Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Deleted)  (Read 2327 times)
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

Are you guys the same people behind vTorrent, which looks abandoned now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

How I receive my reward

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

It seems very nice project but today is incredible how many ico is running, where to invest?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

i think you must improve thread
same with thread about bounty campaign you need improve too
i think you need bounty campaign manager, is good use tokenmarket , all in one service

if newbie account and bad thread, is very dificult can get investor buy youre coin
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

You're asking for around 10 million dollars though. This is a hugely premined ICO and not a 0% premine project.

I'd expect some kind of evidence/show of what stage the project is actually at before you'd ask for funds.

There are so many pump and dump ICOs coming out of the woodwork, and sadly if you don't have anything to show then there isn't much to differentiate you from them.

ik_do,

Only 70,000,000 Tokens will really be premined and 50,000,000 of them will be distributed for the reward program. The rest of tokens will be created live for each ethereum payment. This mean that if only 5M$ is raised, only 350,000,000 more Tokens will be created. We can't keep the rest because it won't exist.

Also I talked with the tech guys and they confirmed to me that they will be able to show nice things before the beta launch. Stay updated. :-)

Are you guys the same people behind vTorrent, which looks abandoned now?

Nashamoto,

We are not the team behind vTorrent. However we followed the project closely. It's a shame that the project is abandoned. Message to the creator : if you happen to read this, contact us. We may have a plan for you and your community. team@torrentchain.io

Even if its not fully premined and regardless of what's happening with tokens. You're asking for up to 10 million USD.
You please need to show SOMETHING which shows something about the ACTUAL PROJECT
not just words.
bubmarine

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

>2015 - Project founded

So what you're saying is that you've been working on this for three years and you have nothing to show for it? No code, no screenshot, nothing at all?
bubmarine

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

I can't see you team photos - you are using icons instead. Why?

You don't have a Whitepaper and I guess you are kidding us - your Whitepaper is planned for AFTER the ICO in your Roadmap for October??

Hello BigBoy89,

I understand your concerns.

As stated on the website, we value anonymity and we won't disclose our identities. We know that we may be less "populars" because of that but this is our choice.

For the whitepaper, it's more a technical book than the concept you already know. It will includes all the technical explanations you are hoping for. But we can't post technical details that may change dramastically after the audit.

Regards,
TorrentChain Team

Ding ding ding, total bullshit

Every crypto team out there codes in public and they do their audits live. In fact, open source is the fundamental continuous audit as people join and look at the repo. Why "can't" you post the code if it changes later? What does that matter? White papers get rewritten all the time. Why can't you grace us with a preview of your genius? What is the model for your token? What are we supposed to buy here?

The answer is you have no code, you are a bunch of scammers and soon you will get a baseball to the face

Don't give them money, find out who they are so we can dox them
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:23:39 AM

Well, good luck with 10mill. Too many red flags

BTW VTR is not confirmed abandoned (though, I understand it may seem like it is). They actually have *something* to show in terms of development and there was no ICO
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

2 years in the making and you guys do not have any substantial info to support your claims, and in any by chance for transparency sake, that you guys do not have any relation to the vtorrent team since they started creating their project 2 years ago.. what differentiate yours from them?

You have already started the ICO and no whitepaper to show? that is total BS...and trying to get 10M USD? lol
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

2 years in the making and you guys do not have any substantial info to support your claims, and in any by chance for transparency sake, that you guys do not have any relation to the vtorrent team since they started creating their project 2 years ago.. what differentiate yours from them?

You have already started the ICO and no whitepaper to show? that is total BS...and trying to get 10M USD? lol

You too think they should have asked for more right ? OmegaLUL Cheesy good luck scamming people.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: