Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JSUS] JESUSTOKEN - OVER 1 MIL. GIVEN AWAY -- ONGOING AIRDROPS!!  (Read 6557 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

NOTE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE JR LEVEL

Remember, there are two airdrops people can qualify for, and many more airdrops to come, because half of the coins are to be given away in airdrops and bounties.

To qualify for the general public airdrop, have Jr. member level status and state "Jesus is just alright with me," with your WAVES address and 5,000 Jesus Tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information.  Do not post it in the thread.  While it is possible that less than member-level accounts may not be duplicate accounts, it's less probable.   So, if you have a less than Jr. member-level account, please realize this airdrop is indefinite so you have time enough to build up your member status.  

To qualify for the next tiered airdrop, state "I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior," and tell in a three sentence paragraph how you follow Him, and 25,000 Jesus tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information. If you have a junior member-level account, please make it fives sentences and you are eligible for this airdrop.  Newbie accounts and non-serious replies will be rejected but this airdrop will be ongoing for some time so newbies have a chance later.

You can qualify for either one immediately.  

I realize that Jr. level status may be some duplicate accounts but remember the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30).

i pmd you 2 times and until now, i received nothing T_T" hope to receive some, since i can think that you are quiet busy.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Hi Dev, may I know how much is the price now of JesusToken? Thanks!TGBG!

paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:56:00 AM

Remember, there are two airdrops people can qualify for, and many more airdrops to come, because half of the coins are to be given away in airdrops and bounties.

To qualify for the general public airdrop, have Jr. member level status and state "Jesus is just alright with me," with your WAVES address and 5,000 Jesus Tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information.  Do not post it in the thread.  While it is possible that less than member-level accounts may not be duplicate accounts, it's less probable.   So, if you have a less than Jr. member-level account, please realize this airdrop is indefinite so you have time enough to build up your member status.  

To qualify for the next tiered airdrop, state "I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior," and tell in a three sentence paragraph how you follow Him, and 25,000 Jesus tokens will be sent. PM the developer this information. If you have a junior member-level account, please make it fives sentences and you are eligible for this airdrop.  Newbie accounts and non-serious replies will be rejected but this airdrop will be ongoing for some time so newbies have a chance later.

I realize that Jr. level status may be some duplicate accounts but remember the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares (Matthew 13:24-30).

i pmd you 2 times and until now, i received nothing T_T" hope to receive some, since i can think that you are quiet busy.

Not sure how I missed you. 

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:06:13 AM

I have been thinking to start selling at Waves Dex, which you can find in the tab of the WavesLite client.   I also was thinking of doing a small ICO.  I want people to be able to be rewarded for doing good things, because even the Bible says that this is OK.   So, the idea of an incentive for giving an old $10 cell phone to a homeless person who is really trying, may get someone $15 in JesusTokens at their tradable value for Waves or Bitcoin.   In order to do this, there would have to be some people who are willing to buy some.

I will start listing some for 1 sat each, then I can slow down on listing them and have some big airdrops and then you all can list yours.  These airdrops will be big quickly.  I still don't know how many will take the first two until Christmas 2017, but the next airdrop I am announcing in the next few days.  It will be worth 50,000 Jesus Tokens.  

I think that ICO's usually happen before a Token starts selling but there is no holding anyone back from selling there's and so we will do both at the same time.  Someone, not me, is already selling some from their airdrop, which is fine by me.  But I will put some up for sale at 1 Sat, and also do a limited ICO of 15 million coins where the price is .5 Sat.  Since hundreds of millions of these will be distributed to hopefully hundreds of people, the price should go up pretty quickly.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

The above idea for an ICO right now is still in the idea stage.  Selling them so low may not be good for the price.  Selling some right now at 1 Sat will at least start to get things moving, although that can be changed too.  Hopefully, people will hold their tokens a while.  Looking at this long range so in my experience the first few weeks aren't always that important. 

I will do some press releases next week for the project and get some more attention for it.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:37:12 AM

The first thing I think about this project is, hopefully religious differences will not be a problem in the future for this project, because this project has a very sensitive concept, you have a good and noble purpose, I am very interested in your goals, You can achieve well
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:18:29 AM

I have been thinking to start selling at Waves Dex, which you can find in the tab of the WavesLite client.   I also was thinking of doing a small ICO.  I want people to be able to be rewarded for doing good things, because even the Bible says that this is OK.   So, the idea of an incentive for giving an old $10 cell phone to a homeless person who is really trying, may get someone $15 in JesusTokens at their tradable value for Waves or Bitcoin.   In order to do this, there would have to be some people who are willing to buy some.

I will start listing some for 1 sat each, then I can slow down on listing them and have some big airdrops and then you all can list yours.  These airdrops will be big quickly.  I still don't know how many will take the first two until Christmas 2017, but the next airdrop I am announcing in the next few days.  It will be worth 50,000 Jesus Tokens.  

I think that ICO's usually happen before a Token starts selling but there is no holding anyone back from selling there's and so we will do both at the same time.  Someone, not me, is already selling some from their airdrop, which is fine by me.  But I will put some up for sale at 1 Sat, and also do a limited ICO of 15 million coins where the price is .5 Sat.  Since hundreds of millions of these will be distributed to hopefully hundreds of people, the price should go up pretty quickly.

Hopefully it will be successful.. I am excited this coin will listed in coinmarketcap.com.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

This project has a noble goal, this project will get support very quickly, see the concept of religious and good goals, good luck
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

Saw the tokens already in my waves wallet. Thanks dev. So fast. I'll participate in the 2nd one. Grin
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

I remember a coin call jesus coin announced last two month.
how to join this airdrop .

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

Not sure how I missed you. 

thank you very much and praise the lord Smiley

if this jesustoken will skyrocket someday, i think i will contribute the money to charities.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:10:01 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 03:49:20 AM by paramind22

I realized it's probably relatively worthless to put the JesusToken for sale in Bitcoin at the Waves DEX, because people use Waves there mostly and may not have BTC balances, although someone did buy some before I put mine up for sale.  I just put 100 Waves worth of the JesusToken for sale at Waves DEX in case some want to invest that way.  This will be the limit I will put until September 1st, so if they sell out, then that will give Airdrop receivers opportunity for theirs to sell, unless they want to sell them at less than .0001, which is what I put them at.  

Many people are new to the Wavesclient so I'll explain it a little.   There are seven central circular icons at top.   The Waves DEX is an exchange where you can buy and sell the Waves Tokens as well as Bitcoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.  You type in the name of the Token in the left box at top.  Clicking on the orange Favorites boxes in the right can help you in adjusting the currencies at top.

I will continue to look into the idea of an ICO, even though there is currently trading going on.

nekohachicoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

Could you tell me how to join Airdrop?
I am not a Christian, but I like religious people.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:54:55 AM

Could you tell me how to join Airdrop?
I am not a Christian, but I like religious people.

Please read the thread just back one page.

A lot of great letters have come in and I'm very blessed by reading them.   If anyone would take the time to read the original post, they will see that most of the coins are to be given away for promoting the Gospel and helping other people.  I'm just deleting posts that are insulting to religion, even if done in a joking spirit. I'm sorry because I love a laugh like the next person, but I think they detract from the energy. 

butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:58:21 AM

Is this a different coin than the one over on bitcoingarden? 

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:45:15 AM

Is this a different coin than the one over on bitcoingarden? 

Yes. 

tapaiangak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:06:01 AM

Looks unique and interesting ..Tell me how to join the airdrop?
So I have a coin from your project ..  Grin For bounty, when do you update?
Hopefully your idea of success and JESUStoken can be more in the know people
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Hi, dev! I have sent your a private message 1+ day ago. Still haven't receive airdrop yet?

Or it is because of my WavesLiteApp issue? I downloaded the chrome web store's waves wallet, should this work? I see the block is updated.
nawa kartika

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:58:44 AM

This is a new airdrop project is it a long time ago. If new how to get this coin what just by following airdrop and how about bounty does not provide, Hopefully this project runs smoothly until akhig ICO. Hopefully this project runs smoothly until ICO battery.
Jaime Staples

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

Is there any website for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: