helping them but only on the publishing side. They are getting almost live feedback from that company and don't really have the time for it now.

They are really doing their best because they want to launch a good product with all the announced features. For example the GUI is not the primary focus right now, only command line is really useable, which is a problem because this is needed for a wide adoption.

Note: Related to my last sentence, I am sure that there are some very talented developers in the community. We are really in need for an expert in GUI Design (C++), please send us a mail if you are able to contribute.

TorrentChain Team

You're asking for around 10 million dollars though. This is a hugely premined ICO and not a 0% premine project.

I'd expect some kind of evidence/show of what stage the project is actually at before you'd ask for funds.

There are so many pump and dump ICOs coming out of the woodwork, and sadly if you don't have anything to show then there isn't much to differentiate you from them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: