John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:06:03 PM

1) How is deletion of someone posting their personal hate speech against me not against the rules outlined in the thread?

Please be advised that any post that is not related to a specific transaction (e.g. off-topic posts, trolling, posts related to working relationships, personal opinions, requests for a date, etc) will not be allowed and will promptly be removed by moderators.

Dear Mr. Wright,

Please stop using my name and false, taken out of context, testimonies for promoting yourself.

I must say that I have this little shitlist that I maintain for my personal use and which is based on my personal experiences and opinions. On said ShitList you are prominently featured as a Butterfant, Scammer, Fraudster, and Liar. That is quite a good company you have there along with all the pirate lieutenants and other assorted fraudsters that I will not be doing any business with ever again.

It also must be noted that deceiving or bribing theymos into removing the Scammer tag on this forum does not make one any less scammer. I personally know at least two people who you have not settled your fraudulent pirate ponzy bet with, despite your claims to the contrary.

Faithfully Yours,

There isn't a *single* comment in there related to transactions. It's trolling, off-topic, related to a working relationship and a personal opinion. He literally broke every single rule except asking me out for a date.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:21:37 PM

Hi Vladimir. I'm not sure why you didn't just ask me your question over Skype. Could you show the place where your name was used out of context and in any non-factual way so I could correct my post accordingly?

Thank you!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:03:36 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 05:16:31 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Removing all of them would be a good start.
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking me to remove any reference of your name when mentioning companies we worked together and co-founded in? That's a bit extreme. I see from your tone that you're not happy that you had worked with me (I happen to know that numerous individuals in our last company feel the same about you, but I do not care to repeat those opinions nor share them). Since you do not deny having worked in those companies and having been a member of certain groups I was in, I do not need the point of censoring it.

Also I suggest to refrain from using any "testimonials" from myself in the future.  I would never recommend directly or indirectly having any business with you to anyone. Not sure if you understand it, but it is a form of deception and possibly fraud to post false character references about yourself and it is not nice.

Here is the exact quote for better context as I know it is hard to remember every little line from Skype messages (we have millions of them by now together I'm sure).

[2/6/2013 2:40:11 AM] Matthew Wright: I just wanted you to know that you were the first person in Bitcoin that looked up to
[2/6/2013 2:40:21 AM] Matthew Wright: You stood up for me when no one else did, and you gave me far too many chances
[2/6/2013 2:40:29 AM] Matthew Wright: I needed to fall big to learn this lesson, and for that *I'm* sorry.
[2/6/2013 2:40:48 AM] Matthew Wright: Things could have gone differently, much differently, but some people learn the hard way, and I guess this time around it was me.
[2/6/2013 2:41:14 AM] Matthew Wright: I don't hold any harsh feelings against anyone in our team, even the ones who continue to say that I did not provide any value or that I am a "joke" to them (*cough* Vitalik*cough*),
[2/6/2013 2:41:28 AM] Vladimir Marchenko [UK]: Well I have learned a lesson too. No more babysitting for me. LOL
[2/6/2013 2:41:28 AM] Matthew Wright: all I know is that I do not fit the professionalism that I was crammed into, and I need to start smaller.
[2/6/2013 2:41:40 AM] Matthew Wright: Perhaps much smaller.
[2/6/2013 2:41:57 AM] Matthew Wright: I read a post by MPOE the other day (that chick) who said something to the tune of:
[2/6/2013 2:42:12 AM] Matthew Wright: "Before you start a business understand that in doing so you are you are worth instantly less"
[2/6/2013 2:42:18 AM] Matthew Wright: (Speaking on the topic of liabilities)
[2/6/2013 2:42:28 AM] Matthew Wright: I had always understood liabilities and whatnot, but I had never thought of it quite like that.
[2/6/2013 2:42:40 AM] Matthew Wright: It opened my eyes to why people are so "stubborn" to invest and joinin business ventures
[2/6/2013 2:42:47 AM | Edited 2:42:59 AM] Vladimir Marchenko [UK]: [Wednesday, February 06, 2013 2:41 AM] Matthew:
<<< I don't hold any harsh feelings against anyone in our team, even the ones who continue to say that I did not provide any value or that I am a "joke" to them (*cough* Vitalik*cough*),
well this is ridiculous, you was a heart and soul of the company and it turned out a voice of wisdom that held that idot mihay at bay

Quoting something said about me is not a testimonial. The transparency thread is outlined so that each comment and factoid is based on specific companies/projects etc. I don't think anyone could possibly confuse your misplaced anger towards me as "recommendation". If I remember correctly, you had tried to sabotage a sale of something on these forums just to express your distaste for me personally.

I can't help your fears of past association as I cannot change the past. Also, you've clearly voiced your opinion about me (several times) and I don't think it can get much cleared than coming directly from you. Although I'm saddened that you feel so strongly about me personally, I've learned in the past 2 years here that there's really nothing you can do to change people's opinions over the internet. You can only grow, learn and try to make less mistakes in the future. I wish you luck old buddy.

Cheers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: