Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone need xapo 40 000 satoshi? send me to my another blockchain wallet  (Read 274 times)
houseworx (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

i was cashed it out from coinpot what i get from faucets, but i cant send it nowhere, because of BIG BIG fees.

yes its small amount, but its better than nothing, because i cant get any of btc and upload anywhere, i dont use global country banks.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:11:41 AM

Hi, I can withdraw your XAPO funds on monday and send you the btc, but I would have to take into consideration the fees, I can withdraw XAPO funds to my account within 24 hours.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
houseworx (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

Hi, I can withdraw your XAPO funds on monday and send you the btc, but I would have to take into consideration the fees, I can withdraw XAPO funds to my account within 24 hours.

okey, we can deal that, send me xapo email, and u will send to mew when you can it Smiley

btw, why u can withdraw so small amount? or what? i need to pay 100 000satoshi fee(what is more than balance) to send somewhere...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:02:33 PM

okey, we can deal that, send me xapo email, and u will send to mew when you can it Smiley

btw, why u can withdraw so small amount? or what? i need to pay 100 000satoshi fee(what is more than balance) to send somewhere...

The best thing to do is to continue doing fauctes/playing games,gather the whole amount and then send them whereever you want.
Because faucets will get a long time to get 100k sats,try and do a job related to crypto or make a buy with your fiat job.
Idk if its worth someone to send you 40k sats,in any way...

houseworx (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

The best thing to do is to continue doing fauctes/playing games,gather the whole amount and then send them whereever you want.
Because faucets will get a long time to get 100k sats,try and do a job related to crypto or make a buy with your fiat job.
Idk if its worth someone to send you 40k sats,in any way...

i can make 100 000 satoshi from faucets in 10-12days Smiley

and i dont understanad anything more from your replie. i dont want to collect 100k more to get this 40k. i can send it without fees to another xapo wallet user, and they can send it to me IN CASE THAT HE IS USING ANOTHER WALLET TO. with i think small fees.

this post is simple like "yes i will not get this my 40k satoshi what is in my xapo wallet, but i can try it"

houseworx (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:14:25 AM

UP!

no one is using xapo and another wallet, to help me?!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: