Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is increasing too fast, will there be a correction?  (Read 1857 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:29:37 AM

Currently there is a strong resistance above 3900, so expect the price to always retract at that level. I think the price will not correct unless we surpassed 4000, maybe at 4500.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

Bitcoin has a run right now. I do not think that it will end before segwit kicks really in.
I don't know what price we will have in ten days but I am conviced that it will be over 4K.
A correction after that might be possible, because then no bigger events in the future are expected at the moment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

Bitcoin moving so fast, I don't think there will be any corrections until it passed more than 4000$ and the correction seems like going to make Bitcoin fall down below 4000$ again, at first I thought Bitcoin will have correction when reach 3700$ but the value keep passing, but for sure there will be correction

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:38:53 AM

Bitcoin moving so fast, I don't think there will be any corrections until it passed more than 4000$ and the correction seems like going to make Bitcoin fall down below 4000$ again, at first I thought Bitcoin will have correction when reach 3700$ but the value keep passing, but for sure there will be correction
I too believe that there won't be any price corrections that take place before it reaches $5000. Maybe this could take place crossing the particular value. The past price correction took place when the price was staggering around $2500 and fell down to $2000 within a very small time period.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

I can't believe you are all talking about only 4k. It will likely break through that level this weekend!

This is a super price spike. Past history suggests prices can increase 20 fold in this situation, including the late 2013 price spike (from 60 to 1200) and even the 1700s tulip mania (also a 20 fold increase).

I believe the reason for this recurrence of 20 fold increases is that it indicates the level at which those investors who entered at the beginning of the spike decide to sell. Meanwhile the late adopters simply don't have enough money to soak up what the early investors try to sell.

As this price spike started at around 400, I think 8k is entirely likely, and very soon, within only a few weeks from now. But it's going to be important to sell just before the peak as it will become very difficult to sell once the price starts falling.
The Chinese traders controlling this market are likely to be very quick and savvy in taking profits.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

there's no mistake in the price bubble right now bitcoin was meant to be like that because there's a lot of new investors which is the reason of rising of the price of bitcoin since they heard that bitcoin price won't be affected by the segwit and also bitcoin is rising because of the demand. the higher demand the higher price so this year will be the sweetest year for us.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:38:48 AM

I think correction will be there but after it touch $4000. The way  price doubled in the month of may. Similarly I think the price will simply gonna touch $4500 and then there would be fall to $4000. After that it will keep on fluctuating between $4000-$4500 for a time before touching $5000.
according to momentum yo can predict that but by viewing the past performance we can assume that it's time for a downfall of bitcoin because whenever it rise its price to some than its price fluctuate between that price up or down and than there is a downfall. so, i think its time for the price to fluctuate between $3100 and $3500.
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

Consider this: Chips gets faster each year, miners get faster and old miners get dumped and new ones come around difficulty rises and every few years the reward halves.

Just that is good enough reason to understand that the price will rise FOREVER! The ups and downs will be so unpredictable that the best way people will see making it will be taking profits at regular intervals and getting back into the game again to make some more!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:17:00 AM

I think correction will be there but after it touch $4000. The way  price doubled in the month of may. Similarly I think the price will simply gonna touch $4500 and then there would be fall to $4000. After that it will keep on fluctuating between $4000-$4500 for a time before touching $5000.
according to momentum yo can predict that but by viewing the past performance we can assume that it's time for a downfall of bitcoin because whenever it rise its price to some than its price fluctuate between that price up or down and than there is a downfall. so, i think its time for the price to fluctuate between $3100 and $3500.
I do not find any supporting reason for correcting back to $3100 from the current levels of $3700 and I am sure prices are moving forward toward $5000 before end of this August and until testing $5000 levels, I guess there will be less possibilities to witness any corrections as raising volume will be supporting prices to reach $5000 levels when some whales decide to take away profits but new investors may cope up them to ensure price keep moving !

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Will we have a correction before $4000? Or will it escalate even higher?

Need your opinion before buying more.

In todays market, with the rising prices, It doesn’t look like there will be a correction soon. As like what everyone has stated the market is a bull market which means a correction won’t happen now. I would expect a correction at around the 4K mark though, there was a slight drop in bitcoin a while back and to have another drop now would just be impossible.

There might not even be a correction at all, this is all just speculation. Would recommend buying some now, looks like the whales are still pumping.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

I can't believe you are all talking about only 4k. It will likely break through that level this weekend!

This is a super price spike. Past history suggests prices can increase 20 fold in this situation, including the late 2013 price spike (from 60 to 1200) and even the 1700s tulip mania (also a 20 fold increase).

I believe the reason for this recurrence of 20 fold increases is that it indicates the level at which those investors who entered at the beginning of the spike decide to sell. Meanwhile the late adopters simply don't have enough money to soak up what the early investors try to sell.

As this price spike started at around 400, I think 8k is entirely likely, and very soon, within only a few weeks from now. But it's going to be important to sell just before the peak as it will become very difficult to sell once the price starts falling.
The Chinese traders controlling this market are likely to be very quick and savvy in taking profits.

But where is the money coming from, for this spike? Are you sure it's the Chinese traders? They have been rather subdued since the Chinese govt forced KYCs on the Chinese exchanges.

I think the money is coming from somewhere else, but have no idea where.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

I too believe that there won't be any price corrections that take place before it reaches $5000. Maybe this could take place crossing the particular value. The past price correction took place when the price was staggering around $2500 and fell down to $2000 within a very small time period.
If next time like your predict, next crash or correction price on market will be have many volatility, maybe the situation panic selling can happening.
Because after reached highest price and not have any correction price for every period very easy breakdown the bubble growth.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

I guess, this august is the BITCOIN month, it will be keep rising. There are many prediction for this cryptos, but no one right actually, because the price is climb even higher than the prediction. But I can't say In november, If you see the graph, there's always be  a correction. And I think the correction will be on november,
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:28:17 PM

At this point anything can literally happen. As long as we have the activation of Segwit ahead of us, the chance for a serious correction to kick in is on the lower side. After the activation, I can definitely see the market take a few steps back, and honestly, I think the market is in need of it if we happen to have touched the $5000 level by that time. Seriously, it would mean that in a matter of 9 months, the price has gone up with 400%!! It's unlikely to see the price go up further than that in the remaining months of this year, without a correction. If we however do end up going to see the market increase further, then we may be heading towards a forming bubble.
stevebc

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

The emails are talking about Ripple...when did ripple first come out?

Was it even around back then?  They are talking about ripple like it was more than just vaporware in 2009.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Wevariant

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

I agree with that. After the price is above $4000, there will be bad news about the hard fork again, the price will drop.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:51:29 PM

Now, we are witnessing the speculative inflation of prices. This is the same that we saw at the beginning of July, only with + sign. I think that the price will reach 4000 $ and maybe even more, but then we will see a correction. This will be a sharp drop to $ 3200.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

Was it even around back then?  They are talking about ripple like it was more than just vaporware in 2009.

Don't worry bro, price will be settled around 4000$ due to the increase of blocks in the activation of segwit2x. Sometime might notice the bitcoin price dump in the chart due any issues but I do not future bitcoin will have the problem. However, blockchain will get updated every time

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

Don't worry bro, price will be settled around 4000$ due to the increase of blocks in the activation of segwit2x. Sometime might notice the bitcoin price dump in the chart due any issues but I do not future bitcoin will have the problem. However, blockchain will get updated every time

Well when it settled to $4000 do we think it can hold or there will be price correction? For me there will be some minor correction then after that another run at $4200-$4300 will coming our way. I only said minor correction, because I don't really see anything that might really cause people to panic and dump bitcoins again. Minor correction in inevitable but this is good because we can't be bullish all round because sooner or later it will burst. Sometimes a healthy correction is needed. So that a new investors are more comfortable about entering the market. If the momentum continues without a correction, the danger is of a bubble that can only be corrected by a far sharper and more damaging fall.   

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

There will be a correction and it's always expected to happen after a very quick increase. Possible that when we reach $4,000 better to sell of your coins as there will be -$500 correction or it will be good at $3,000. Though the price is still good after this correction this will make the stability of $4,000 healthy.

If you like to gamble on corrections, go for it.

Of course I won't gamble with the corrections. Well the price did reached $3,800 just now and it's very clear that we are still in a good movement. But the expectation is there, correction is about to come while it is not yet here if you think that you are now good with your profit, go for it and sell some of your stash now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀