Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges.  (Read 131507 times)
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:06:54 AM

Binance is one of the best centralised exchanges but it is missing one important feature that every exchange should have that is conditional buy and conditional sell. Without this it is very hard for day traders and short term traders to make a switch from bigger exchanges like Bittrex or poloniex.

They said they are currently working on implementing stop-loss orders. They are also working on the possibility to exchange all of your "dust" (leftovers from coins that cannot be sold) to BNB token or use them to pay fees which is awesome.

The fact that this exchange is only 4 months old and had over $20 mil. volume today on just one token (QSP) is insane. This is what happens when you have a good idea and the whole team is devoted to succeed.

Keep doing awesome job Binance team!
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:12 AM

Binance is one of the best centralised exchanges but it is missing one important feature that every exchange should have that is conditional buy and conditional sell. Without this it is very hard for day traders and short term traders to make a switch from bigger exchanges like Bittrex or poloniex.

They said they are currently working on implementing stop-loss orders. They are also working on the possibility to exchange all of your "dust" (leftovers from coins that cannot be sold) to BNB token or use them to pay fees which is awesome.

The fact that this exchange is only 4 months old and had over $20 mil. volume today on just one token (QSP) is insane. This is what happens when you have a good idea and the whole team is devoted to succeed.

Binance is a good coin to own. Binance is growing exponentially! When they use their profit to buy back BNB their tokens will explode.

Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:34:40 AM

Hi Binance, It's time for you to add Hive (HVN). This project won best ICO.
Help Hive get to the next level.

Lips sealed

Hi Binance, Pls don't forget to add HIVE.
This project is Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Kiss
hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

Binance is a commercial site is very interested. Binance's daily trading volumes are as large as those of Bittrex and Poloniex. I also joined Binance for a while and earned quite a bit of income from it.
vilns

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

They are also working on the possibility to exchange all of your "dust" (leftovers from coins that cannot be sold) to BNB token or use them to pay fees which is awesome.

This one will be great, as you can trade minimum 0.001 bitcoin, which now is 8usd, leftovers can become significant. Personally I have about 40usd in them.
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders. Eventually it will only be 100M supply.

Check this Exchange coin WCX as well. Same concept as yours I think. They are in infancy but has solid backing. Over 100K people joined their ICO already. Might be a good competition for your Binance.

https://ico.wcex.co/?ref=3bqH3QR

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Binance is a good coin to own. Binance is growing exponentially! When they use their profit to buy back BNB their tokens will explode.

Rather than holding BNB tokens to generate profit, you can also have discount by having their tokens in your binance exchange account. This is a good opportunity to lower your trading fees.

Located in Assia and gonna be the leader of exchanges.
voise

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

This is a very good exchange that alot of my trading friends use. Is there any sort of timeline when Bnb will start to do the buybacks ?

I had bought this a few months back and sold when the China news hit. I am regretting that decision and am thinking of getting back in

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:19 PM

LitecoinGold(emc2) don't miss this gem please add to binance ===>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

oh please... now litecoin forks too? who needs all those forks nobody accepts and uses?
BitcoinCrypto2020

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

Hi all, binance iPhone apps has a new update? After downloaded, it says “untrusted enterprise developer”. And I can only press cancel. Any advice on this?
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Hi all, binance iPhone apps has a new update? After downloaded, it says “untrusted enterprise developer”. And I can only press cancel. Any advice on this?

Hey, i didn't encountered with this probem, when i install Binance app.
But, i have this problem, when install Kucoin app.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/instructions-about-installing-kucoin-ios-app/

Here is the instruction to remove this problem for Kucoin app. May be it will help if you do Similarly.
TakeSR20

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:31:30 PM

Anyone know if Binance made public their "buy back program" from the last quarter of 2017?

As it stated in their website, there would be an announcement on 18th Oct 2017, but can´t find any official announcement about the buy back and burn.
Here is the link: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002096072-Binance-Coin-Burn-in-2017-Fall
Sharedoc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

I have this Bitcoin Gold or Diamond show up as "suspended" what does that mean? I never bought them.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:35:56 PM

I have this Bitcoin Gold or Diamond show up as "suspended" what does that mean? I never bought them.

Everybody that held BTC in their binance account during the fork got their BTG, I also wondered at first but now I got it there. But as it is suspended I dont think we can do anything yet with it. Not even withdrawing. Its always better to have control over private keys when a fork happens.
BitcoinCrypto2020

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:39 PM

Hey, i didn't encountered with this probem, when i install Binance app.
But, i have this problem, when install Kucoin app.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/instructions-about-installing-kucoin-ios-app/

Here is the instruction to remove this problem for Kucoin app. May be it will help if you do Similarly.

Thanks dude. I’ve looked at the instruction and check on my phone. Both have the same developer called meridian medical network Corp. Both by same developer? Normally update of apps doesn’t install a new one. But this is the first time I encounter to install a totally new binance app. Just cautious it might be by third party as There’s no such announcement on the binance website like kucoin.
BitcoinCrypto2020

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:45:55 AM

Do you guys trade on Binance using BNB or using BTC? If we transfer our BTC to binance and use it to buy BNB to trade for other coins, is it better or we should stick with using BTC to trade directly?
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:08 AM

Recently I was asking myself how decentralized exchanges could function as a fiat gateway as well. How could this be implemented on decentralized exchanges? I would be happy if anyone could share their thoughts on this. Is anything planned by binance to become such an dex, when it becomes a dex, or will binance remain a "crypto only" exchange?
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

Even I didn't hear about those Buy back but really it is very good idea to increase the price of coin in the market. Still, there is huge chance for people who are holding the Binance because this exchange has great future in the coming days.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: