Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin price possble to reach $4500 soon?  (Read 2021 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 10:12:55 PM

If in my opinion it takes a few more months to reach 4500 $. Increased bitcoin is now growing rapidly.
The current market value of Bitcoin is $4,109 which shows that in the couple of weeks $4,500 will a thing of the past. The target or speculations in some quarter is now $5,000 to $10,000 in the near future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

Guessing we'll be seeing $4,500 territory by Wednesday.

Not that unlikely considering that we just need to move up 10% from current market rates. At this point the main focus is pointed at reaching the $5000 level, where after that I expect a correction to take the market down. It's great to see the market break record high after record high, but this is not something we can continue to experience endlessly. Corrections are a vital part of every market to release pressure, Bitcoin is not an exception.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

Looking on the growth happening with the bitcoin price will surely reach $4500. This is assured, because even after price fluctuation and decrease in the price the growth keeps continuing. $4500 is achievable and by the end of the year surely it will be at least over $5000.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

Lets, look, now the bitcoin price has reached $ 4000, maybe within a few days it could go up to $ 4500, or maybe a few weeks. We do not know when the exact thing, but I am sure, in the near future, bitcoin prices will certainly rise to be higher.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:32:19 AM

The rises will sure continued. $4k bitcoin is already been reach. nothing impossible now for bitcoin to reach $4.5k it just a matter of time. peoples still buying bitcoin and continued to support his ass on. no wonder bitcoin has rising and keep on rising. im hope it will over rising. i want badly to see a stable prices from bitcoin as all alts coin continued to drop currently.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:56:57 AM

Bitcoin price is $3000+ in Chinese Market. When do you think it will reach $4500?
The price currently is $3500+/btc in my country , and i think it reached to 4100$ also once ,so instead to think and analysis about the price buy now for the future because it will not take more time than 2-3 months to reach at 5000$/btc .
If you will see at the history where people made some predictions about the price of the bitcoin then you will found that the price of the bitcoin will reach to about $10k at the end of the 2020 years and also fee of them predicted about it to reach more than $10k .
So here if we can make estimate to the half of the predicted price then we can achieve the goal of the $5k/btc at the mid of the next year or may be in the ladt of this year which is not a long time Smiley
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:10:43 AM

Lets, look, now the bitcoin price has reached $ 4000, maybe within a few days it could go up to $ 4500, or maybe a few weeks. We do not know when the exact thing, but I am sure, in the near future, bitcoin prices will certainly rise to be higher.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it has already crossed the $4000 marked. Its truly exceptional to see bitcoin reaching this ATH. I for one never thought that it is possible this year, but now seeing it has passed it and going upward still is a good occurrence for the market and telling us that the price can still move upward in the next coming months.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:46:43 AM

A big possibilities it happen, the price is still going up maybe it reach that amount or more within this year. Maybe its because of high demand in the market nowadays, still have many investors are coming even the price is high. But their is also a possibility that it will goes down after this but not much, thats the thing we worried about.
Available statistics and facts tell that the prices of bitcoins will keep on increasing with time. We cannot deny this also that nobody knows the future. Let’s just say that the prices decrease in future, but it’s not as much of havoc as we think. In dumping phase, the owners must remain calm and let bitcoin recover and prices will soon rise up again. Although, I believe it’s hard to happen. May be, bitcoins even surpass $4500 someday not far away.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Bitcoin price is $3000+ in Chinese Market. When do you think it will reach $4500?

There seem to be a real resistance at the 4200 level.

But the floor seems to be at $4000 as well. It's all about the round numbers, because traders love psychological stuff.

I would expect bitcoin to go to $4500, as soon as it breaks $4300. It's pretty much a given, considering how fast the price went from $3700ish to $4100+, basically a 10+% rise in less than a single day of trading.

Whether BTC is going to stay above $4500 consistently is questionable. This seems like an overbought market right now.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

bitcoin today was at $4100 so it will be possible to reach or even more maybe we can see $5000 per bitcoin this end of the year just hold your bitcoin and wait more longer then sell it if $5k already reached because im sure that bigwhales gonna sell their coins and that will be the reason of the big dump. that's how trading works.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Bitcoin value continue increasing this past few days and I think it can reach $4500 before the month end. I am hoping this will continue up to the end of this year and I hope that it will not fall to $2000 again so our investment will not fail.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

According to coin market cap price, the Bitcoin price is $4287.70, which is close to the price you are saying. So its just the matter of time and the price of Bitcoin will go sky high.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

The current bitcoin price is very close to 4500 $. We just wait until a few hundred dollars just to reach the number 4500 $. When everything looks very surprising. Bitcoin prices have risen sharply since touching the $ 3,000 rate.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

According to coin market cap price, the Bitcoin price is $4287.70, which is close to the price you are saying. So its just the matter of time and the price of Bitcoin will go sky high.

It looks like it will hit $4500 this week. But there is a strong resistence point there, so it's liklely to pull back after that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:28:55 PM

It looks like it will hit $4500 this week. But there is a strong resistence point there, so it's liklely to pull back after that.
The chances of increasing are enormous. But there is a possibility of declining as well. We can not predict exactly, everything will go and go to the time that has been set.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

According to the following article, some investors are piling into bitcoin because of Coinbase's latest fund-raising success:

http://fortune.com/2017/08/14/bitcoin-price-record-speed/

Digital currency exchange Coinbase Inc. announced Thursday it’s received a $100 million investment. The supply of bitcoin is capped at 21 million, compared with 16.5 million that had been mined as of Saturday, according to blockchain.info.

“People are starting to price in the consumer demand from Coinbase’s $100 million fund-raising round,” said Justin Short, London-based founder of trading platform Nous. “That’s a lot of advertising budget. Every $1 million of marketing brings new demand, which increases the price as the supply is limited by design.”

They think Coinbase is going to pull in a lot more users into bitcoin. I'm personally not sure about that, Coinbase will probably use the money to pay developers to make it's trading engine better. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

Not soon i can assure you that. Recently we were going to experience the biggest dump in the history but on many exchanges it looked like people didn't want to face that. The overall price has been at 3800$ from past 24 hours but on poloniex it is 4100$, on bittrex 4200$ this will ve equal soon but it looks like people still want bitcoin to push the price further. My job is to eat popcorn and enjoy the profit
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:25:09 PM

Bitcoin value continue increasing this past few days and I think it can reach $4500 before the month end. I am hoping this will continue up to the end of this year and I hope that it will not fall to $2000 again so our investment will not fail.
Actually after breakout the resistance line at $4200, next target of Bitcoin at $5000 is possible. Even in this month we can see the price of Bitcoin growth fast to target $5,000 haha.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

Actually after breakout the resistance line at $4200, next target of Bitcoin at $5000 is possible. Even in this month we can see the price of Bitcoin growth fast to target $5,000 haha.
I do not even know what to think today, when the price will go up, if already today we see achievements of more than 4000 dollars for Bitcoin. Such forecasts were expected at the end of this year, but everything happened much faster. It seems to me that behind this growth, there will be a very very sharp drop. Therefore, you need to be careful in your movements with your Bitcoin.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

The possibility of it reaching that high and even surpassing it is very much high but my fear is the impact its having on alt considering the way alts are taking backward turn which should have provided the support in other to maintain the consistency. If people are selling alts to get bitcoin thereby pumping it so high, I fear what will happen when there is nothing to pump again and the increase in price then discourage those coming in fresh to make it unaffordable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: