Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trading platform  (Read 236 times)
JoeClark (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

Hello,

I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use interactive brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?
I went through Trading Platform Video for help ,but wasnt satisfied.
Any help would be much appreciated and if we like your quote we'll use it in the leaflet with your permission.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:32:20 AM

Hello,

I'm relatively new on the trading online world and I would like to have a suggestion regarding the trading platform to use. I prevalently use interactive brokers but I also own other accounts and I would like to use all of them with a single software, instead of learning how to use several different platforms for every broker I trade with.
Does anybody know a trading platform which is able to use data for more than one broker? And which is the best in your opinion?
Any help would be much appreciated and if we like your quote we'll use it in the leaflet with your permission.

Thank you.

A single platform to trade on all CRYPTO exchanges would be www.coinigy.com, it has 30 day free trial and has got almost all exchanges covered.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

A single platform to trade on all CRYPTO exchanges would be www.coinigy.com, it has 30 day free trial and has got almost all exchanges covered.
Totally agree! www.coinigy.com is useful to help monitoring portofolio for more than 45 exchangers
It gives you 30d free trial, and then you must pay $15/month. There is also mobile app, so you can monitor anytime, anywhere. LOL

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██