Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC needed in exchange for my website + Xcoins.io account  (Read 914 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

Bitcoinstrategy.org + 1630 referrals Xcoins.io account (earns $15 in BTC daily) for "collateral loan" of 1 BTC.  I will give you the site and account info when BTC is rec'd (I will provide whatever proof of identity is needed)

Please note, I will NOT intend to pay the loan back and you SHOULD plan to keep the collateral for the loan.  I would like a 1 year option to pay back 1.2 BTC (or $5000 if you wish).  If you would rather just buy the site and account, PM me.  It is also listed on Flippa https://flippa.com/8971225-bitcoinstrategy-org

Joshua

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

Bitcoinstrategy.org + 1630 referrals Xcoins.io account (earns $15 in BTC daily) for "collateral loan" of 1 BTC.  I will give you the site and account info when BTC is rec'd (I will provide whatever proof of identity is needed)

Please note, I will NOT intend to pay the loan back and you SHOULD plan to keep the collateral for the loan.  I would like a 1 year option to pay back 1.2 BTC (or $5000 if you wish).  If you would rather just buy the site and account, PM me.  It is also listed on Flippa https://flippa.com/8971225-bitcoinstrategy-org

Joshua

You post (again) at Lending section offering the same "Collateral", even if you get the appropriate answers from your first Loan equest.
The only difference now is that you admit that you have no intension to repay it and you "advice" any possible lender, that will keep it no matter what!
So in fact, you don't want any kind of Loan. You just try to sell this site and your account at Xcoins for 1BTC... Shocked Cheesy

You believe that someone will ever give you/buy a site and an Ref. Account for 1BTC?!
Or do you think that saying that you will default and not repay (?), will make you "honest"?!

I will suggest to lock this and make a Sale Thread at Digital goods section.
I strongly dought though, that you will be untagged until then...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc4peace (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

I posted in for sale accounts but nobody looks there.  There are plenty of collateral loans like this.  To earn $15 daily with mining at genesis would cost about $2500 so yea this is a deal because you get the guide that brings in refs too.   

Thank you for your honest feedback and I can lock / repost in digital goods.   I have an eviction notice as mentioned before so yea, I could sell for .67 BTC.

I know someone reading this could spare it and save my a$$ but will they?
I have so many ideas but paying the stupid cost of living is a joke.   I will soon be a homeless webmaster... Guess that is Chapter 2 of this journey...

Ughhh

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

I posted in for sale accounts but nobody looks there.  There are plenty of collateral loans like this.  To earn $15 daily with mining at genesis would cost about $2500 so yea this is a deal because you get the guide that brings in refs too.   

Thank you for your honest feedback and I can lock / repost in digital goods.   I have an eviction notice as mentioned before so yea, I could sell for .67 BTC.

I know someone reading this could spare it and save my a$$ but will they?
I have so many ideas but paying the stupid cost of living is a joke.   I will soon be a homeless webmaster... Guess that is Chapter 2 of this journey...

Ughhh

Just because you see numerous of request like that doesn’t make it right. Also people spoke of worse stuff than you falling behind on your rent. Why not go get a job, sell stuff that’s realistic, etc., instead of trying to rip us off? Go to the bank and get a loan and see how that will go.
btc4peace (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

You are a dink, nobody is trying to rip anyone off.  This is legit, as am I.  Anyway...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: