Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] zPools - Blocks Made in Germany  (Read 443 times)
zPools (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:50:23 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:29:05 AM by zPools

zPools - ALTCOM Made in Germany

How to connect:
You first need to register to the pool and create yourself a worker (My Account -> My Worker). Then you can start mining.
stratum+tcp://zPools.de:3300 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Fee:
Are low and fair
0.25% - fixed fee. Awesome miners deserve low fees!

Nicehash support!
If you are using Nicehash, or a similar service, zPools has a specific port for you!
Server: zPools.de
Port:     3344 or 3355 which is more difficult

Payout:
You can choose between manual payout and automatic payout, for blances over 0.001 ALTCOM!
Manual payouts are usually processed within 2 minutes after your withdrawal request was confirmed via email

You can set yourself the threshold for automatic payout to balances between 0.001 and 50 ALTCOM
After your confirmed balance gets over the threshold, payouts are being processed within 2 minutes

Why mining your ALTCOM here?
zPools uses high performance servers located in Germany. I take things seriously, to provide a trustful and friendly mining environment

What if you need support?
You can find me on the ALTCOM Discord Server, ready for your problems to be solved.
BTW: ALTCOM Discord is not only dedicated to ALTCOM, you can talk about other crypto's, gaming, development, and many more here.
Quote from: Hamukione
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spi4ka

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

someone should change the information Wink
lautre

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:24:39 AM

the pool is a scam? i'm mining with 1080TI + 980TI and get only like 0.3 altcom per day while i should get at least 1 coin.. moving to other pool
zPools (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

the pool is a scam? i'm mining with 1080TI + 980TI and get only like 0.3 altcom per day while i should get at least 1 coin.. moving to other pool

How did you determine that you should get 1 ALTCOM a day?  Huh

Did you just use a random profit calculator?
The last few days I tested many of those. Some say you could get more coins than daily produced by the blockchain Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please don't see those calculators as a law. The most of them are, unfortunately, just bullshit.
ALTCOMs blockchain has a very dynamic difficulty, plus there are PoS blocks. Many calculators just say "1440 PoW blocks" - and thats totally wrong.

If you trusted those untrustworthy calculators, please consider them a scam - not my pool.

If you get more coins on a other pool, please let me know. But I doubt you will

zPools (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

someone should change the information Wink

Thanks for the reminder. Its now up to date Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: