Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Idea] HelpCoin - Coin saving lives!  (Read 1394 times)
babiypetr (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 09:28:31 AM by babiypetr

Hello my Dear Friends. I want to present you a new project HelpCoin. This project is created by the international crypto-currency charitable foundation "HelpCoin", which is now registered in Ukraine.

Our fund will help:

• Seriously ill people in conducting an operation in any clinic of the world
  • Seriously ill people in conducting expensive treatment in any clinic in the world
  • Seriously ill people in carrying out prosthetics in any clinic in the world
  • Seriously ill people in conducting rehabilitation in any clinic of the world
  • And we will also pay for the operation of animals in Ukrainian veterinary clinics

Later we will probably expand this list. In order to realize this charitable goal, we decided to create this project.
In the process of implementing the project, we will create two products based on the Ethereum blockchain:

1) DAO HelpCoin - Decentralized democratic autonomous organization, which is designed to ensure the collection of funds and their transparent distribution. In general, this organization will involve a lot of democratic processes, here are some of them:

• The system of voting on applications for assistance provided by the fund.
  • Automatic mint of HelpCoin tokens tied up on the execution of applications for help.
  • System of election of members of the supervisory board.
  • The system of voting on the initiatives of the fund or the supervisory board.
  • The system of blocking of accounts and separate transactions by the Supervisory Board.
  • And much more...

2) HelpCoin is exactly that revolutionary and unique product that will be advantageous to differ from any available coins and which simply must become the most popular coin of saving life.

• The issue of the coin (after the ICO) is NOT tied to mathematical tasks that are designed to complicate emissions and generate heat by burning electricity, but is tied to the real life of a real person who has actually been saved! Only the execution of the DAO application giving a chance to live a person will release 100 new coins! The DAO will have the opportunity to review the number of coins issued to ensure a financial balance in the work of the fund, but this will require the maximum consensus of all project participants.
  • Our coin is unique! It, unlike others, has not only a symbol, but a story that saves lives and gives hope! You can check any of our coins on our website and get information from the blockchain: when the coin was issued, its name (yes yes, the name, about it below), how much money it brought to the fund, how many lives it slept, what exactly and finally What exactly saved life this coin was born!- very expensive to Gas
  • Our coin is not a nameless Coin, of which there are already millions, she has a Name - The name of that person saving the life of which she was born!-very expensive to Gas
  • Our coin always does good, even when it has already replaced the thousandth owner - because 3% of the transaction amount for which it is sold, always returns to the fund and continues to do good, giving a chance for life to all new and new needy of such help, while spending Every penny attracted by this coin for ever remains in the register of the blockchain and is listed for this coin thereby increasing its rating!- very expensive to Gas
  • Our coin not only does good, but thanks those who believed it for the first time in its life, the coin remembers its first owner and for the good deed once done, for life he thanks him with deduction of 20% of the commission for its circulation.

To implement the project, we plan to conduct five stages of crowdsale:
  • preANN - 500 000 HelpCoin by price 0,1$ per token. 100% this money will be spent for developing sites, developing dAPP and preparation for preICO
  • preICO - 500 000 HelpCoin by price 0,5$ per token. 100% this money will be spent developing and verification code dAPP, bounty programm and preparation for ICO
Stages ICO will be three:
  • Three million tokens by price 1$ per token
  • Three million tokens by price 2$ per token
  • Three million tokens by price 3$ per token

The collected money will be distributed:

80% Charitable Account - They can only be used for requests for assistance
20% Current Account - They can be used to ensure the work of the fund

The commission for circulation will be distributed:

60% Charitable Account
20% Current Account
20% CashBack for First owner

The donate will be distributed:

80% Charitable Account
20% Current Account

Now we are trying to move this project from idea to implementation. We do not have the money to hire a team of professionals. Therefore, we invite developers and managers who are ready to work for tokens (at a price of $ 0.5 per token). We also invite all who are ready to help us free to move this project from its place. Maybe someone can help with money:

Donate BTC: 1BPRdmCGkyaDH3U1MLr5VT8uivWgBJRjM
Donate ETH: 0x8B160d397499D8c1cb776F3246815C25a05Bb816

Russian topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034120.0
Developer topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040631

Our GitLab: https://gitlab.babiy.pro/HelpCoin/Ethereum
Our Redmine:  https://redmine.babiy.pro/projects/dao-helpcoin

Many thanks for your help.

Update 21.08.2017: - As shown by testing, some of the helpcoin functions are obtained by a very expensive gas, We had to give them up.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

This is a really good idea.I would buy some tokens,but i don` have ethereum right now.
Why do you need developers and managers?This is mostly a charity project,it doesn`t need
complicated development and programming.
You need a very good "proof of work" system.How can you prove that all the coins will be spent effectively
for charity?
Good luck with this project.

babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

You need a very good "proof of work" system.How can you prove that all the coins will be spent effectively
for charity?

The assistance process will look like this:

• Anyone who needs help sends us an application via the website https://helpcoin.foundation
  • The application must include the clinic that will be licensed, her account and the invitation from her
  • Employees of the fund check the application and publish it in the DAO
  • All DAO users are notified of a new application
  • They go to the DAO site https://helpcoin.io or via the mobile application vote on the help application
  • As soon as the application has collected the required number of votes, it writes off the money from the DAO account in the required amount (at the exchange rate) and transfers it through the exchange to our settlement account
  • The fund immediately transfers them to the account of the clinic
  • And sends a notification to the person who asked for help that his operation has already been paid.

Not formally we consider "saving lives" the moment when the money was written off from the DAO account.

We understand that the transfer of the clinic's money is not a saved life yet, but this is a huge opportunity for a person!

David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

It is absolutely fantastic project. Good luck and wish that this project helps out lots of needy people. Great work by this foundation. Best wishes.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

Sorry but I don't find anything interesting in this concept. From your description, it is not a cryptocurrency but more of a fund. There are some questions which needs to be thought over again:
1. Its Fiat money which will be needed in the material world. So one has to convert the money to fiat. What was the necessity to experiment a new coin instead of using the established ones.
2. The coins, rather fund I would prefer calling it, will be under who's custody and who decides to release them in case someone needs? Her is some centralization in the path which is not advisable at all. The basic of any cryptocurrency should be decentralization.
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

Thank you very much for your comments.

Sorry but I don't find anything interesting in this concept. From your description, it is not a cryptocurrency but more of a fund. There are some questions which needs to be thought over again:
1. Its Fiat money which will be needed in the material world. So one has to convert the money to fiat. What was the necessity to experiment a new coin instead of using the established ones.

HelpCoin is a tool that should:

• Ensure the primary capitalization of the fund (in ETH, BTC and etc..)
  • Ensure the financial balance of the fund in the future (in ETH, BTC and etc..)
  • Motivate people to charity

Only in this way will we be able to raise a lot of money and help many people. If we only collect donations, then we will be limited in their capabilities.

2. The coins, rather fund I would prefer calling it, will be under who's custody and who decides to release them in case someone needs? Her is some centralization in the path which is not advisable at all. The basic of any cryptocurrency should be decentralization.

The HelpCoin will not be centralized, it will look like all other similar coins in the wallet, it will be traded on the stock exchange, etc. All its unique functions will be available only on the DAO website.

For the transfer of money will not need to choose coins, we on the side of DAO will track which coins have been transferred and part of the commission will be sent to the first owner.

Only in my personal account on the site of the DAO can I examine my coins and transfer some of them to a separate purse. For example, to be able to be collegiate.

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

Its a wonderfull idea. It will be good if you consider cancer patients also in your list . I mean, it will be helpful if it provides funds for chemotherapy . Anyways its a wondefull project and I will manage to get some help coins. Can you please tell me the procedure to get some helpcoins during preICO?
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

Its a wonderfull idea. It will be good if you consider cancer patients also in your list . I mean, it will be helpful if it provides funds for chemotherapy .

We will help all people, regardless of the diagnosis.

Anyways its a wondefull project and I will manage to get some help coins. Can you please tell me the procedure to get some helpcoins during preICO?

Now we do not sell sales HelpCoin, as soon as we are ready I will definitely inform about it.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:39:40 PM

The idea seems to be lucrative, but op highlights the charity part so much that it sounds more like a charity fund rather than a cryptocurrency.

I think what you meant is, there will be a foundation for charity, and some part of the proceeds will be reserved for that. Apart from the charity part, helpcoin will be a pretty other decentralized cryptocurrency - Did i get it right sir ?
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

I think what you meant is, there will be a foundation for charity, and some part of the proceeds will be reserved for that. Apart from the charity part, helpcoin will be a pretty other decentralized cryptocurrency - Did i get it right sir ?

Yes, we have a goal to make it as attractive as possible for ordinary purchases. The more popular HelpCoin is, the more people will eventually be able to get help.

civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:44:52 AM

It might be a good idea, but it is hard to implement practically. How do you determine a valid ill people who need help somewhere in the world, for example China?

EDIT: country is just an example, I do not mean any offense here.

babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

It might be a good idea, but it is hard to implement practically. How do you determine a valid ill people who need help somewhere in the world, for example China?

We do not determine the degree of the disease, people are already treating us with medical documents and with the invitation of a clinic that agreed to help. We just pay for chance, to save lives.

Our fund plans in the future to open representative offices in other countries that would improve work with citizens of this country.

darligo

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

I absolutely like the idea. I'm sure there are lots of investors, who will contribute to it.
I wish you all the best with your project!
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

I absolutely like the idea. I'm sure there are lots of investors, who will contribute to it.
I wish you all the best with your project!

Thank you very much for your comments.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

Seems like just on TribeToken Project and it has the same motives or projected plans but sadly they do fail. Hopefully this one would really get the way on achieving such coin. I would keep an eye on this one and hopefully there would be enough investors on this project to be accomplished or to be successful.
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

Seems like just on TribeToken Project and it has the same motives or projected plans but sadly they do fail. Hopefully this one would really get the way on achieving such coin. I would keep an eye on this one and hopefully there would be enough investors on this project to be accomplished or to be successful.
Thank you, I saw this project. They had very big and vague goals, we will start with small goals, but very important goals. We will begin the stages of pre-sale only after registering our fund, and our products at this stage will already have an initial version. We are committed to this will add credibility to our project.

babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

Thank you very much for Donate on Ethereum, it will already be for that to deploed the contracts to the network.
If any of the readers of the topic have a free penny, then please help the project, for us now every penny is very important.

Donate BTC: 1BPRdmCGkyaDH3U1MLr5VT8uivWgBJRjM
Donate ETH: 0x8B160d397499D8c1cb776F3246815C25a05Bb816

Thanks you!

civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

We do not determine the degree of the disease, people are already treating us with medical documents and with the invitation of a clinic that agreed to help. We just pay for chance, to save lives.

Our fund plans in the future to open representative offices in other countries that would improve work with citizens of this country.

Sounds great and logical to me. Your future plan is reasonable and I think that's the only way to operate your concept. Hope great success to your project  Wink

Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

If i become rich before i die, i buy another "mediheli" on Uusimaa

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
babiypetr (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:09:46 PM

Sounds great and logical to me. Your future plan is reasonable and I think that's the only way to operate your concept. Hope great success to your project  Wink

Thank You so much for your comment.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: