Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for Charity  (Read 147 times)
WillowPark (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

Hi all,

Long time lecher on here - Long time early crypto fan.

I have entered my business into a charity accumulator challenge for a Cancer unit here in the Sunny UK in the Merseyside District of St. Helens and Whiston.

The NHS charity gives us £50 and we need to make as much money as possible between the 1st September to 30th September from that initial £50. We will be investing this into the crypto markets (the initial £50) and will also be picking up some of the slack with the sales we make on our own products (We're a pet food manufacturer and distributor).

Baring in mind that all of the businesses (20 of us in total) have to raise as much as possible we would like crypto to be the main point of focus, especially if we can get it into the local news, but more to the point, handing the old school business people their arses at the awards ceremony in October knowing that we have fund raised and invested in crypto currencies to obliterate them in their fundraising efforts would be even sweeter.

If people on here are willing to donate, that would be awesome (even the smallest amounts combined will show how prominent the btc network is) , I won't stipulate a btc address (for donations) as of yet as I would prefer to get a response instead of sounding like we are begging.

I would also prefer to  that the Charity itself sets up its own btc address and posts it on it's NHS website before anyone decided to donate so people knew that they are putting their btc etc.. to a good reputable cause.

Irrespective of donations or not from the wider community, we will be putting the initial £50 the charity gives us into the btc network  and will be matching it with a further £500 ourselves.

If those that are interested could let me know in this thread, then I will be more than happy to get the charity to set up a BTC address to receive the funds and publish it on their own website so you know this isn't some normal scam trash that unfortunately comes with any markets let alone cryptocurrency.

Also if somebody could let me know how I upload the documents the charity has sent me (just for extra proof really) I'll happily upload them.

Thanks in advance,

Mark.       

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: