Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnions Profitability Calculator  (Read 2921 times)
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

is there a new profitability calculator for current difficulty? I think difficulty change in 2 weeks and all calculations must be changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sejorya

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Damit i want to take part at the DeepOnion Airdrops!!
But i have not enough posts on Bitcointalk. I think these restrictions to post XY times a week or so is just crap. The forum is full of spammers and most comment posts are just like " I am in" or "thats very interesting". who gives a fxxk of those comments. Thats why i was silent reader but now i will start texting cause of bountys >_<
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

But i have not enough posts on Bitcointalk. I think these restrictions to post XY times a week or so is just crap. The forum is full of spammers and most comment posts are just like " I am in" or "thats very interesting". who gives a fxxk of those comments. Thats why i was silent reader but now i will start texting cause of bountys >_<

I get where you're coming from, but at least you registered your bitcointalk account before the cutoff. If you start building your account up, you should be able to join well before we hit round 40 and the airdrop ends.

Also, the Deep Onion guys are getting stricter and stricter about the requirements - no burst posting, posting in off topic, etc. Patience and diligence will be rewarded.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

What is the hashrate of one 1080ti ? Does still worth to purchase it for DeepOnion mining?
scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

This profitability calculator is outdated at this point the difficulty has greatly increased.
derbx

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:31:15 PM

Yo have to keep on helping and sharing. That's the way to go Tongue

I get where you're coming from, but at least you registered your bitcointalk account before the cutoff. If you start building your account up, you should be able to join well before we hit round 40 and the airdrop ends.

Also, the Deep Onion guys are getting stricter and stricter about the requirements - no burst posting, posting in off topic, etc. Patience and diligence will be rewarded.
IcyDrifter

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

I'm new to the mining game and I've started mining onion coin about 15mins now. I'm not sure if I did the set up for ccminer correct as it is running at 4000kh/s. thing is I'm not seeing coins on poolsite lpool.name and just wanted some help to figure out if I did the bat file correct to actual get the coins.  thank you
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

can anyone tell me how much onion would i daily produce with 6 x rx 470 8gb...i'm thinking to switch over for a month...to get some quantity...
tnx for answers

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:30 AM

Can you please update the calculations according to current difficulty?

What equipment/hashrate would be required if you want to mine at least 100 ONIONs a day?

Thanks
ramanatrav

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Do I need to set up the workers for mining to work?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: