Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JSUS] JESUSTOKEN - OVER 1 MIL. GIVEN AWAY -- ONGOING AIRDROPS!!  (Read 6557 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:19:19 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:47:24 PM by paramind22

I am putting together a team and giving each one 100,000 coins to start out with.   The team would do things like find a good web developer who would be interested in being paid with the tokens, make annoucements at other crypto sites, and so on.  The team will be comprised of those who accepted the Second Airdrop.  If you want to be on this team, just message me.

I am concerned about getting the price to be moving but I do not have a lot of time to devote to this every day.  That's why I am asking others to help.  I am going to limit the coins on the market to Airdrops and Bounties and just a relatively small amount I will release.  There is a Roadmap of only releasing 5 million JesusToken for the first few months, distributed to a motivated group of people.  But we need people also to start
buying the tokens, and if there is a large supply, they won't be worth much.   An ICO of some kind is a good idea and the team can help with that.  I can cancel the sell orders I've put on Waves DEX because as of now, I haven't made any sales.  It would be just as good if you tried to sell your tokens on there too.  If I see this, I will cancel my larger orders and we can get the price higher and higher.  But if you don't start selling your tokens, then I will leave mine up.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:56:51 AM

I am putting together a team and giving each one 100,000 coins to start out with.   The team would do things like find a good web developer who would be interested in being paid with the tokens, make annoucements at other crypto sites, and so on.  The team will be comprised of those who accepted the Second Airdrop.  If you want to be on this team, just message me.

I am concerned about getting the price to be moving but I do not have a lot of time to devote to this every day.  That's why I am asking others to help.  I am going to limit the coins on the market to Airdrops and Bounties and just a relatively small amount I will release.  There is a Roadmap of only releasing 5 million JesusToken for the first few months, distributed to a motivated group of people.  But we need people also to start
buying the tokens, and if there is a large supply, they won't be worth much.   An ICO of some kind is a good idea and the team can help with that.  I can cancel the sell orders I've put on Waves DEX because as of now, I haven't made any sales.  It would be just as good if you tried to sell your tokens on there too.  If I see this, I will cancel my larger orders and we can get the price higher and higher.  But if you don't start selling your tokens, then I will leave mine up.

Haven't put my tokens yet to sell. I'll just let this community to become big first and be known for the sincerity of the objectives. I'll check if I can be of help in your team. Smiley
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:15:29 PM

Information for Token Verification from Waves Corporation:

1. Your nickname in Waves slack paramind22
2. Information about your project  bitcointalk thread, and)
site: http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken/
White paper: Main text of whitepaper is at website.  A formal PDF is in the works.
Twitter:  (TBA)
Other social networks: (TBA)
3. Information about your asset (Asset ID, Name)4. The short ticker name for DEX platform
Issuer:      Robert Pearson -- Waves Address:  3PQFZrLdsgWoQddhZafbmrHvJ2QUwcC62VZ
Identifier:   6peN3GdLXad5KWjHDYwCkqgSWsQ9BYN4pmaMo7ZJDSpi
Name:   JesusToken
Details:   JesusToken is a digital asset on waves platform meant to brings awareness to movements focusing on an educated Christian revival that is happening in the world today. We want to bring in the idea of a higher education in virtues, which is one aspect of the mission of Christ.
Total tokens:   1000000000.00000000
Reissuable:   No
Issue date:   8/11/2017 21:03:53
Short Ticker: Information about getting this is scarce online, TBA, we chose to use JSUS if possible.

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:25 AM

Hii..this sounds like another interesting project. Is the next tiered airdrop still on ?
And has the social media bounty started ?
seyola89

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

NOTE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE JR LEVEL

Remember, there are two airdrops people can qualify for, and many more airdrops to come, because half of the coins are to be given away in airdrops and bounties.

Nice to see the update..so I can participate in both..that's good
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

Hii..this sounds like another interesting project. Is the next tiered airdrop still on ?
And has the social media bounty started ?

You can find out the about the airdrops in one easy to access place, but they're also in the original post here.

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken/

The Social Media Bounty is 2,000 JesusTokens a post.  I'll need a link in a PM.  I'll update the thread soon with that in it soon.  

seyola89

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

As promised, I'm announcing the next airdrop.

This Airdrop is worth 50,000 JesusTokens.

The book can be found at:
http://www.telicalbooks.com/Airdrop3/

Those who want this airdrop will read as much of the book as they can and give feedback on it to me in a personal message.  Please write some of your own ideas or at least the ideas in the book you like.  Your letter should be at least 500 words.  Please write "I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior" in your message header.

Nice concept dev. I will be trying this.
seyola89

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:36:50 AM

You can find out the about the airdrops in one easy to access place, but they're also in the original post here.

The Social Media Bounty is 2,000 JesusTokens a post.  I'll need a link in a PM.  I'll update the thread soon with that in it soon.  

Okk thanks for the reply. I will check it out
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:41:30 AM

Any plans dev on how to verify this token in the Waves DEX? Thanks.
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:24:06 AM

Any plans dev on how to verify this token in the Waves DEX? Thanks.

Yes, what I posted a few posts back is the format they need.  I am going to put together the basics of a whitepaper and then send that to them.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:04:53 PM

I have submitted the information and the Whitepaper to the Waves team in charge of verifying tokens.   Pray that we get it.  The whitepaper is here:

http://www.telicalbooks.com/JesusToken/Jesus_Token_Whitepaper.pdf

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:08:47 PM

I'm still waiting the coins you promised me Dev Wink
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

I'm still waiting the coins you promised me Dev Wink

For what?  Which airdrop?  Just send me an IM.  

I just go down the list and send them one at a time.  I am not sure how these are not being sent but occasionally Bitcointalk has had server time outs in the last week.  

If you don't get your airdrops, message me, not the thread.  

Thanks    Smiley

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

Hi Dev.. Any progress o this coin? Smiley Hopefully this project  will be successful! Lot of Christian believers worldwide will benefit on this coin.

paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Hi Dev.. Any progress o this coin? Smiley Hopefully this project  will be successful! Lot of Christian believers worldwide will benefit on this coin.

Thanks for the kind words.  You can see lots of progress in my last few posts.   I am not sure how long it will take to get verified status.

I am very grateful for the first two weeks of this coin, because many people have written for the first two airdrops.  Please try to get other Christians involved in cryptocurrency by talking about this token.  You might try posting in different Christian forums or social networking.  We still need artwork, a website design, a forum of some type most likely eventually also if we want to communicate more about doing things to get and promote JesusTokens.   It would be cool to see one day someone else handing out some of the Homeless Education Project sheets, or maybe working with their pastor to find out if there are any homeless people around their town that are serious about rehabilitation and overcoming any personal problems enough to come to the Lord.  I think that this is a great possibility.  There are programs like Celebrate Recovery that help with such things. 

Obviously, if we post in this thread with pictures and such it would be interesting for others to see.   

I am waiting for the first people on the third Airdrop.   I am not asking for much at all.   Just give me your ideas, quote some Bible verses or other things you may find online and send it to me in a PM.  50,000 JesusTokens for 500 words is a good deal!

Refer to the website if you want all the information in one place:

Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

hope can to  be join , i think its a great for airdrop

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

Sorry for lol question : Why do you call the coin with jesus tokens, whether this coin is only for some people alone or for everyone Huh Huh Huh
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Sorry for lol question : Why do you call the coin with jesus tokens, whether this coin is only for some people alone or for everyone Huh Huh Huh

Anyone can get some of the airdrops, others are just for Christians.  Read the original post to find out about first airdrop.  We will have another one around Christmas time for the general public.

jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

Interesting project. What's the plan on promoting Gospel and Social capital?

Will definitely join the airdrop and follow this project. Good luck!

Bitcoin
paramind22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Interesting project. What's the plan on promoting Gospel and Social capital?

Will definitely join the airdrop and follow this project. Good luck!

Thanks! Well, the airdrops get people involved in sharing their faith.  The third airdrop gets people involved in how they themselves might promote the gospel, or at least comment on some ideas.  The Social Capital is a new concept in sociology which talks about people's relationships.  Homeless people have very little social capital.  Basically, being a better person can lead to more success and more social capital.  Church attendance is one way to build social capital. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: