Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin should I buy today  (Read 4208 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:57:02 PM

What coin should I buy today?
I want invest $30 , please give me some suggestions , and is it a good time to buy NEO or I should wait , cause I think it's gonna drob to  25$
I think you should invest long-term, maybe a few months or even years, because investing with $ 30 will not get a good thing to make short-term investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodollar

Activity: 63
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:41:38 PM

I don't speculate from day to day.. I just watch long charts and buy what I like when it's "low", what I LIKE is what I buy.. and I like an alt based on three criteria.. 1. Will I be able to actually USE it somewhere, for something. Even if it's 'use' is merely in a service.. like "is there another site who recognizes it as useful" 2. Is the development "team" stable and working on solely on their coin, as opposed to a mirage dev-team simultaneously working on multiple crypto-coin projects.. 3. Do I think it is undervalued.

For instance:
If there's a shopping cart out there that accepts a coin  +1
Do any coinpayment or exchange rate processors watch it ..and does it have volume there.
Is it well accepted ..even if it's no longer developing.. is it generally/communally accepted, and is it historically undervalued.

Right now I like BTC, ETH, XMR, DASH, DOGE & QTUM.. tho I wouldn't buy them all today.
Today I shall buy DOGE. You however should wait until tomorrow.  Wink
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

I won't suggest any project to you, but do not buy at the top, those that do will Ethereum now need to wait or take their loss, there are still alot of sound project in the space that are currently undervalued just to your research
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:17:28 PM

just don't panic. don't caught on fear of missing out. follow think and buy. dont be regret. everything is experience. and search all coins.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

I want invest $30 , please give me some suggestions , and is it a good time to buy NEO or I should wait , cause I think it's gonna drob to  25$
Where do you trade?
Each exchanger has a different coin and is attractive for trading. I did it on HitBTC some very good coins to be monitored. BQX and PLR one of the new coins which today is increasing very rapidly. I think it suits you with the capital you have.
A strange coin never be a good choice to trade unless you really know about that coin projects ,
I personally use the method of take a look on bittrex 24hrs coin volume traded ,
And recently neo coin always on top! You can earn good profit there as the pump and dump so active ,
Exploit it and have a good day later.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:16:09 AM

Buying coin make study first about it before you go for it. Some coins in coinmarket even in top 10 or top 20 voins you can choose of it and if you are good so you can buy it now.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

Your amount is low so I tell today you can buy wing for sure profit . now it's rate is low so you buy and wait for high rate.
Moxleytgf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:01:40 AM

Nothing is better than today all the coin are at reasonable prices
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

Speaking about NEO, the times gone for it. Within a week the coin rose to $50 from $7 which doesn't look good investment at this movement. The coin will stabilise now and may drop once people start seeing the downward movement. So you may end up investing into the period when there is dumping of coin.

At least for me NEO doesn't look like a good option right now. You can try out Monero and Cash which are taking leaps towards profitable charts.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:39:52 AM

As I see it, give it a go signal to buy bitcoin or ethereum. These are the popular cryptocurrencies used in ICO startups. Everex makes use of both virtual currencies to build a better and faster international remittance system. More details here, goo.gl/E2NDF2 Buying coins in ICO is a win-win. You support the new service that can make a big difference and you support the virtual money too.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

My favourite coin today is Bitcoin and Ethereum and nothing else can capture the market like them. NEO is not god investment because it is already went high enough and not worth to invest. For the BTC, ETH they are always moving upwards no matter what.

However, $30 is not enough money to invest in either of the coins. You can increase your stakes if you want invest in BTC and ETH. For NEO as I already mentioned not good investment so $30 may end up in trash. Better try more cheaper coins and wait for them to pump in the market. Once you get profits from it then you can put up some more money into coins like ether and btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:46:24 AM

Thanks a lot guys , these are some useful suggestions and btw this topic is a part of my researches . I'll probalbly invest in Monaco or BQX

Also include monero, this is a good choice and a sure profit.
Buying now is the best time. The coins are crashing and this is everyone's await.
Take this chance to buy low and sell high, a sure profit though.

Cheers!
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

I currently have confidence in old coins that are in the crypto market like ETH and LTC, from this coin that I often get a profit in my trading business.
suryati

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

I still believes in bitcoin because bitcoin still has good popularity and is likely to rise, besides that etherum is also a good coin can be seen from the growth of this year's, etherum will increase until the end of this year.  Grin
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:13:17 AM

BAT looks cheap. It has lots of growth opportunity.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

As for me, now Qtum is a great investment. Because in September price should go up!
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

I think right now NEO is quite high especially if you are investing $30.  Maybe look at IOTA it is not on many exchanges and is about $1 right now.
gedor

Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

You shouldn't know it exactly, if you had bought neo when you opened this thread you would have doubled your money though it is very risky to invest in neo now.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

Neo as at this morning has make a profit of over 38% according to coinmarketcap and it market capitalization has just surpassed that of litecoin for the first time! To succeed in this market the best time to buy is when the altcoin is extremely cheap and the best time to sell is when is overbought. You can  have a little patient if there is any sign the neo  will fell to $25.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:45:30 AM

Better go and find more money, 30$ is too little for doing this.
But the main thing in my opinion just but some coin and wait 1-2 year. In this case you will earn good. If you want trade than it is just like lottery.

You are so right about the $30 being too small for any meaningful investment considering the rising prices of cryptos and the little that can acquire. The other part of your sentence isn't true. Trading is fun if you know what coins to buy and at what price. Also, you don't have to wait 1-2 years to make gains. You can profit within few weeks. Go ask those who bought:
Bitconnect
Binance
42coin
23 Skidoo.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██