Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest in Coindash , what's you suggestion  (Read 373 times)
coin_coin (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

I want to invest in Coindash , its trading volume is nice on Etherdelta ,I researched it then find it's cheap and has big potential , what's you suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
TheFriends

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

I think it's a good opportunity, it seems that in the Chinese market it is negotiated at a higher value than Etherdelta.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

I want to invest in Coindash , its trading volume is nice on Etherdelta ,I researched it then find it's cheap and has big potential , what's you suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

That's very good, as you can see in recent days the price of coindash in etherdelta keeps showing prices that go up significantly. Surely it is good to invest in coindash. But there will be big dumper because bounty will soon be distributed.
coin_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

I think it's a good opportunity, it seems that in the Chinese market it is negotiated at a higher value than Etherdelta.
We have the same viewpoint on coindash. Thanks for your reminder, I will check its market in China.

WP
coin_coin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

Thanks in advance.

That's very good, as you can see in recent days the price of coindash in etherdelta keeps showing prices that go up significantly. Surely it is good to invest in coindash. But there will be big dumper because bounty will soon be distributed.
Thanks, About the dump, you mean the 1% bounty distribution on 15th Aug ? I think 1% is not too much for the total market,but I will think it more carefully.

WP
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

I think it's a good opportunity right now as a lot of people are still weary because of the whole hack deal but they're one of the few ICOs with an actual functioning product although it's in Beta mode.  You can try it out on their website.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

you should wait until at least for 15 august. they are going to distrubate bounties.and probably price will go down. so be careful.
julia404

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

I think it's a good choise for invest. Beta product seems to be interested
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:54:08 AM

The profitability of CoinDash is now x3, which is great for me and investors, though CoinDash has lost $ 7 million, but CoinDash is still developing to make a good profit. I hope in the future CoinDash will soon be listed on Bittrex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: