Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JSUS] JESUSTOKEN - OVER 1 MIL. GIVEN AWAY -- ONGOING AIRDROPS!!  (Read 6548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Most original Token ever, showing that the blockchain can be used for anything. Good luck with your project. Wink

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

Thank you very much JesusToken Dev!

I just received my Jesus Tokens in my Waves Wallet! Smiley

God Bless you.
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

All that you do is very unusual and very cool to keep it up! May God be with you! Thank you!
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

How to joined airdrop jesus token

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

How to joined airdrop jesus token

Please read back in the thread.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:06:44 PM

As promised, I'm announcing the next airdrop.

The people who are entitled to these airdrops want to follow the coin's purpose, to promote the Gospel and Social Capital.  Mother Teresa said the worst poverty of all is loneless.  The Bible says God puts the solitary in families (Psalm 68:6). We believe in doing so the way the early Church did it, one way of which was to care for the poor.  We see an original way to do that today is through education of the homeless in various things, such as to show them that they can create value, like working for two hours, or even how to trade cryptocurrency.

I've written a book on revival which I am giving away for free in pdf form and which can only be read online in its entirety.   It has much of the do unto others mentality as the first few posts I made about the purpose of the coin and the Homeless Education Sheet.  

This Airdrop is worth 50,000 JesusTokens.  

The book can be found at:
http://www.telicalbooks.com/Airdrop3/

Probably be won't up forever as authors like pastors need to eat, and if I'm seen as an author who just gives away everything they write, that won't be kosher.

Those who want this airdrop will read as much of the book as they can and give feedback on it to me in a personal message.  Please write some of your own ideas or at least the ideas in the book you like.  Your letter should be at least 500 words.  Please write "I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior" in your message header.

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

The people who are entitled to these airdrops want to follow the coin's purpose, to promote the Gospel and Social Capital.  Mother Teresa said the worst poverty of all is loneless.  The Bible says God puts the solitary in families (Psalm 68:6). We believe in doing so the way the early Church did it, one way of which was to care for the poor.  We see an original way to do that today is through education of the homeless in various things, such as to show them that they can create value, like working for two hours, or even how to trade cryptocurrency.

I've written a book on revival which I am giving away for free in pdf form and which can only be read online in its entirety.   It has much of the do unto others mentality as the first few posts I made about the purpose of the coin and the Homeless Education Sheet.  

Probably be won't up forever as authors like pastors need to eat, and if I'm seen as an author who just gives away everything they write, that won't be kosher.

Those who want this airdrop will read as much of the book as they can and give feedback on it to me in a personal message.  Please write some of your own ideas or at least the ideas in the book you like.  Your letter should be at least 500 words.  Please write "I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior" in your message header.

Nice new airdrop campaign, but I still haven't receive my first general public airdrop token  Sad
minobia

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

Seems like its not so uniq as it looks like.

Anyway Jesus is just alright with me

Yes i like it as well!!
minobia

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:41:20 AM

The concept of this project is good, but it's not a good choice for buddhist or Muslim believers. Hopefully it will be a success, good luck.

I think the coin has its specific users in mind, like there is also a Halal coin for Muslim. I dont see any problem.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

Nice new airdrop campaign, but I still haven't receive my first general public airdrop token  Sad

Just send it to me again.  I've sent out about 450,000 JesusTokens so far.  I'm not sure how I've missed any but if you say so I'll believe you.
I think I skipped over one or maybe two people that were Newbies or who didn't follow instructions.   

seasonw

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

Just send it to me again.  I've sent out about 450,000 JesusTokens so far.  I'm not sure how I've missed any but if you say so I'll believe you.
I think I skipped over one or maybe two people that were Newbies or who didn't follow instructions.   

Thanks, I have re-send private message to you with subject = "Airdrop (missed)".

BTW, you should be able to check transaction if you did send to my address before. Anyway, thanks for your trust Smiley
leosfidare

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:03:49 PM

Do you need spanish translation?
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

Do you need spanish translation?

Yes, the only one we have now is Finnish.  So we need all the others, 150,000 Tokens per translation.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

There is only one God: Jesus (and his father). With pleasure I'm joining to your Airdrop
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

Thanks dev. Received the coins for the 2nd level. But the next one will take some time to accomplish. Hope this token will be valuable in the future.  Wink
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

Thanks dev. Received the coins for the 2nd level. But the next one will take some time to accomplish. Hope this token will be valuable in the future.  Wink

I allow you can use copy and paste in up to 50% of the 500 words, either from my text, the Bible, or any other source.   That should make it easier.

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

Thanks for the free book =) I'll get around to reading it tonight.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
seasonw

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:21:59 AM

Thanks dev, finally I received my token. Preparing to join second and third tier airdrop...
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:38:37 AM

Thanks dev. Received the coins for the 2nd level. But the next one will take some time to accomplish. Hope this token will be valuable in the future.  Wink

I allow you can use copy and paste in up to 50% of the 500 words, either from my text, the Bible, or any other source.   That should make it easier.

Okay thanks. That will help a lot in finishing the 3rd level faster. Also, do you have plans on how to get the green mark (verified asset) in the waves dex?
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:16:06 PM

Okay thanks. That will help a lot in finishing the 3rd level faster. Also, do you have plans on how to get the green mark (verified asset) in the waves dex?

I am going to submit them my major posts in one whitepaper and tell them that many people have been given the airdrop and the activity of the thread is good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: