Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Deepcoin advertisement misleading people?  (Read 211 times)
klf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:51:20 PM

I saw a Deepcoin advertisement saying that ✯ Join FREE Airdrop NOW ✯

But when I visited the page and go through the requirements then found out that it is not a free airdrop instead it is a signature campaign.

Here are the quotes from that page -

You must leave the DeepOnion promotion signature in your bitcointalk account for the duration of the airdrop promotion period. If for whatever reason the signature is removed during the period, your account will be disqualified for future distributions (even if you put it back).

To receive the airdrop, your bitcointalk account must be an active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content.

As per me, it is not a free airdrop but it is a signature campaign.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: