Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES, STRAT, ZEN or NEO?  (Read 1838 times)
whereismylambo (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:58:11 AM

Which one do you guys think is undervalued right now and has a chance of mooning? I only have $10k to invest.

I am personally leaning towards Stratis and Waves because they seem to have good teams and seem to be undervalued right now, and have potential. They haven't been pumped like NEO. Zencash also looks good but seems more risky since it has low market cap and may not receive widespread adoption.

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

All of them, except Zen. Just distribute.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

Which one do you guys think is undervalued right now and has a chance of mooning? I only have $10k to invest.

I am personally leaning towards Stratis and Waves because they seem to have good teams and seem to be undervalued right now, and have potential. They haven't been pumped like NEO. Zencash also looks good but seems more risky since it has low market cap and may not receive widespread adoption.

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO

Zen is actually great if you want a good long term investment. Expect atleast a 4x or greater ROI in several months. Zen will be 2x within a month.

All the rest are pumps, NEO is pretty much at a wall with no break insight, waves is not doing well and stratis isnt either. Waves, NEO, and Stratis are waiting for a full correction, while ZEN is still untouched with great potential.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO

Invest and divide your money on all of it .In Zencash i have no good prediction on it i will replace it by XEM or ETH and other totally undervalued coins now which is at very cheap price . There are too many coins now below the market which is more advance and useful you shpuld only to read the informations and their updates.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

NEO is still at the beginning of a bull run. After some consolidation it will rise higher.

ZEN is untouched, its Price has reached a low and bottom. It has great developers and a smart and honest team. They had no marketing till yet but this will change drastically. They are basically contacting all exchanges which have Zcash already.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

Market Cap of ZEN is very small compared to other three. It is a good competitor to Zcash
at a much lower price too. All these are good to own.
3DesTeam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

Waves and stratis. Neo has been pumped recently, so wait dump time and put orders.
Zen it's a shit coin. Avoid it.
And you need more coins. Look this: Byteball (gbyte), WINGS, EDG, DECRED, NavCoin, Burst, Omni. They are on low. And keep some free money for reinvests.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:20:05 AM

Why not invest them all since you have a budget for trading undervalued coins. At least you are not putting all eggs in one basket. There are times the other coin night pump up so you're investment is really not a loss.
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

Waves and NEO surely, but you have a good amount to invest, so you can diversify into other currencies as well. Never put all your money in just one asset.

Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

Waves are making big deals with big companies, its the most undervalued coin in the top 25 currently I think

The simpler it is, the better I like it
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

Waves are making big deals with big companies, its the most undervalued coin in the top 25 currently I think
Yes, Waves are working hard to gather new and rich investors. Waves on the whole are a good project. Many people are now considering waves as an investment. I hope so they will be among most used digital currencies in the coming years. Good luck waves!
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

Although not on your list, SONM is massively undervalued right now. AiCoin is also a safe and solid investment.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:28:04 AM

For now maybe you can choose NEO. But if you want to continue for a long time, you can choose WAVES or STRATIS.
butterflies04

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:47:32 AM

I see lots of coins based on the Waves platform so I have to go with WAVES.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:58:43 AM

I believe that it is very late to join NEO band for huge profits even in long term. But Zen and Waves are potentially good projects with bright road ahead.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

I think all those coins are good investments if your looking at the longterm (1 year +)

Neo could easily hit the hundreds once ICO start to participate on its blockchain starting in the next month or so, the other 3 are all undervalued if more ICO start to hit and once the tech catches up (Smart contracts on Waves etc)
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

I think all those coins are good investments if your looking at the longterm (1 year +)

Neo could easily hit the hundreds once ICO start to participate on its blockchain starting in the next month or so, the other 3 are all undervalued if more ICO start to hit and once the tech catches up (Smart contracts on Waves etc)
Waves is now a short term (1-3 days) boon in the making. Launch event for the new client is tomorrow, and the new client and DEX go live on Friday. Targeting $30+.
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:05 PM

Holding 3 of 4,  Waves gonna moon tomorrow on platform release,  Strat and NEO gonna keep going up all month.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

WAVES
STRATIS
ZENCASH
NEO

cardano , startis , ark , iota , electroneum.
this is my list.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

Holding 3 of 4,  Waves gonna moon tomorrow on platform release,  Strat and NEO gonna keep going up all month.
I choose waves, stratis and neo these are my choice and good for investment. Yes okay for keep and hodling even long term these will offer a good profit. These are on top coins also so I have feeling it will soaring high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: