Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for alt-coin/asset - How to find developers / help?  (Read 231 times)
demetrius2012 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

I have been working through a concept for a new crypto-asset, but I am not personally capable of developing the code and block chain myself. How would I go about finding help to build out this project? Apologies for being vague, I don't want to bore anyone with the details until I figure out which forum is most appropriate for this type of discussion. Thanks for any help!
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

You can post your project in XBTFreelancer, you can hire some people there but I don't think most of them have enough experience in developing a chain.

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

All you need is money. Don't expect anyone to work for percetage if profit or something like that. If you got money ready this forum (marketplace > services) is great place to find someone to help you
demetrius2012 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

All you need is money. Don't expect anyone to work for percetage if profit or something like that. If you got money ready this forum (marketplace > services) is great place to find someone to help you

I guess that's the tough part - the concept isn't one that would assuredly make money. It's more of a nonprofit approach to global human security. Suppose the market of crypto talent is relatively small and focused on big rewards...definitely unfortunate.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

I have been working through a concept for a new crypto-asset, but I am not personally capable of developing the code and block chain myself. How would I go about finding help to build out this project? Apologies for being vague, I don't want to bore anyone with the details until I figure out which forum is most appropriate for this type of discussion. Thanks for any help!

Maybe you don't need to develop anything.
Maybe you could just use an existing platform to issue your asset.
There are plenty of blockchain platforms that has this ability:

Some of them are: NEM(XEM) , NXT, wawes, ethereum, XCP (Counterparty)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: