Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges.  (Read 131462 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

Yes exactly, they have a lot of place to growth.
Look on the stats on 27.08 there was 122 000 people registered.
They wrote that everyday there are from 4000 to 6000 new user registering, just in one month the number of people registered will be minimum doubled + new coins comming, good ico, token burning.

All these new people is the reason why BNB will rise, maybe not in the near future but one day it will rocket up very quickly. More people = more demand (for BNB)

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:49:40 AM

where i can read about pama.network, any topic here?
and what about tron ICO? all tokens just sold?

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
nxtvisa

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:49:03 AM

Yes exactly, they have a lot of place to growth.
Look on the stats on 27.08 there was 122 000 people registered.
They wrote that everyday there are from 4000 to 6000 new user registering, just in one month the number of people registered will be minimum doubled + new coins comming, good ico, token burning.

All these new people is the reason why BNB will rise, maybe not in the near future but one day it will rocket up very quickly. More people = more demand (for BNB)
This is a promising platform,Buy more BNB and HOLD! Grin

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

BNB mayb promising, but... what about all these shitcoins on their platform? Not a single coin is up. And  now LLT and LRC. Wtf are these even?
Nothing to be found of.

INCHAIN.

Here on forum it just seems a dead coin that didnt reached its potential/crowdfunding goal. This all really concerns me.

Also, the healthcarecoin. Pfff. Like they are picking random altcoins outside the top 100.  

I really can not understand what the fuck you expect from an exchange and a coin that was born about a month ago.
It has a fastest support, lower fee of other exchanges (you can still halve if you pay with their coin), makes Ico's exclusive quote, has coins that no other exchange has yet and are already in Top20 (see Hshare) and what the fuck you look at: you've listed a coin you do not know !!!
 Accused of collecting random coins outside the Top100! Have you ever been involved in other exchanges?

Please kindly please: Sell your Binance coins, exit this exchange and maybe enter the fantastic Yobit or Hitbic exchange.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

We will rarely encounter quality projects like Binance. One of the biggest reasons for this is that people do not trust project teams. However, the Binance team gave enough confidence to the people at ICO during the project.

I can see Binance's price is going to go up to $ 10 in the near future. Of course it is easy to see. However, I invested in Binance so that I could wait for more. I will sell the Binance (BNB) only when the price goes up to 50 dollar.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:37:55 AM

BNB mayb promising, but... what about all these shitcoins on their platform? Not a single coin is up. And  now LLT and LRC. Wtf are these even?
Nothing to be found of.

INCHAIN.

Here on forum it just seems a dead coin that didnt reached its potential/crowdfunding goal. This all really concerns me.

Also, the healthcarecoin. Pfff. Like they are picking random altcoins outside the top 100.  

I really can not understand what the fuck you expect from an exchange and a coin that was born about a month ago.
It has a fastest support, lower fee of other exchanges (you can still halve if you pay with their coin), makes Ico's exclusive quote, has coins that no other exchange has yet and are already in Top20 (see Hshare) and what the fuck you look at: you've listed a coin you do not know !!!
 Accused of collecting random coins outside the Top100! Have you ever been involved in other exchanges?

Please kindly please: Sell your Binance coins, exit this exchange and maybe enter the fantastic Yobit or Hitbic exchange.

I am for new coins. And i agree they are doin well and with your points. But im looking critical: INCHAIN has a dead twitter... Some coins are not on coinmarketcap. Some coins, like  LTT, is no info about on youtube. Nobody is promoting these coins.

I truly believe in the team and the exchange. Just because some are invested, including me, does not mean u only have to be positive. In fact its a sign of support to be critical. To be only positive out of fear ur coin will drop is ridiculous. Grow up.
kronos123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

ALL coins at the beginning are not on Coinmarket: it is the team and dev that they ask to be added. See also Hshare currency, in Binance exchange, was not yet on Coinmarket when it was included in their exchange and is now 13 in marketcap!
Those who now look like dead coins, because they have little value, can one day explode and enter Top10; Are low because they are still little known or why they need to develop their roadmap (I've been stratis since August 2016 when it was worth $ 0.05 and out of the Top100 and no one knew her, and look now).

Everything has its own time and I'm sure other exchanges will follow the Binance Exchanges example and they will make their money!
SmartBillions

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Binance is one of my favourites exchanges and I fully support their coin $BNB. It's going to become way stronger in few months, reaching its highs. I'm still buying more when I can Smiley.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:08:13 AM

ALL coins at the beginning are not on Coinmarket: it is the team and dev that they ask to be added. See also Hshare currency, in Binance exchange, was not yet on Coinmarket when it was included in their exchange and is now 13 in marketcap!
Those who now look like dead coins, because they have little value, can one day explode and enter Top10; Are low because they are still little known or why they need to develop their roadmap (I've been stratis since August 2016 when it was worth $ 0.05 and out of the Top100 and no one knew her, and look now).

Everything has its own time and I'm sure other exchanges will follow the Binance Exchanges example and they will make their money!

True, but promising ICO's are also promoted. So...

Anyway Bnb rapidly rising today.  Smiley
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:12:49 AM

I also heard (youtube, i believe it was GM) that the Chinese do everyting their own way. Have their own youtube etc. So perhaps these coins are specifically related to the Chinese market.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:13:12 AM

Should be heading up sooner than later just noticed they started with fees on the exchange. I really have to say that I like their UI. I think in a years time this will be in the top 3 exchanges. They have great volume for the short time they have been around.
kronos123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:43:05 AM

True, but promising ICO's are also promoted. So...

Anyway Bnb rapidly rising today.  Smiley

Here you see: you are now happy that BNB currency is rising but you are sad if it goes down.

You have to buy the project and not just speculate!

I repeat: the one who exchanged Binance with his coin will be used and copied by other exchanges. It is revolutionary.

And Binance exchange will be the second exchange within a year!
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:58:09 AM

Here you see: you are now happy that BNB currency is rising but you are sad if it goes down.

What i previously said is regardless to what ur saying. Thus rejected from the blockchain  Cheesy

Am i not buying the project if im being critical?
Ganglo Saxon

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

I cashed out all my DGB and XVG.  Used that to pick up BNB under $1.10.  I am very happy Cheesy  Hoping for more large gains as we roll into September.
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Im wondering how the 20% BNB buyback is going to take place. Like if they buy back all at once would that make it go 20% up all of the sudden? Or just the ammount more scarce.  
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

That can be used all over the world, it's really good. We can do trading on the stock exchanges of the Far East .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

Some red flags about Binance Exchange:

1. Is it normal an exchange has its own coin. That will make them prefer it and dump others.
2. Which is related to 1. many coins were dumped as soon as they got listed in Binance. Two latest ones are OAX and DNT (which is a great coin).
3. Binance is a young exchange.

Scam??
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Some red flags about Binance Exchange:

1. Is it normal an exchange has its own coin. That will make them prefer it and dump others.
2. Which is related to 1. many coins were dumped as soon as they got listed in Binance. Two latest ones are OAX and DNT (which is a great coin).
3. Binance is a young exchange.

Scam??

troll??
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

BNB definitely will grow,  maybe not today or tomorrow, but ... just look at Alexa rank of binance exchange

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/binance.com

https://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=999999&p=4e8cff&r=1y&t=2&z=30&c=1&h=150&w=340&u=binance.com
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

im gettting interested in this coin
i notice that investors has a positive insight about binance and BNB once they get to know of it
im also considering holding some BNB
Goodluck to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: