Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin ever drop below 2500 ?  (Read 1903 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

Most likely i think it will not happening, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and stable above that. Use this opportunity as best you can, make a big profit while there is a chance. I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise and become more popular for many peoples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:33:28 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4400 dollars and continue increase . Even the price pf bitcoin is veryhigh they have possible that priceof bitcoin decrease at 2500 dollars but I dont think it will happen this month maybe in the next month but I hope the price of bitcoin will continue to increase so we can make a lot of profit or money. More bitcoin more money to earn in the future.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

Most likely i think it will not happening, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and stable above that. Use this opportunity as best you can, make a big profit while there is a chance. I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise and become more popular for many peoples.
I do not agree with you, because I think the bitcoin price is now rising. And it can go down anytime, so we do not have to wonder the bitcoin price goes down, because on the way home the bitcoin price will make everyone get rich suddenly. Because they used the opportunity by selling their bitcoin.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:01:26 AM

I do not agree with you, because I think the bitcoin price is now rising. And it can go down anytime, so we do not have to wonder the bitcoin price goes down, because on the way home the bitcoin price will make everyone get rich suddenly. Because they used the opportunity by selling their bitcoin.
Important next drop down the price of Bitcoin when is lowest price and how many time for Bitcoin recovery the price? This is the question make me can't continue buy Bitcoin at now, I'm fearing in short time Bitcoin price have flash crash.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Depends on where the new ATH/top is. If the new ATH is something like $25000, then dropping below $2500 is unlikely. If new ATH is $5000, then sure $2500 is very likely to be seen again when Bitcoin enters a multi-year bear market.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Depends on where the new ATH/top is. If the new ATH is something like $25000, then dropping below $2500 is unlikely. If new ATH is $5000, then sure $2500 is very likely to be seen again when Bitcoin enters a multi-year bear market.
What is ATH? I keep finding out what ATH is, but I do not get answers that I can understand. Can you explain ATH to me?

I'm very unconvinced that bitcoin will drop below $2500, every day I wake up from my bed, I see bitcoin prices keep increasing and only a few percent descent, so I'm sure bitcoin will stay on top.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

That is possible because bitcoin has no fix value and continue to fluctuate from time to time. We maybe experiencing sudden increase in price of bitcoin today buy we don't know until when this pump would last. Bitcoin can crashed very low and can also rise very high it's really unpredictable.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

Just curios. any ideas?

Maybe, no one knows but with the current price of bitcoin right now, i'm not sure it will happen soon. If the bitcoin price dropped below $2,500, that must be something big happen on that day and makes the price keep dropped. In my opinion, the bitcoin price is on positive way. No way the bitcoin price can reach $2,500 in the end of the year.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:53:12 AM

I really think so, yes. Because as what we all have seen in the past, it has already happened so many times. Sometimes even larger drops happen. It is not a matter of a question like if, it is a matter of when. Because it will certainly happen. But i dont think as early as this year. Maybe next year. But I'm not sure either. Only time can really tell.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

Just curios. any ideas?

It is possible. I am not quite sure yet if Bitcoin will even go down beneath the 3000 dollar mark. Bitcoin seems to climb up so much within just a couple of week and I am having doubts about the current price. I feel like it is just a bubble that might pop anytime soon. However, I am not sure of what really is the probable reason about the price increase. I just hope it will sustain its price and if a correction takes place, around 3500 dollar should be fair enough.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

That is possible because bitcoin has no fix value and continue to fluctuate from time to time. We maybe experiencing sudden increase in price of bitcoin today buy we don't know until when this pump would last. Bitcoin can crashed very low and can also rise very high it's really unpredictable.
although everything is possible but  i think that in present time bitcoin is becoming more and popular and therefore people are investing money in bitcoin which is making bitcoin more stronger therefore we do not expect that bitcoin price will ever reduce to 2500.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

That would be only be a 30% drop. BTC has certainly managed that with ease in the past.

The question is do its moves retain their magnitude as the price goes higher? Maybe they will. I really thought the moves we've seen would be far more sluggish than they've  been. 

In theory this can happen shortly. In practise, the market trend for bitcoin is way better than others see, thus I don't see any factor that will pull bitcoin down here in these days. Remember going down to $2500 from $4000 is a 1 day long job for bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:50:20 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:00:35 AM by BunnyShibe

That would be only be a 30% drop. BTC has certainly managed that with ease in the past.

The question is do its moves retain their magnitude as the price goes higher? Maybe they will. I really thought the moves we've seen would be far more sluggish than they've  been.  

In theory this can happen shortly. In practise, the market trend for bitcoin is way better than others see, thus I don't see any factor that will pull bitcoin down here in these days. Remember going down to $2500 from $4000 is a 1 day long job for bitcoin.
i do not think so that it  will ever drop below 2500$. although anything is possible the price can even drop below 2500$ but if we study the market we can see that the bullish trend is still continue and people are expecting that very soon the price of bitcoin will reach to 5000$, therefore i do not thin that the price of bitcoin is fell down but will continue increase for the whole year.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

The question is do its moves retain their magnitude as the price goes higher? Maybe they will. I really thought the moves we've seen would be far more sluggish than they've  been. 

i do not think so that it  will ever drop below 2500$

There's no bad rythm blocking it right now and the status of bitcoins is currently at upper trend so we might see some major + price on bitcoins right now and dropping for 2500$ is just a myth since I'm so sure that many people want to buy and stake for good with this coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:23 AM

Predicting the future of decentralised market is obviously not possible. A single negative or positive news has a huge impact on price. There might be some event in future that might effect price negatively and Bitcoin might reach $2500. But as for today I don't see any such event lined up which can take Bitcoin price back to $2500.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:57:30 AM

Just curios. any ideas?

Don't forget that bitcoin has come from $2500 at the start of the month. And it only took 2 weeks for bitcoin to get to what it is at right now.

Plus, dumping bitcoins massively usually takes less time for bitcoin to climb its way up.

I'd say that it is definitely something that you've got to prepare for. It might seem completely unlikely that it's going to happen right now, but in 2013 bitcoin went from $1300 to $500 in a few days time. It might be going up one day and all of a sudden everything is just in red.

I'd say even below $2000 is possible. It just depends on whether people panic on a massive scale, and make others panic alongside them, resulting in a big ass dump.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Just curios. any ideas?

There are just no guarantees when it comes to trading. Nobody can predict the future.

Price might just stabilize but i do think that it's probably going to get dumped real hard, perhaps even down to $2000 or less as xypos said. Right now everybody seems to be confident about bitcoin staying up above $4000 per coin, but this mentality changes very quickly when the price drops by even just $300 in a day.

Obviously if there is a catastrophic event then bitcoin can definitely go down to $1k or less, but i think naturally there is a pattern where around 1 year after the halving there is a big pump, and then the following 2 years people just dump and price stabilizes at a much lower level.

SuperWebbman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:15:17 AM

on the exchange i normally use, i set the limit of 1800USD lol...didnt budge at all and ended up buying them near 3600usd
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

Predicting the future of decentralised market is obviously not possible. A single negative or positive news has a huge impact on price. There might be some event in future that might effect price negatively and Bitcoin might reach $2500. But as for today I don't see any such event lined up which can take Bitcoin price back to $2500.
Market prediction of decentralized functioning can't be made in a precise manner. The entire market moves forward based on the trust and the speculation based on the markets. Long back when price crossed $2500 it's expected not to go down to $2000, but the same went in the opposite manner. The price dropped low to $1900 and grew suddenly. Hope the price never falls low anymore.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████