Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new platform to trade Bitcoins: BTX Trader  (Read 14612 times)
riddler (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

Thanks for the explanation, at least now I know what it means.  Still not easy to read, though.

Are there any plans to add any kind of bot-type features?  I'd really like some kind of trend-following stuff, like EMA/SMA crossovers, or even VWAP crossovers, for example.

As for priorities, I'd suggest that getting it working on other exchanges should be higher.  Simply due to there's a good chance that the legal issues and other problems surrounding Mt Gox will likely make it a bad exchange choice, or maybe even non-existent, in the very near future.

As it is right now, it is a non-choice for me.  There is no low-cost option for moving USD in/out any more with the Dwolla seizure, and what with no wire transfers going on right now.  Even so, wire is not an option for me, since I'm not going to pay $50 (or whatever it is) to move $20 over there to buy coins.  CampBX and Coinbase seem to be my only options to buy BTC with little to no cost of moving in the USD for the volume I'll be doing ($20 or so every paycheck).

I will incorporate your feedback in prioritizing the work to add additional exchanges.

If you have any specific suggestions for the chart -- please let me know; I am happy to make improvements.

Yes, I have something related to bots coming out in the near future. I will add more details once the features/functionality are hashed out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwolfman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 04:20:08 AM

I will incorporate your feedback in prioritizing the work to add additional exchanges.

If you have any specific suggestions for the chart -- please let me know; I am happy to make improvements.

Yes, I have something related to bots coming out in the near future. I will add more details once the features/functionality are hashed out.

Over time I'd probably get to understanding the chart, but would have to use it on a regular basis for that to happen.  I think just having the option of some more standard chart styles (candles or OHLC lines) would be good enough for me.

Glad to hear you are working on some bot features for this.  Will definitely be watching your progress.  Smiley

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
riddler (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:12:36 PM

An update:

I've added OHLC/Candlestick charts. Bars are being created for bid, ask, mid and last price. The bars are updated in real-time as ticks come in.

I've attached a few screenshots.

Thoughts?  Grin

http://www.btxtrader.com/

http://www.btxtrader.com/media/forums/candles.png
http://www.btxtrader.com/media/forums/periods.png
http://www.btxtrader.com/media/forums/ohlc.png
ilyabtxtrader

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 08:10:18 PM

BTX Trader just released the ability to send Stop Limit orders to 5 exchanges: CampBX, BTC-E, BitStamp, BTC China and MT. Gox

Check out our blog post for instructions and more information
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:57:58 AM

Awesome! I am downloading it now and will post feedback as soon as I play around with it.

bovcan

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:29:51 PM

Hmmm....I don't get how this was announced months ago but an article today says that:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/shares-no-name-tech-company-122532967.html

BTXTrader

Shares in a little-known tech firm are up more than 65% in pre-market trading this morning after after it announced it was preparing to launch a beta version of its Bitcoin trading platform.

Pennsylvania-based WPCS says it recently acquired BTXTrader, which is developing what it says is the first trading platform allowing Bitcoin users to "access market data and execute orders on the five most popular Bitcoin exchanges in a single application."

"Obviously, we are still in development mode, but we're on schedule to release both web and mobile versions of our platform by early 2014," BTX Trader Chief Operating Officer, Ilya Subkhankulov, said in the release.

The firm's shares surged more than 20% to $1.81 on heavy volume in after-hours trading yesterday. We first saw the story on Marketwatch as reported by Wallace Witkowski.

Very little has been written about WPCS, which bills itself as a communications infrastructure firm. They IPO'd in 2003 at more $140 and spent the next 10 years going to practically zero.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:34:42 AM

Need BTC/EUR option for MtGox.

Also everytime I try to add my MtGox API I get a timeout.

How about some more currency pairs for btc-e as well?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:47:23 PM

joesmoe2012, did your account linking work?

Also, we'll add BTC/EUR next. I'll let you know once it's done.

Ilya
shadyz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:10:25 AM

What happened with this platform!?
Acook3

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:13:39 PM

What happened with this platform!?

Seconded. This platform could be great with a nice refresh.
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

Hi guys, we just refreshed our website (btxtrader.com) and up next are launching a web version. We will continue to support both web and desktop versions of BTX (both of which connect to the same backend servers).
In addition, we're connecting to Bitstamp's realtime feed to speed up the market data.

Are we missing any features that you'd like to see?

Ilya
lemier

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:44:53 PM

Hi guys, we just refreshed our website (btxtrader.com) and up next are launching a web version. We will continue to support both web and desktop versions of BTX (both of which connect to the same backend servers).
In addition, we're connecting to Bitstamp's realtime feed to speed up the market data.

Are we missing any features that you'd like to see?

Ilya

Excuse me, I didn't get you: is there your new web version? Or desktop version?
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

We are launching a web version of BTX Trader soon. It will have similar workflows to the desktop product (customizable layout, etc)
bityou2014

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

When do you expect to launch the new web version of BTX Trader??  I am very interested in signing up because it looks like it will be the most complete and flexible bitcoin platform
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

I unfortunately do not have a release date for you but we will post here once we release as well as announce on Twitter @BTXTrader.

MasterMark-Si

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

is this program working or it's a scam?
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:52:19 PM

MasterMark, feel free to download and install our desktop application on our website (btxtrader.com). If you have an account at one of the following bitcoin exchanges, you can link your account and trade via BTX Trader: BitStamp, CampBX, BTCChina and BTC-E.

Ilya
MasterMark-Si

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:33:09 PM

it's program for free?

and i want to know if you can trade on chart himself, or you must put numbers down?
ilyabtxtrader

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:39:14 PM

Yes, the application is free for the time being. We don't yet have the ability to trade via the charts. But you can click in the depth of book in the montage to populate the price box when trading so you dont have to type in prices manually.
MasterMark-Si

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

it would be very nice and inovative that we can trade via chart; when in position like on bitcoinwisdom for seeing the value, click for setting a buy, click for setting a sell, right for menu for cancel... and everything would be quick, so you could trade in 10 sec intervals...
this kind of stuff we need!
sincerely
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: