Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a bit of help understanding...  (Read 351 times)
spearhawk (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

I sent money from my app (Coinomi) to my bank today
and the blockchain information is this
07a0a7d0c39b1fc30be9c7e210526aef9a558bcf979b759c263ba1efdff814a5

but there has not arrived a dime into my bank account
can someone please take the time to explain to me what could be wrong?

thank you.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

Your question is confusing. How on earth did you send a cryptocurrency too your bank account? Or you wanted to say you sold your coins on the site you mentionned and then made a bank transfer? Anyways bank transfers can take up 3 days to appears in your bank history.
spearhawk (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Your question is confusing. How on earth did you send a cryptocurrency too your bank account? Or you wanted to say you sold your coins on the site you mentionned and then made a bank transfer? Anyways bank transfers can take up 3 days to appears in your bank history.

Viabuy allowes you to send your bitcoin and they will "buy" the bitcoin at market value and put the money into your account.
It is not a transfer, it is simply put a purchase of bitcoin, I get money, they get bitcoin.

The question is, where is the bitcoin at? do I contact the sender(Coinomi) and complain? or do I contact the bank and ask? has the bitcoins left and is stuck in the middle somewhere?

there is confirmations of the transaction, so I am thinking it is the bank I contact, right?

all you have to do is look at the blockchain information and explain to me, has the money arrived to the destination or not? and if not, then why? It say 0 in the amount received, and I am curious to why
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2093

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:09:46 PM

Viabuy allowes you to send your bitcoin and they will "buy" the bitcoin at market value and put the money into your account.
It is not a transfer, it is simply put a purchase of bitcoin, I get money, they get bitcoin.

The question is, where is the bitcoin at? do I contact the sender(Coinomi) and complain? or do I contact the bank and ask? has the bitcoins left and is stuck in the middle somewhere?

there is confirmations of the transaction, so I am thinking it is the bank I contact, right?

all you have to do is look at the blockchain information and explain to me, has the money arrived to the destination or not? and if not, then why? It say 0 in the amount received, and I am curious to why

The Bitcoin transaction itself has gone through and is confirmed. So yes, it has arrived at the destination. It also seems like Viabuy already processed your transaction internally, because the coins already have been moved from their original destination address: https://blockchain.info/de/address/15dqCzbAxfiLB1x5tVYs3evwdSfDHiw1Y2

Since from what you say Viabuy are the ones that "buy" the Bitcoin and send the money to your bank I would check with them first. Check with your bank once Viabuy has confirmed that they actually made the bank transfer.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

I don't understand how coinomi can send money to your bank account? I don't see any such feature available with them. Are you sure that you have sent out a transaction through their website? If yes, please share a screenshot.

The transaction number you have mentioned, has been confirmed. I don't see any problem there. However, please try to get in touch with coinomi support and explain them exactly what happened. They might help you.

pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

The other side has successfully received the bitcoins and now its their responsibility to proceed the transaction forward. Find out if viaBTC has carried the transaction forward by transferring the amount to your bank. If they done the transfer then you just have to wait until your bank credits the amount to your bank account. Sometimes its done within 24 hours and it can take upto 3-7 days depending on the bank .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spearhawk (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

I don't understand how coinomi can send money to your bank account? I don't see any such feature available with them. Are you sure that you have sent out a transaction through their website? If yes, please share a screenshot.

The transaction number you have mentioned, has been confirmed. I don't see any problem there. However, please try to get in touch with coinomi support and explain them exactly what happened. They might help you.

the way the bank has setup is that every bank account or credit card has automatically a bitcoin adress, so when I send from my coinomi to Viabuy it is like transfering from one wallet to ther other except in this case Vyabuy will transfer the bitcoins into euros in the same transaction.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

Correct there is no use of contacting your bank they are the ones who will only receive the money all you can do is contact your bank as just ask them if any funds have been transferred or is pending to confirmed. About the transaction id it does seem they have already got the money and transfer to their storage or for other uses it's better if you contact Coinomi rather than your bank.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

I sent money from my app (Coinomi) to my bank today
and the blockchain information is this
07a0a7d0c39b1fc30be9c7e210526aef9a558bcf979b759c263ba1efdff814a5

but there has not arrived a dime into my bank account
can someone please take the time to explain to me what could be wrong?

thank you.

It may take a few days for the processing of this transfer to your bank. I would give it a couple of days but you could ask them if you are worried. Have you done one of these transactions before or is this the first one you've done?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

You send the coins on a Friday, and are you aware that most banks don't do transactions on a weekend? I'll first contact the buyer of the coins and clear everything out, but it's probable that you haven't received anything in your bank account yet since banks, again, do not make transactions on weekends.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

You should contact with support and ask to clarify issues regarding your transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: