Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ripple still viable?  (Read 3340 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

XRP has enormous potential. You need patience; it may take a while before the price goes up. But when it does go up, I think the increase will be huge and very rapid.
Don't look at the current price of the coin, that has very little to do with its potential. Just hold, and buy more whenever you can.
NostradamusJones

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

Terrible potential, you should all sell, I will buy it up to help you. Because I care.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

yes Ripple, the company is viable. If you are talking about the currency XRP, I do not think that it is worth to buy, hold or analyze about it. It is a dead, speculative coin. No use for it.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

yes Ripple, the company is viable. If you are talking about the currency XRP, I do not think that it is worth to buy, hold or analyze about it. It is a dead, speculative coin. No use for it.

smh...no use arguing with fudsters like this i guess.
NostradamusJones

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

So cheap right now, just grabbed some more. Watch for the turn soon. Wink
Nilima-Temp

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

XRP is a good coin But the main Problem of this coin is its total supply.
They out 100 Billion XRP on Marketplace which is a big supply.
NostradamusJones

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:24:42 PM

NEM XEM 9 billion @ 25 cents

Iota 3 billion @ .98 cents

And more money coming to this economy everyday.

EDIT PS Ripple supply is 38 billion, not 100.
xys9ik0p

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:51:03 PM

xrp total supply is 100 billions

39 billions in circulation

for every ten cents increase would increase market cap  by 3.9 billions dollars which is greater than what NEO worth now (2.33 b)

these pumpers keep saying price will be pump up again blab blab in reality is no room for grow

pumper already try to pump when xrp tap into japan market what happen to xrp price  down now china? it will just keep going down
nunosilva800

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

I also think the same.
How could $XRP ever be influenced by Ripple? If someone could explain how, I'd be much appreciated.
They sell a service (a very interesting one!) to banks, that's it.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

I also think the same.
How could $XRP ever be influenced by Ripple? If someone could explain how, I'd be much appreciated.

it's been explained too many times already. you people just don't want to read. no point in trying anymore.
headachy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:42:46 PM

I think if Ripple doesn't get some good news in a few months the coin will flunk hard....never been a big fan of Ripple but that is just sad...so much people bought at 0,3+$ and I don't know if we'll see Ripple as high ever again. And even if price starts to rise again so many bagholders are going to dump it's going to have a hard time rising.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

I'm not sure if Ripple (the company) is viable in the long term. In the short to mid term (1-10 years), it doesn't matter; there is simply so much hype money flowing in. The company raised another $55 million in funding last year. So, as a pioneer in the "banking and compliance-friendly crypto" space, they were well-positioned.

However, I wonder if they will be the Myspace of centralized banking-friendly chains...
jojobaron

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:28:16 AM

I hold my xrp and I think his price can high

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
nunosilva800

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:40:50 AM

I also think the same.

it's been explained too many times already. you people just don't want to read. no point in trying anymore.

I've been looking into this coin quite recently yes. But I had looked into reddit, the official websites, some blogs, twitter and even mouth to mouth discussions.
Didn't found answers. If you have a link somewhere, please share, or make it sticky Smiley

In an open community, newcomers will always be around.
NostradamusJones

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:23:54 AM

Get your facts straight. 38 in circulation. Ripple owns 50. For years they have had the option to dump, but they didn't. Why would they? Why would they devalue their own holdings, and extensive work?
NostradamusJones

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:32:31 AM

Oh. I see the actual argument now. XRP services banks, and they are the enemy. Therefore Ripple is the enemy. Have fun with that.
mootbritton7

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:04:23 AM

XRP is one of those coins that you buy then stash away for years. Kind of like an insurance policy of "what if" the coin value goes up. Don't even bother to check the price each day because it will drive you crazy. Matter of fact don't even check the price until 2 to 5 years from now.

I personally own nearly 20,000 XRPs and have held onto every single one.

Exactly what I'm doing too.
helloicon

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

Considering its transaction speed, I think it still can boast its competitiveness.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

I think the ripple is a company worth so they know about your currencies-XRP, this is very worthy to buy, store and analyze about it to keep it from going dead ahrus you doing speculative coins then balance will occur in trade Wink
chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

A lot of the banking industry is interested in block chain. I think at the start of 2018 we will see whether xrp sinks or swims.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: