Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Top 3 ICO Tips  (Read 1361 times)
Custard81 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:39:05 AM

Nice thread;

1. 0x
2. wcx
3. enigma

Thanks for introducing me to WCX.  Going to do some more research on this one.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

1) Artemine, for creating an ICO factory next to Minereum, which is a token creation service. Both are built on the ethereum network and will probably work together very well. The supply of ART comes exclusively out of the contributions in MNE during the ICO, which I feel will be around 500.000MNE tops, giving it a supply of 50 million. The cool thing about artemine is that it's a genesis address that you can sell/transfer; the coins you buy will be mined over a period of 60 years, making it slightly harder to mine each time a new block gets mined, so for example if you buy 20.000 ART (+- 800$), you'll mine on average 333 ART a year, or about 1 a day. With a low supply like that I believe prices could easily reach 10$, which could provide a very nice passive income of a few hundred bucks a month. The reason why I feel prices could go that high is because
A. companies pay large amounts of money to create coins and launch ICO's. Minereum and Art can make this a lot cheaper and easier if you use their tokens to pay for the services, and
B. because Art and Mne both have very active dev teams that will not stop innovating and integrating the coins in their future projects.

2) Datum, for creating a trading platform for online data and services, which is estimated will become a 120 billion market. As we all know, facebook makes billions selling your information by allowing advertisers to buy ad space. These ads aren't random, they're highly targeted, and you don't make a dime. Datum will cut out the middle man (facebook, twitter, google ads, ...) and allow you to sell your data yourself. you can also buy data through the Datum coin DAT. Now, eventhough they have a very large supply (3 billion), I'm convinced they can easily reach a 5 billion market cap, which will make each coin be worth around 1.66$, which gives you a x80 ROI.

3) Change Bank, for creating the first truly decentralized crypto bank in the world. Allthough there are multiple crypto banks active and in development, Change is widely considered to be the most promising one, allowing its users to apply for crypto loans, get insurance, and pay all over the world with their own crypto mastercard. I believe the amount of coins was estimated to be 312 million, and the value of 1 coin during the ICO is about 0.6 - 0.7$. I believe they can reach 1/10th of Visa's marketcap of 230 billion, which is a cap of 23 billion, making each coin valued at around 73$, which would be x100 ROI. An investment of 1.5 ETH would give you 750 CAG, valued at a little over 54K.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██